Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

koth wrote: »
    it's a happy Friday miracle! :P:D

It is!! Now if i somehow manage to get my hands on my costume it will be the best Friday ever!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

It is!! Now if i somehow manage to get my hands on my costume it will be the best Friday ever!!!!

any news on the costume? are their dead posties at your local sorting office?!!!

hello nocts. apologies for my absence. i was up handing in my deferral request yesterday and didn't much feel like chatting afterwards so i had some wine and hid mostly.

trying to plan my halloween night film fest with my best friend (we do this every year) but the volume of new horror films out on dvd is pish poor. :(

then also planning my new xerciz regimen, mixture of walking the dog, zumba classes, biggest loser and zumba dvds and looking into costings of the gym. i shall build up quite a nice repotoire (sp?)

so how is everyone this fine friday, whilst we wait to hear which numbskull is the new prez

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Happy Friday, h :)

not too bad here, just looking forward to a lazy 3 days :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

Happy Friday, h :)

not too bad here, just looking forward to a lazy 3 days :D

i would say i am looking forward to a lazy 3 days, but as it stands it looks like a lazy eternity for the next 10mths unless i secure a job. i has applied for a few and am keeping looking so hopefully.

got anything special planned for all hallows eve?

I shall cross fingers and toes that you find a job soon :)

No plans really. Probably dig out some horror movie DVDs just to get into the spirit of the weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I just had me some pumpkin pie :D

jokettle wrote: »
    I just had me some pumpkin pie :D

and I'm guessing it was good pie :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Would ruin a burrito right now

mslk_plane_spoon-copy.jpg

:D

It was delicious pie :)

• Advertisement

looking forward to the weekend, jo?

have just heard that some sparky sorts in the wicklow area went to their polling stations, got their ballot paper stamped (as in counted in the voter numbers, the amount of votes that should be in the box) then instead of sticking it in the box they took it home! god knows what this will do for the wicklow count, but the returning officer appears to be the same one as the general election earlier this year and if ye all remember the farce that was the count from wicklow for tha?!!!! :pac:

Would you say it was 'damn fine'?

looking forward to the weekend, jo?

Hell yes. Going for dinner and drinks shortly as one of the girls in my lab has handed in her PhD thesis today :) Then on to Belfast tomorrow to stay with some friends and dress up like a pirate! Monday shall be spent writing applications and playing around with my shiny new toy. Yes, I'm still excited about it :o

How about yourself?

Would you say it was 'damn fine'?

No, it was DAYUM fine!

hdowney wrote: »
    have just heard that some sparky sorts in the wicklow area went to their polling stations, got their ballot paper stamped (as in counted in the voter numbers, the amount of votes that should be in the box) then instead of sticking it in the box they took it home! god knows what this will do for the wicklow count, but the returning officer appears to be the same one as the general election earlier this year and if ye all remember the farce that was the count from wicklow for tha?!!!! :pac:
    You're a wild bunch out in Wicklow!! :P:D
    Hell yes. Going for dinner and drinks shortly as one of the girls in my lab has handed in her PhD thesis today :) Then on to Belfast tomorrow to stay with some friends and dress up like a pirate! Monday shall be spent writing applications and playing around with my shiny new toy. Yes, I'm still excited about it :o
    what do the new gadgets do?
    How about yourself?

Yes. I plan to watch lots of DVDs and ignore the real world for 3 day :D

mslk_plane_spoon-copy.jpg

:D
    :3:D

Hey koth :)

:3:D

Hey koth :)

well, spoon, how the hell are ya? :)

well, spoon, how the hell are ya? :)
    Iz alright, wracking brains to get out some programming atm, glad weeks is almost over :D Can't wait for tomorrow night either, t'will be most bangin'. Hows all in kothworld?

Iz alright, wracking brains to get out some programming atm, glad weeks is almost over :D Can't wait for tomorrow night either, t'will be most bangin'. Hows all in kothworld?

spoony ripping up for another weekend :D

kothworld is grand. Spending most of the free time doing a maths module. Tis tough at times (only did ordinary level maths for the LC), but am enjoying it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Soooo ... how does it feel to eventually be 16? :P :D

Soooo ... how does it feel to eventually be 16? :P :D

won't be long before the manchild starts shaving :pac:

Ah now ... don't be getting ahead of yourself!! :eek:

what do the new gadgets do?

Being a simple laptop, it mostly looks really shiny :o I am installing software so I can work from home, but only if needs be. I really hope to avoid doing that! It will become inevitable soon enough though, I'm sure of it.

Ah now ... don't be getting ahead of yourself!! :eek:

I know it seems that spoon suffers from Bart Simpson syndrome (being the same age for the last decade :P) but it has to happen at some point! :P

I know it seems that spoon suffers from Bart Simpson syndrome (being the same age for the last decade :P) ...
    I wish I did! :(

I could get served in pubs at 16 without a murmur ... which was great then (even if it made me the errand boy as I wasn't actually drinking at 16).

Looking much older than you are palls rapidly after 18 though! :mad:

wouldn't know about that, as I still get asked for ID every now and again even though I'm in my 30s :P

:eek: i think i was asked for id once, and that was by one of the bouncers who is a mate of mine, in a 'show me or your not coming in' joke kinda way!

not sure whether this is a good or bad thing mind :cool:

thankfully the wine and beer cooler and the sideboard of other drinks in my house doesn't ask me for id when i come looking :)

wouldn't know about that, as I still get asked for ID every now and again even though I'm in my 30s :P
    Oh, sit on it! :pac: :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Oh, sit on it! :pac: :pac:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement