Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Nawh, i meant squishy getting her contacts. My corsets a lost cause :( also, i can't find my really skinny curling iron so no fro for me :P

flippin hell them at the postal service need to be shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

hdowney wrote: »

I know, really annoyed about it but what can ya do! In 2 minds about whether to dress up at all now!

I know, really annoyed about it but what can ya do! In 2 minds about whether to dress up at all now!

You could get one of those kitty-ear headbands, wear black and then draw on whiskers, no?

You could get one of those kitty-ear headbands, wear black and then draw on whiskers, no?

Ah i have ears, little stick on whiskers, big eyelashes, gloves and have my aunt working on a skirt for me. But if that rain keeps up i may well be staying home! :P

Ah i have ears, little stick on whiskers, big eyelashes, gloves and have my aunt working on a skirt for me. But if that rain keeps up i may well be staying home! :P

Never let the weather get in the way of a good time :)
    It's only a shower now, hopefully will clear up for later on.

• Advertisement

Never let the weather get in the way of a good time :)
    It's only a shower now, hopefully will clear up for later on.

I have my fingers crossed!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

128912848493972694.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I think I got my costume finishing.

It's the best tentacle costume I've ever made.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

KotE, are you still going without a costume? At this stage I'm defo going sans costume if at all, spent the whole day doing the tour guide thing.

CC why not wash your hair and tie it in looooads of tiny plaits while its still wet? Then when you take it down when its dry you get this crimped effect. Might be worth getting someone to help you do gillions of plaits though :P

Completely missed this earlier :o I have this weird triple barrell hair waver dealy, that did the trick! Enjoy your grad!

My eyelashes are tickling my forehead! I feckin' love false eyelashes!!

• Advertisement

Fewcifur wrote: »
    KotE, are you still going without a costume? At this stage I'm defo going sans costume if at all, spent the whole day doing the tour guide thing.

Yeah, unfortunately. My costumes from the last three years are locked in a drawer at someone I know's work. Couldn't get to them.

Yeah, unfortunately. My costumes from the last three years are locked in a drawer at someone I know's work. Couldn't get to them.

What an interesting story that sounds like. So many whys. :)

What an interesting story that sounds like. So many whys. :)

Is it ever any other way with me?
    Best just not to ask, if I could have gotten at them I'd be dressed up.

Is it ever any other way with me?
    Best just not to ask, if I could have gotten at them I'd be dressed up.

You're a mystery

You're a mystery

Wrapped in an enigma.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Wrapped in an enigma.

Misread that as wrapped in a vagina =/

I wish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Ohai AH, I knew I recognised you from that speed-reading course! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Am I all alone in the Lair tonight??? *sniff!*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hello BG.

• Advertisement

Hi Wolfie, you ok?
    Nocs beers tonight and am gutted i couldn't go....
    You working tonight? Any plans for your days off?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I doing well enough. Two more nights to work, then two days of catching things up around the house

I doing well enough. Two more nights to work, then two days of catching things up around the house

Am off work for a week, kids are on mid-term break from school though, but i have loads to do around the house too....

Am meeting a friend and her kids on Monday though so really looking forward to that. She is someone I met through an internet forum and we have kids the same age and very good friends now.... Live too far apart to meet very regularly though :(

How come you came to be a member of boards Wolfie?

I googled nocturnal late one night. Guess what popped up for me

I googled nocturnal late one night. Guess what popped up for me

LOL, this bunch of nutters??? Brilliant!! :D

I'm just amazed i didn't find it sooner. I was a member of a parenting forum and the legend over there was that boards was a scary place, you got banned for posting a topic if someone else had asked it before etc etc... as my kids got older i kinda grew out of the other forum and found my way here one night.... doubt i will ever leave :D:D:D

evenin bg and wolfie :)

hey bg totally gutted not to be going to the beers tonite either. and du know what annoys me. i discovered about 5pm that they paid me early this week! so i coulda gone (sans costume) but i coulda gone :(

you going to the tGC beers on nov26th?

you going to the tGC beers on nov26th?

Don't think i have ever posted there, so maybe not....

BadGirl wrote: »
    Don't think i have ever posted there, so maybe not....

ah but ye can come neway. seriously i have posted about 4things over there, but theyd be peoples you know from other sections. they're gass laffs. should be a nice winterbeers. am desperate to actually get to a beers.

settlin for some wines here tonite meself. you any plans for the halloweens?

BadGirl wrote: »
    LOL, this bunch of nutters??? Brilliant!! :D

I'm just amazed i didn't find it sooner. I was a member of a parenting forum and the legend over there was that boards was a scary place, you got banned for posting a topic if someone else had asked it before etc etc... as my kids got older i kinda grew out of the other forum and found my way here one night.... doubt i will ever leave :D:D:D
    This is quite a fun little place to hang out.

• Advertisement

This is quite a fun little place to hang out.

we do try :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement