Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Im gonna go onesie shopping this week. I seriously cant wait!!!!! :D:D:D

*shudder*
    Can't bear to have my feet covered in bed, sleep with one foot out from under the covers all the time.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »
    *shudder*
    Can't bear to have my feet covered in bed, sleep with one foot out from under the covers all the time.....

I don't wear mine in bed! I wear it around the house :o

Does it come with a hatch?
    Far too much wriggling without a hatch.

Does it come with a hatch?
    Far too much wriggling without a hatch.

I prefer the term 'assflap'

• Registered Users Posts: 12,801 ✭✭✭✭Kojak

I prefer the term 'assflap'

Trapdoor, maybe??

• Advertisement

Kojak wrote: »
    Trapdoor, maybe??

ASSFLAP!!!!!!:mad:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I'm enjoying how it's getting dark before work finishes, feels comforting to be emerging into the night when I'm done with "real life" commitments for the day :D

• Moderators Posts: 51,846 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

Shiminay wrote: »
    I'm enjoying how it's getting dark before work finishes, feels comforting to be emerging into the night when I'm done with "real life" commitments for the day :D

Testify!! :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

I love the dark nights! It makes me begrudge having to sit in doing assignments just that little bit less!

Shiminay wrote: »

Don't mind the dark nights so much, but hate the wintery weather, especially the rain, hate rain.... :(
    (and sometimes i actually like the feeling of the fiery ball throwing down some heat and Vit D onto my skin - *BG gets booted out of the noc forum for blasphemy* )

:D:D

• Advertisement

BadGirl wrote: »
    Don't mind the dark nights so much, but hate the wintery weather, especially the rain, hate rain.... :(
    (and sometimes i actually like the feeling of the fiery ball throwing down some heat and Vit D onto my skin - *BG gets booted out of the noc forum for blasphemy* )

:D:D

Hisssssssssssss! No red wine for you :p

Hisssssssssssss! No red wine for you :p

:eek::eek::eek: :(:(:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭boomkatalog

I hate forms so much. Trying to reapply for my passport and by the time I've read it 500 times, I genuinely can't remember how to spell my middle name :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Hey there Nocs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

evenin wolfie, boom and whoever else is in here tonight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Oh man, I nearly can't wait til Eirtakon is over. My brain is melted with work for it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

reallyrose wrote: »
    Oh man, I nearly can't wait til Eirtakon is over. My brain is melted with work for it!

Don't you have a crack team of workers to delegate jobs to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Don't you have a crack team of workers to delegate jobs to?

There's always things have to be done by the boss*. :cool:

*is not actually the boss

I hate forms so much. Trying to reapply for my passport and by the time I've read it 500 times, I genuinely can't remember how to spell my middle name :(

I had a similar feeling :rolleyes: to add insult to injury after confusing you they then rob you of €88!!

Evening nocs! I finally have my house back to normal! All lodgers have vacated the premises :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I had a similar feeling :rolleyes: to add insult to injury after confusing you they then rob you of €88!!

Evening nocs! I finally have my house back to normal! All lodgers have vacated the premises :D
    Use the shotgun did you?

• Advertisement

Use the shotgun did you?

I was days away from resorting to such measures!

I may be using such measures if my brother shows up for a visit this week

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I may be using such measures if my brother shows up for a visit this week

Ah now I'm sure he's lovely.

Ah now I'm sure he's lovely.
    he's my brother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

he's my brother.

Younger or older?

Tall or small?

Single or not single? ;)

Younger or older?

Tall or small?

Single or not single? ;)
    5 years younger

2 inches shorter than me

Pretty sure he's single

he's my brother.

Is he heavy??

Kojak wrote: »
    Is he heavy??
    Threw my back out last time I tossed him through a door, so yes

Threw my back out last time I tossed him through a door, so yes

iStock_184470.jpg

• Advertisement

Yup, he's a hefty bastard

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement