Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Only when I needs an alibi

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Only when I needs an alibi

ah wolfie we know your just a softie really:p

*runs like hell*

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Course I am.
    *Oils chainsaw*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Am I alone?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Nope :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Deki wrote: »
    Am I alone?

I dunno, are you?

hey sol:)

Hey, Sam Hey Sol - I am not alone. How did Monday go?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Not as quietly as I'd hoped, busy lately so a bit behind on stuff.

hey again people

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Sup Wolf.

• Advertisement

Same crap, different days Teddy. Worrying for my mother. She going in for tests to definitively rule out kidney cancer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Same crap, different days Teddy. Worrying for my mother. She going in for tests to definitively rule out kidney cancer.
    Oh ****, hope she's ok!

Doc is pretty sure she's fine. Just needs to rule a few things out for sure he says

Solitaire wrote: »
    Not as quietly as I'd hoped, busy lately so a bit behind on stuff.
    Hope you get caught up Sol and find plenty of time to enjoy life.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

did sod all sam just went for a swim wth my aunt, hopping to start zumba classes next week

oooh hope where you plannin on doing the zumba? mite see you there.

hey lair :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

What is this zumba stuff?
    I thought it was a wii game >_>

reallyrose wrote: »
    What is this zumba stuff?
    I thought it was a wii game >_>

they created a wii 'game' of sorts around it. zumba is the latest workout craze. you do all sorts of funky dances and loose weight doing it. i have the wii game, the dvds and go to classes, so pls god should see some results soon (if i can keep away from the junk food :o)

check out www.zumba.com

Afternoon lair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

hondasam wrote: »
    Afternoon lair

Afternoon hondasam,

Hope your day has been less hectic them mine :/

Think it's time to get some FOOD....

Afternoon hondasam,

Hope your day has been less hectic them mine :/

Think it's time to get some FOOD....

It was 2pm when I got up, nothing hectic today for me.
    Food there is an idea, breakfast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Repeat exam done and dusted, went quite well :)

Then massage and facial at my beauticians; by god, it was fantastic! I practically melted into the table :) Definitely getting that done again!

I had kind of planned on going for a run tonight, but the workout last night has me knackered*. My legs just won't take it. So, tonight is hereby "Rest Night!"

*Is that un-PC? It means tired where I come from....

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

disgraceful language altogether. you think you can just throw a word like beautician around like that?? :mad::P:pac:

p.s. that's my understanding of 'knackered' too ;)

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi Everyone....
    I have a migraine brewing, i'm still in work and i have soooo much to do this evening :(
    However, i am off work for the rest of the week after today, kids back to school tomorrow :)

koth wrote: »
    disgraceful language altogether. you think you can just throw a word like beautician around like that?? :mad::P:pac:

p.s. that's my understanding of 'knackered' too ;)

my understanding of the word also

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hi Everyone....
    I have a migraine brewing, i'm still in work and i have soooo much to do this evening :(
    However, i am off work for the rest of the week after today, kids back to school tomorrow :)

gah that is most not good. migraines are EVIL. i suffer regularly. hope you manage to stave it off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

I don't really know any other meaning of that word.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    I don't really know any other meaning of that word.

I was just being super cautious :o

My mum sent up some of her home-grown veg today, including about 8 potatoes. I've just taken two of them out of the oven after roasting them; they're only FCUKING GORGEOUS. Moar butter!

jokettle wrote: »
    I was just being super cautious :o

My mum sent up some of her home-grown veg today, including about 8 potatoes. I've just taken two of them out of the oven after roasting them; they're only FCUKING GORGEOUS. Moar butter!

Oh, that does sound good. The simple spud can be so amazing with some real butter. Maybe some cheese. Nice.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Oh, that does sound good. The simple spud can be so amazing with some real butter. Maybe some cheese. Nice.

I'm being all low-carby, but home grown potatoes don't count when they're this nice :) Plus, I only eat them about once every 6 months. Right now I don't remember why....these bad boys are delicious.

jokettle wrote: »
    I'm being all low-carby, but home grown potatoes don't count when they're this nice :) Plus, I only eat them about once every 6 months. Right now I don't remember why....these bad boys are delicious.

Hah, I was just thinking that "I haven't had carbs for 6 weeks (apart from a hiccup on Sunday) but I'd totally break that for a homegrown baked spud with butter." :D

• Advertisement

I'm going with the "90% purity" perspective. I'm allowed to slip once in a while as long as the majority of my food is good and healthy. This allows me the odd bar of chocolate and prevents any homicide relating to my nearest and dearest ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement