Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My party trick could be downing vodka shots and sucking lemons!!!

cooooollllllllll

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I agree with all of the above :) Especially the bright red hair bit, I remember meeting you at a beers and it looks awesome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Did you watch it this year???
    I watched it the first night until the (canadian??) Rose started Irish Dancing to Taio Cruz..... that was enough.......

Shiminay wrote: »
    I agree with all of the above :) Especially the bright red hair bit, I remember meeting you at a beers and it looks awesome :)

I want that colour red hair sooooo badly... don't think i could pull it off as well as you do though.... (and i've only seen your pics on the know your nocs thread, i'd say it's even nicer irl)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

What beers did we meet at?
    BadGirl wrote: »
    I want that colour red hair sooooo badly... don't think i could pull it off as well as you do though.... (and i've only seen your pics on the know your nocs thread, i'd say it's even nicer irl)

I loved when it was BRIGHT red, but its hard work! Might go for it again though....

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

BadGirl wrote: »
    don't think i could pull it off as well as you do though

Ya could too :)

Ya could too :)

I think i'm too old :( But thanks x :)

We met on the Friday night of the Wolfie Weekend. I wasn't talking to you for too long, I was catching up with the Doom who I hadn't seen in ages.

We met on the Friday night of the Wolfie Weekend. I wasn't talking to you for too long, I was catching up with the Doom who I hadn't seen in ages.

Oh! Makes sense :p

Yea, it having been a Friday, I was shattered (I always am on a Friday, working for this site is bloody hard work :p) and wasn't up to too much madness, so I thought I'd go mad on the Saturday but ended up not going in the end cause both my girlfriend and I were lazy and way outta town in D15 and we're both in our mid 30s so we left all the madness to you young people and your strange loud musics :p

But I do recall thinking "her hair is fab" upon meeting you :)

• Advertisement

I went to both the wolfie beers, im hardcore like that will:cool:

I might venture to the shops tomorrow and invest in some bleach....

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I just won tickets to the troll hunter preview on Monday! Sweeeeeet!!!
    I think I saw that already
    Yea, it having been a Friday, I was shattered (I always am on a Friday, working for this site is bloody hard work :p) and wasn't up to too much madness, so I thought I'd go mad on the Saturday but ended up not going in the end cause both my girlfriend and I were lazy and way outta town in D15 and we're both in our mid 30s so we left all the madness to you young people and your strange loud musics :p

But I do recall thinking "her hair is fab" upon meeting you :)
    I is in my mid-thirties and made both you know. My liver is still pissed with me.

Hi Wolfie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

How goes mischevious female?

How goes mischevious female?
    :D I'm ok wolfie, tired tonight so going to hit the hay soon.... Did you meet with your friends? (is that this weekend or wk I imagining things?)

I is in my mid-thirties and made both you know. My liver is still pissed with me.

Yea, but you were on holidays, that's totally different :p

How goes it?

My plans for tonight fell through. Apparently the planned partyy site is no longer accessible due to normal people needing it for the weekend

That's a pity :(

Ah well, still had a delightful meal and booze catching up with some old friends.

Excellent, glad to hear it.

I think bed soon, I'm a tired Dav.

• Advertisement

Pleasant slumbers then sir

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Shiminay! I demand you come have a drink with me :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Feck it, Noc mini-beers for lulz! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

Solitaire wrote: »
    Feck it, Noc mini-beers for lulz! :D
    feck it indeed, lets do it!

I miss drinking with Dav

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

morning nocs. rediculous being up this early on a saturday but this damn flu is playing screwy with me.

hey cc how do you get your hair so vibrant without going to a salon? i am working on the purple look, and depending on which of two hair dyes i buy i can get my hair somewhat purply - at the moment it has a wonderful colour to it out in the sun, but just looks deep dark browny ish indoors. i am looking for something more PURPLE!

I used swarchschoff (sp?)lightest bleach to lighten it up, then i put in crazy colour 'fire' over it! Crazy colour do Aaron good range of purples but they can go quite wash very quickly. If you could get your hands on a bottle of stargazer you're on to a winner

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Mornin' all :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

I used swarchschoff (sp?)lightest bleach to lighten it up, then i put in crazy colour 'fire' over it! Crazy colour do Aaron good range of purples but they can go quite wash very quickly. If you could get your hands on a bottle of stargazer you're on to a winner

i use the swar... peoples purple. i might try using their bleach first then throw the purple on and see does it work better. where do you get these crazy colour/stargazer peoples?

Hi Everyone
    I've been very busy this morning, our apple tree in the yard gave up it's bounty so have made 2 apple tarts and a huge apple crumble. Anyone fancy a cuppa??? :D

Everyone ok today?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Incredibly tired :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement