Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

hondasam wrote: »
    Good morning lair

I thought I was the first one up :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

G-Money wrote: »
    I thought I was the first one up :)

I was up at 5am, morning. have you had tea or coffee yet?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Pfft, I was awake before either of you even considered crawling out of bed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

You were only awake because you were working, morning wolfie. were you off last night?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I was off, and therefore I was enjoying the solitude of the night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all.

hondasam wrote: »
    I was up at 5am, morning. have you had tea or coffee yet?

You better believe it.

Back at work today. Hope I don't get re-infected.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all...

MOAR tea....... Stayed up too late last night, need a serious pick me up this morning :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Good morning!

Anyone else fond Jeremy Kyle hilarious? Current story is "your baby doesn't look Chinese so how can it be mine?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Its snow patrol day!!!!! Im very, very very very very very very excited!!!!!!

• Advertisement

Quarter to 1 and not a child in the house washed! This day is ticking along nicely and my copy of Battlefield 3 has arrived, so roll on 6pm ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Shiminay wrote: »
    Quarter to 1 and not a child in the house washed! This day is ticking along nicely and my copy of Battlefield 3 has arrived, so roll on 6pm ;)

Did you get it for PC? if so send me a friend request, same name as here.

It is everything I wanted in a game and so much more, so pretty, so much fun and so engrossing. I have been humming the theme song in my head all day in work and cant wait to get home to play it tonight.

Yea, PC as I am a superior breed of gamer to console troglodites :p

I will be making a pitstop at the off-licence on the way home to buy Captain Morgans. A friend recommended it at lunch-time and I trust his judgement, well at least where drink is concerned!

The Captain and I are very well acquainted. He goes well with Coke but if you want the liquid equivalent of an Orange Super Split, stick a Club Orange in with him.

The Captain and I are very well acquainted. He goes well with Coke but if you want the liquid equivalent of an Orange Super Split, stick a Club Orange in with him.

Aye, he said Captain Morgans and Fanta Orange was amazing. Sounds too good to resist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I will be making a pitstop at the off-licence on the way home to buy Captain Morgans. A friend recommended it at lunch-time and I trust his judgement, well at least where drink is concerned!

A scrumptious choice!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

afternoon lairies :)

how was yalls halloweenz? mine was grand. the films sucked rox but there ya go. there wasn't much the selection this yr.

then i was up early today to go to a hosp apt, get to the hospt to discover they have introduced pay parking without tellin people. and from how i read the sign if i parked for 31 mins it would cost me 3squids :eek: not impressed.

anywho doc was loverly, working out the whole pain managment thingy so tis all good.

*twitch*
    We don't use txt spk on this site...

Glad to hear you're getting looked after at the hospital, did you make any progress with the college deferment?

*twitch*
    We don't use txt spk on this site...

Glad to hear you're getting looked after at the hospital, did you make any progress with the college deferment?

txt spk? i didn't realize i had. apologies :o

waiting to hear back from the college re defering, shame it was a long weekend!

• Advertisement

Captains Purchased.

Job done!

Captains Purchased.

Job done!

CC and I have been recommending the Captains for weeks.... You don't trust OUR judgement??

I was given a gift of some Captain Morgan today... unfortunately, it's the Black Jamaican Rum, not the spiced stuff.... Anyone wanna swop?? :D:D:D

BadGirl wrote: »
    CC and I have been recommending the Captains for weeks.... You don't trust OUR judgement??

I was given a gift of some Captain Morgan today... unfortunately, it's the Black Jamaican Rum, not the spiced stuff.... Anyone wanna swop?? :D:D:D

what is the difference? i haven't had the spondulies to purchase any captains for tasting research :)

damn car needed a new pollen filter. i hope that is all it was. it went a bit bupkiz in the nasty wet a week ago, and for love nor money i couldn't get the fans to clear the windscreen. i was drivin in the sheeting rain with the flippin windows wide and could still barely see. so hopefully it was just this, which cost enough but still reasonable

BadGirl wrote: »

Well girls have notoriously poor judgement when they recommend their "attractive" friends so I took your Captains recommendation with a pinch of salt :P

Party at my place anyone??

img2469dl.jpg

Well girls have notoriously poor judgement when they recommend their "attractive" friends so I took your Captains recommendation with a pinch of salt :P

Be there in an hour! ;)

dibs on jack :pac::D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

Good morning!

Anyone else fond Jeremy Kyle hilarious? Current story is "your baby doesn't look Chinese so how can it be mine?"

THATS MY FAV ONE OF ALL TIME! :D

The captains is a bit tasty. Hiccup :pac:

The captains is a bit tasty. Hiccup :pac:

reet. anyone tell me - tesco/dunnes/superquin/super valu - cheepest place to buy the captains?

and which is better cap n coke, cap n orange

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Hmmm ... whiskey and rum ... we'll get on! :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement