Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

BadGirl wrote: »
    So like Tequila but sugar instead of salt????

Kinda, except you coat the lemon in sugar, completely cover it!! Do the shot, then suck the crap outta the sugary lemon. Its delicious!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Kinda, except you coat the lemon in sugar, completely cover it!! Do the shot, then suck the crap outta the sugary lemon. Its delicious!!!

I have limes, no lemons... will they do?

I have limes, no lemons... will they do?

I was seriously just thinking the exact same thing......

Are we the ONLY 2 nocs here tonight?
    Has everyone else gone to a beers we didn't know about?? LOL

They dont want t play with us :(

• Advertisement

They dont want t play with us :(

:(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

* a wild Shiminay appears *

Hi Shiminay..... :)

Good evening Ms Girl. I trust you are well?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Good evening Ms Girl. I trust you are well?

Not so bad... it is Friday after all, there is alcohol available... happy days :D:D

How are you doing?

(try not to read that in a Joey from Friends accent... please....)

• Advertisement

I'm better now that I'm home and finished with work for the week. It's been a very long few weeks and I'm very drained.

However, it is, as you say, the weekend and so this is indeed cause for celebration. Your talk of alcohol has reminded me that I too have alcohol...

* a wild Shiminay appears *

Its super effective!!

Hi *waves*

Awww, no one has ever called me Super Effective before :D

How're you Ms Crisis, I saw that your interview went well the other day, yes?

Awww, no one has ever called me Super Effective before :D

How're you Ms Crisis, I saw that your interview went well the other day, yes?

It went really well, I was very pleased! Now its just a numbers game (i'm secretly planning on systematically killing off people in the course if i don't get a place)

I'm getting totally ahead of myself though, looking at student accommodation and all, just in case!!

Good on ya Cupcake, positivity and working towards the ultimate goal is a very good idea. Just keep telling the universe that you've already got the spot and so it needs to help you find a good place to live now and it's amazing how effective that sort of attitude can be :)

Good on ya Cupcake, positivity and working towards the ultimate goal is a very good idea. Just keep telling the universe that you've already got the spot and so it needs to help you find a good place to live now and it's amazing how effective that sort of attitude can be :)

I'm trying my best to be positive! But at the same time i'm like if i keep tell myself i got the place I'll be devastated if I don't! Lets just say I'm cautiously optimistic!

What's the course if you don't mind my asking?

It's community and health services!

Cool, with a view to a career in community or private care work in the future, yea? One of my friend's is an old folks carer, he seems to get a lot out of the work.

Cool, with a view to a career in community or private care work in the future, yea? One of my friend's is an old folks carer, he seems to get a lot out of the work.

Hopefully going on to work with people with mental illness, or children, ill figure that out during work experience

• Advertisement

Hopefully going on to work with people with mental illness, or children, ill figure that out during work experience

All you need is to go on and enter the Rose of Tralee or something now :p

All you need is to go on and enter the Rose of Tralee or something now :p

Lol I dont think I'm very Rose of Tralee-esque!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

It went really well, I was very pleased! Now its just a numbers game (i'm secretly planning on systematically killing off people in the course if i don't get a place)

That was the plot of a French movie I saw a while back :D

Bah! Just dye your hair back to Maximum Intensity they destroy them with your 1337 vodka skillz! ;):cool:

Solitaire wrote: »
    That was the plot of a French movie I saw a while back :D

Was I in it??...Totally sounds like something id do....

Solitaire wrote: »
    Bah! Just dye your hair back to Maximum Intensity they destroy them with your 1337 vodka skillz! ;):cool:

I'm seriously tempted to to do that! Decisions!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ya you are ;)

Ya you are ;)

Tattoo'd, pierced, bright red hair.....hhhmmm....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,731 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Tattoo'd, pierced, bright red hair.....hhhmmm....

yup..............you tick all the boxes......now go enter for next yr *shooes you outta the room*

I'd have to agree with Seph on this one.... about time they started having REAL women up there instead of simpering idiots..... :D

I'd have to agree with Seph on this one.... about time they started having REAL women up there instead of simpering idiots..... :D

Excactly :cool:

• Advertisement

My party trick could be downing vodka shots and sucking lemons!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement