Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

BadGirl wrote: »
    I'm here, but don't have much to say so just lurking.... :D

Peering out through a crack in the door and interfering with yourself you mean! I thought you had stopped that! Jeez!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

G-Money wrote: »
    Peering out through a crack in the door and interfering with yourself you mean! I thought you had stopped that! Jeez!

Peering IN you mean?? :P:P :P

Peering IN you mean?? :P:P :P

Same difference. I believe the move is called "the nervous shifter".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Evening CC, you recovered yet?

Starting to feel slightly more human alright! Have a weird craving for a berry nice though (It's a cocktail) :o

Jeez, it's so quiet in here. Am I really going to have to go get a naked and get this party started?

• Advertisement

Jeez, it's so quiet in here. Am I really going to have to go get a naked and get this party started?

Is there a pantsless party AGAIN tonight? :eek::eek:

Always :cool:

I never bothered to put pants on today so....................yes.

I never bothered to put pants on today so....................yes.

Aye, I knew there was a wee reason I liked you alright.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there Nocs

• Advertisement

Aye, I knew there was a wee reason I liked you alright.

My dazzling personality?

My dazzling personality?

Aye

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

I haz a fluuuuu. :(
    >.<

I am disappoint!! :P
    /looks round for spoon ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evnin nocticals. there is wines a flowin here. well peeved i didn't get to go last nite but neway.

plans are nearly complete for tomorrow. crap is bought (for himself) home-made salsa is made :), dvds to be got in the morning, along with my alcohols. may make some toffee apples tomoro if i feel like it :)

watching the last bit of the xfactor results.

how many nocties are going to tGC beers in nov?

how did last nite go boom?

Aye

Knew it.

If I can hold this first pint down I'll be sitting pretty.

How comes you left so early last night?

Deep breaths KotE :D
    Work through the cold sweats and urge to vomit :D:D:D

Chug Chug Chug Chug Chug :pac::P:cool:

drink is cooooool. mind you havin never experienced a hangover i cannot get where ye are coming from completely. i HAVE seen my paralytic friend spend all nite on the bathroom floor and over the toilet bowl, but have never been anywhere there myself.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I spent last night in Lisburn at a Halloween party; so much effort was put into the costumes, it was amazing! Magically escaped a hangover too :)

I'm curling up on the couch for the night with some doritos and tea. Delicious :)

• Advertisement

I didn't leave 'so early'!...ok, it was early enough. I had to meet norms, I didn't last much longer after that. Seemed to get very drunk very quickly.

I didn't leave 'so early'!...ok, it was early enough. I had to meet norms, I didn't last much longer after that. Seemed to get very drunk very quickly.

It was early!!! :P

It was early!!! :P

Relatively early.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

hdowney wrote: »
    evnin nocticals. there is wines a flowin here. well peeved i didn't get to go last nite but neway.

plans are nearly complete for tomorrow. crap is bought (for himself) home-made salsa is made :), dvds to be got in the morning, along with my alcohols. may make some toffee apples tomoro if i feel like it :)

watching the last bit of the xfactor results.

how many nocties are going to tGC beers in nov?

how did last nite go boom?

When are tgc beers on?

It was good, thanks h :) went on a bit long though and one friend got horribly drunk, to the point where she was sobering everyone else up. Still though, good to see everyone and get all dressed up. I'll fire up a pic when I get my hands on a laptop.

How's your weekend been?

How's everybody else? Power through KotE! Moar beerz is the only official cure to a hangovet.

When are tgc beers on?

It was good, thanks h :) went on a bit long though and one friend got horribly drunk, to the point where she was sobering everyone else up. Still though, good to see everyone and get all dressed up. I'll fire up a pic when I get my hands on a laptop.

How's your weekend been?

How's everybody else? Power through KotE! Moar beerz is the only official cure to a hangovet.

tgc beers are the 26th of nov if i remember correctly boom.

weekend was going ok til about half hour ago. stomach exploded with pain and i mean EXPLODED. am in such agony right now :(

Yet you can still type :p

Yet you can still type :p

wen this pain goes i shall hunt your hungoverness down and slap you silly cc :pac:

yes i can type. i am TRYING feebly to destract me from the pain. it is hard to explain the level of pain, but i can be as bad as curled up on the bathroom floor keening like a kicked dog :eek:

I stood up to go get a glass of water and got such a bad cramp in my leg that all I could do was laugh and run around the kitchen in a limpy circles! I'm not crazy....my mother had me checked!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

hdowney wrote: »
    tgc beers are the 26th of nov if i remember correctly boom.

weekend was going ok til about half hour ago. stomach exploded with pain and i mean EXPLODED. am in such agony right now :(

No plans for that weekend as of yet. We'll see sure :P

Sorry to hear that! Anything you can take?

• Advertisement

No plans for that weekend as of yet. We'll see sure :P

Sorry to hear that! Anything you can take?

i did get prescribed something. i cannot remember what, nor where i stored them :( idiot or wha! seems to have subsided somewhat now.

yay we shall hopefully make it to this beers :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement