Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

jokettle wrote: »
    Ah lemsip, you absolute beauty. I can breathe again!

everyone is hopping off the lemsip lately. must be the new in drug :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Passport almost sorted! Mammy found my birth cert :o so I nipped up to get my photo's and forms signed, just have to bring it to the post office tomorrow and wait the 10 days!

Passport almost sorted! Mammy found my birth cert :o so I nipped up to get my photo's and forms signed, just have to bring it to the post office tomorrow and wait the 10 days!

nice

am stuck in the house til tue. damn bleach was crap - not strong enough or whatever, so i look like a freak with oddly bleached hair, some bits soooper bleachy, some brown, some mid (and it was evenly distributed). canni afford more bleach til tue so no going out for me. then send the mammy to the shop first thing tue for bleach, repeat the process, add purple and go get pierced :) hopefully tuesday will be a good day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

reallyrose wrote: »
    spammerspammerspammerspammer

:p:D

• Advertisement

hdowney wrote: »
    nice

am stuck in the house til tue. damn bleach was crap - not strong enough or whatever, so i look like a freak with oddly bleached hair, some bits soooper bleachy, some brown, some mid (and it was evenly distributed). canni afford more bleach til tue so no going out for me. then send the mammy to the shop first thing tue for bleach, repeat the process, add purple and go get pierced :) hopefully tuesday will be a good day

Just put the purple in any ways, your hair doesn't have to too bright for it to take

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

^^^ this.

CHOCOLATE BINGE OMNOMNOM

What's everyone else up to tonight?

Sitting in fuming at the X Factor! Johnny :(:( </3

spammerspammerspammerspammer

:p:D

¬_¬

*waves hand*

This is not the spam you're looking for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

:eek:

spam-spam-spam.jpg

:(:(:(

• Advertisement

:eek:

spam-spam-spam.jpg

:(:(:(

3334046662_8a142f1473.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Congtratulations on that rose. Have fun.

Just put the purple in any ways, your hair doesn't have to too bright for it to take

um, there is frig all blonde in there, like stupid patches but small patches. there is still a LOT of dark brown. i think i shall hold out for more bleach and make it more blonder for a more vibrant purple. :)

i missed something rose, which one is you?

i missed something rose, which one is you?

Of the talks?
    The talk being given by 'Rose' is the one being given by me.

Of the talks?
    The talk being given by 'Rose' is the one being given by me.

oh my god that appeals to me so much. i cannot work out where this is and stuff tho. do tell me more :)

just seen the map :> looks fabilis

oh my god that appeals to me so much. i cannot work out where this is and stuff tho. do tell me more :)

The talks are being held in Tog. Tog is a hackerspace in Dublin. If you click about the website, all the details regarding location and whatnot are there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

*sigh*
    Am back in work tomorrow after having last week off.... it has flown by... :)

Anyone up to anything exciting tonight or have we all a case of the Sunday night blues? (apart from Wolfie and Kojak of course, who LOVE mondays! :D )

The talks are being held in Tog. Tog is a hackerspace in Dublin. If you click about the website, all the details regarding location and whatnot are there.

got all the infos :) but what the heck is a hackerspace?
    BadGirl wrote: »
    *sigh*

Anyone up to anything exciting tonight or have we all a case of the Sunday night blues? (apart from Wolfie and Kojak of course, who LOVE mondays! :D )

waitin on wednesday me. have job interview :) also tuesday and more bleach to finish hairdye experiment. look odd at mo :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

• Advertisement

good man wolfie :)

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

*sigh*

Anyone up to anything exciting tonight or have we all a case of the Sunday night blues?

I've been off for a week and a bit and I've had 'Sunday dread' since I woke up yesterday! :(

Just one more week off would be lovely! Feel totally unprepared for both work and college tomorrow!! Plus might be going to my sisters wedding dress fitting in between the two! :o Just need a few more hours in the day to make everything work!!

Just what i do hdowney.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I've been off for a week and a bit and I've had 'Sunday dread' since I woke up yesterday! :(

Just one more week off would be lovely! Feel totally unprepared for both work and college tomorrow!! Plus might be going to my sisters wedding dress fitting in between the two! :o Just need a few more hours in the day to make everything work!!

I have had the sunday dread all day today too :(
    Would love another week off too, esp seeing as the kids will be in school this week and i might get some peace and quiet LOL :) Last week just didn't seem like a week off, i will be going back to work tomorrow for a rest :D:D

When is your sister getting married? excitement!!!

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

Not til March

EDIT: Nite all

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

Ugh, marriage?? Scary.......

It feels so weird being up so early after a week of sleeping in! Eye's do not like!!!

Also, just had a look at the EMA award winners...... Jesus wept!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning....

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Morning BZ:)

have a good weekend?

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Good Weekend;

Slept, eat, when to movies.

How was yours ?
    koth wrote: »