Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

nope just a normalish fruitcake

What makes it "normalish", rather than just normal??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Kojak wrote: »
    What makes it "normalish", rather than just normal??

no beer, dosent need to sit over night and its lighter incolour

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Kojak wrote: »
    I thought that was shepppards pie and a custard mix? :confused:

Still delicious I'll bet..................

It was the sentiment of crossing dessert with a main course that I was going for.

Why not fire a starter in there as well? You could have a 3 course meal all in one?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Hellooooooo. Tiny hiccup

G-Money wrote: »
    Hellooooooo. Tiny hiccup

Good night?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Good night?

It was ok, not great, not a disaster either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

GAHHH I was so close! I nearly had a clear face, now the spots are back with a vengeance! *prepares nuke*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning all. nice day out there isn't it :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

hdowney wrote: »
    morning all. nice day out there isn't it :)

Gorgeous, but is it just me or is it FREEZING today?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Anybody around town today,¿

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I went on a spontaneous adventure to Cork this weekend. I normally plan my spontaneity far more in advance than this, so I've been very unsettled this weekend!

:pac:

BadGirl wrote: »

No, its just you......

not too bad i thought. just went for a walk along the murrough and it coulda been cold but walking kept it off. bit peeved tho, there were fisherpeoples all along the beach, and they had their lines in the water, but were sitting in their little tenty/hide thingys FAR up the beach, basically closing off most of the beach to walkers/dogs etc. now my dog loves to go for a swim, and would have run through one of their lines and they would have gone mad. so it really made it difficult for her to enjoy herself. i mean we are all entitled to use the space, and that includes them, but i felt they made it so others couldn't. also they have a tendancy to leave their rubbish, fish guts and whatnot behind. my poor dog has ended up tied up in line with a 3 prong bait hook that someone discarded before. had to find someone with a scissors and cut it out of her poor thing.

anyway sorry for the rant. nice day all the same. now to plan some tidying, hair dying and dinner :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Gwuah!!! Tore the house apart searching for my birth cert (need it to sort out my passport) and it's nowhere to be found! I only ad it a few months ago and it's vanished into thin air! Silly birth cert!!

Gwuah!!! Tore the house apart searching for my birth cert (need it to sort out my passport) and it's nowhere to be found! I only ad it a few months ago and it's vanished into thin air! Silly birth cert!!

gasp :eek: thank you for the reminder. i need to hunt out mine for my job interview wednesday. they want you to bring proof you are allowed to work in the country, they say if you were born here bring your passport (oddly instead of birth cert) but as my passport is british! i am bringing my birth cert

It's around somewhere! I need to get it sorted pronto! My friend is in the final for the Spin competition to win tickets to the London premiere of the new Twilight film and if she wins she's gonna take me! But with no passport I cant go :(:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sometimes, now they might have changed it but some places accept a drivers license for going to the UK.

Sometimes, now they might have changed it but some places accept a drivers license for going to the UK.

I think Ryanair used to but they stopped accepting it afaik....

• Advertisement

It's around somewhere! I need to get it sorted pronto! My friend is in the final for the Spin competition to win tickets to the London premiere of the new Twilight film and if she wins she's gonna take me! But with no passport I cant go :(:(

:eek::eek::eek::eek: no fairzies i wanna goooooooooooooo totally jelly

I was hoping they still did! But as BG said, I don't think they accept it any more :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Can it be a duplicate ir does it have to be the original birth cert?

Can it be a duplicate ir does it have to be the original birth cert?

It doesn't actually say on the passport form, but I would have just send the original in had I of found it.

It says on Dfa.ie that Irish citizens can travel to the UK without a passport, but I don't know if that's still the case!

It doesn't actually say on the passport form, but I would have just send the original in had I of found it.

It says on Dfa.ie that Irish citizens can travel to the UK without a passport, but I don't know if that's still the case!

I think you can, but only via ferry. I think the airlines demand passport ID for flying... :(

I think you can, but only via ferry. I think the airlines demand passport ID for flying... :(

Poo :( I'll have to order a new birth cert now!

Poo :( I'll have to order a new birth cert now!

You going to change your name by deed poll as well?

head full of bleach at the mo. yay it isn't stingy, just a bit itchy like a healing tattoo. shame unlike a healing tattoo i cannot do the pat pat routine on it :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Kay guys, bf will be back in Dublin around 10:30, and I want to do something in town, preferably near Jervis cuz we'll be walking. Any hints?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Ah lemsip, you absolute beauty. I can breathe again!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement