Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Snarf Snarf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Goodbye stomach lining?

Evening hope.

akcQl.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

My mouth is burning even looking at that.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Snarf Snarf
    Thyundercats, HO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    akcQl.jpg
    What is that? Me want!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

I quite good hope, how's life treating you?

all quiet in hopeville:)

• Advertisement

What is that? Me want!

Stomach-lining-destroyingly spicy beef enchiladas is my guess. They look delicious.

Ugh, I hate updating my CV. Pain in the behind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

What is that? Me want!

It's my take on enchiladas, using the stuff from the previous post is the uncooked pre-prep version.

Steak marinaded in hot sauce, secret spices, oak ages IPA beer.

Fried Red peppers and jalapeños.

Lots of silver skinned onions and garlic.

Wrapped in tortillas with an epic amount of CHEESE!!!!

I'm willing to share but anybody who wants some will have to head over here...

Just send it in the post. It'll be fine.

ewwwwwwwww squirell has rolled in something stinky:eek:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

yet, he considers it a fine perfume

• Advertisement

ewwwwwwwww squirell has rolled in something stinky:eek:

I always forget that squirrel is your dog and you're not talking about Flying_Squirrel. :pac:

yet, he considers it a fine perfume
    eh this is so bad wolfie even he is looking sheepish
    I always forget that squirrel is your dog and you're not talking about Flying_Squirrel. :pac:

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Where is Flying squirrel ? Ace dug two holes in front yard today but so far he smells oh. Yesterday saw the tiniest Yorkie I ever saw and they told me it was twice as big as it's mother. I don't think it was over 6 inches nose to tail and only weighed about 8 ounces.
    Cute little thing.:)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

akcQl.jpg

that looks tasty :D

Hi guys :D

hi Hopey
    hi Wolf
    Hi FC
    Hi BZ
    HI Hi Hi :)

Hey Deki. How's you tonight?

Deki wrote: »
    hi Hopey
    hi Wolf
    Hi FC
    Hi BZ
    HI Hi Hi :)

hey deki

Deki wrote: »
    Where is Flying squirrel ? Ace dug two holes in front yard today but so far he smells oh. Yesterday saw the tiniest Yorkie I ever saw and they told me it was twice as big as it's mother. I don't think it was over 6 inches nose to tail and only weighed about 8 ounces.
    Cute little thing.:)
    I has never understoodm the appeal of tiny little dogs like that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Yeah, aint seen squirrel round here in yonks, pity :\

Hey all :) Quick hello/goodbye, shall remain mostly absent for another couple of days. Hope everyone is well (read: not dead)

well it is sort of like a toy. But you should see that tiny bit of fliff go for tose big kiitties and hoe they run

• Advertisement

I has never understoodm the appeal of tiny little dogs like that.
    me either much prefer big dogs, have fallen in love with a Presa de Canario thats in a rescue centre in kilkenny wish we had a bigger garden

Hey all :) Quick hello/goodbye, shall remain mostly absent for another couple of days. Hope everyone is well (read: not dead)

night spoonie tc

I don't think I could do much with this little dog,but she is cute 0 little black eyes- black button nose tiny tongue sticking out, Ace would eat her up as a snack .
    night Spoonie.

I feel that the title of this thread is misleading and blatant false adertising. There's a distinct lack of spoony. :pac:

I feel that the title of this thread is misleading and blatant false adertising. There's a distinct lack of spoony. :pac:
    Speak with a mr. longhorn, randy

I think that is a temporary glitch and I believe most everyone is hoping for present lack of spoonbadger and hungoverness will be rectified in near future...I hope

Well, if not we can always form a posse and force the badger to drink.

can we get him one of those hats and make him feed the booze into his mouth? and we could run a tube down his throat but then that wouldn't be fair because he wouldn't taste it just feel the result , are you leading the posse ?

Just let me find a horse that does not react adversely to my presence

• Subscribers Posts: 5,766 ✭✭✭girl_friday

My bedroom smells of nail varnish remover... :(

• Advertisement

Maybe you could just take down the guy rides up and down my street and take his mini bike , Think you should bring lysol and hand sanitizer though

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement