Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hi Everyone
    I've been very busy this morning, our apple tree in the yard gave up it's bounty so have made 2 apple tarts and a huge apple crumble. Anyone fancy a cuppa??? :D

Everyone ok today?

i'll be round in 20 ish! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

hdowney wrote: »
    i'll be round in 20 ish! :D

Bring custard!!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

i use the swar... peoples purple. i might try using their bleach first then throw the purple on and see does it work better. where do you get these crazy colour/stargazer peoples?

Putting the swarchschoff purple over bleached hair might just makeep it a very deep purple again so be careful! Only bleach your hair if you really need to!! Do you have a terrisales or any kind of salon services down your way?

Putting the swarchschoff purple over bleached hair might just makeep it a very deep purple again so be careful! Only bleach your hair if you really need to!! Do you have a terrisales or any kind of salon services down your way?

i think i need to bleach my hair it is like ditchwater brown normally so...

i think there is some salon services in bray or it might have been dublin i genuinely don't know (friend of mine did beauty therapy and she went to wherever it is, but has now moved to england)

i think i can buy the stargazers direct from their website, but there is a reasonably hefty delivery charge!

I just bought all the equipment for an epic night of Hair dying. Im so excited!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

Oh hi, movies and wine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all

I just bought all the equipment for an epic night of Hair dying. Im so excited!!

You'll have to post a pic when it's all done!
    Does the hair dying supplies include Vodka?? ;)

i must hire her to do mine, i am rubbish at dying my own and not sure the mother will manage it properly :rolleyes:

i'm bleeding dyin here. stupid ibs. not happy. and it is a drinking nite and there is drink in this house calling to me and i cannot move :mad::(

I will have your drink, hdowney. This wine bottle just isn't big enough.

• Advertisement

jokettle wrote: »
    I will have your drink, hdowney. This wine bottle just isn't big enough.

pah to that. i thought you mite have offered to come and pour it and hand it to me :eek: my wine bottles ALL mine!

Blue label smirnoff on the cards here.... Have to clean the kitchen and get the kids to bed first though.... I seem to have spent ALL day cooking today.... made the apple tarts and crumble, a batch of pancake batter (to have for brekkie in the morning with strawberries and cream or bananas and chocolate spread!) a spaghetti bolognaise and a pot of chilli for the freezer! knackered now....

(and the worst bit???? am low carbing so can't eat ANY of it.... gah!)

Blue label smirnoff on the cards here.... Have to clean the kitchen and get the kids to bed first though.... I seem to have spent ALL day cooking today.... made the apple tarts and crumble, a batch of pancake batter (to have for brekkie in the morning with strawberries and cream or bananas and chocolate spread!) a spaghetti bolognaise and a pot of chilli for the freezer! knackered now....

(and the worst bit???? am low carbing so can't eat ANY of it.... gah!)

gah. why make it all if you cannot eat it. and what pray tell is blue label smirnoff.

PS DYIIIIIINNNN in pain here :mad::(:(:(:(:(

Of course!! Gonna put it in after x factor!
    i must hire her to do mine, i am rubbish at dying my own and not sure the mother will manage it properly :rolleyes:

i'm bleeding dyin here. stupid ibs. not happy. and it is a drinking nite and there is drink in this house calling to me and i cannot move :mad::(

You can pay me in booze :cool:

I shouldn't go online when I'm drinking. I really really want to buy all the pretty things on all the clothes sites. Come on, restraint, kick in!

gah. why make it all if you cannot eat it. and what pray tell is blue label smirnoff.

PS DYIIIIIINNNN in pain here :mad::(:(:(:(:(

Normal vodka is 37.5% alcohol... Blue label vodka has 50% alcohol! ;)

My mam brought it home from lanzarote for me earlier this summer, it's taking me a while to get through it LOL

P.S sorry you are feeling ****, you tried colpermin for the cramps etc? it's supposed to be good... :(

Of course!! Gonna put it in after x factor!

You can pay me in booze :cool:

^^^THIS. I could totally do this :D:cool:

I shouldn't go online when I'm drinking. I really really want to buy all the pretty things on all the clothes sites. Come on, restraint, kick in!

hehe i know the feeling. my restraint (i.e empty wallet) has kicked in!
    Normal vodka is 37.5% alcohol... Blue label vodka has 50% alcohol! ;)

My mam brought it home from lanzarote for me earlier this summer, it's taking me a while to get through it LOL

P.S sorry you are feeling ****, you tried colpermin for the cramps etc? it's supposed to be good... :(

oooh can you get this blue vodka here?!? as to the colpermin i have some somewhere. just taken ixpramin pain relief an hour ago and spasmanol 20 minutes ago so we shall see. it seems to be going slowly. i still have dinner to cook so it'd want to! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

I'm ay the COVENANT gig in the Button Factory and realizing that having a Goth as a ex is a bad thing.

There are lots of{bout to piss off olall the female nocs with is comment} hot girls in corsets and the 1st thing I think of seeing them is WTF how do you feck up lasing up a corset that badly, all you need is a door frame, a guy with boots to lever one off your back and the ability it breath with a compressed rib cage.......

I'm ay the COVENANT gig in the Button Factory and realizing that having a Goth as a ex is a bad thing.

There are lots of{bout to piss off olall the female nocs with is comment} hot girls in corsets and the 1st thing I think of seeing them is WTF how do you feck up lasing up a corset that badly, all you need is a door frame, a guy with boots to lever one off your back and the ability it breath with a compressed rib cage.......

Is that all?

I have a corset like that.... unfortunately haven't managed the art of breathing in it yet :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Is that all?

I think he was about to confess to drunkedposting too :p

I don't understand corsets. Is the whole point to make your waist look teeny? That's fair enough, I guess, but I can't imagine the pain is worth it. I don't even wear heels though, becaue I much prefer comfort over looking good.

This opinion may also be heavily influenced by the fact that the only girl I know irl who has a corset is a twat of the highest order :o

I'm on anti-Plague meds, extra strong painkillers and lots of JD so my brain is acting weird....

I'm on anti-Plague meds, extra strong painkillers and lots of JD so my brain is acting weird....

Post more, it's entertaining! I've had more wine than I can usually handle, so you're not alone. It'll be fun, I swear!

Post more, it's entertaining! I've had more wine than I can usually handle, so you're not alone. It'll be fun, I swear!

You live in town, why not head down to the gig in the Button Factor { Music Center }…

Feck new secure http://touch.boards.ie/post/create?id=2056362783&postid=74195028 does not let you thank post :?

You live in town, why not head down to the gig in the Button Factor { Music Center }…

Feck new secure http://touch.boards.ie/post/create?id=2056362783&postid=74195028 does not let you thank post :?

I'm a little outside town (beside the RDS). Honestly, at this stage I doubt I could be trusted to make my way all the way in by myself. And my hair is a bit mank. And I wouldn't fit in with the goth crowd in my little green dress and cardigan.

That not out side town, plus you'd be showing up most of the people here if you turn up...

On a side note if you want to hear be drunkly derail a podcast listen to last nights ISDpodcast

http://www.isdpodcast.com/

It's very tempting to go into town, but now I'm wearing a hoodie and watching blackadder. If only you'd gotten to me before all the wine drinking!

I do enjoy podcasts though, thank you :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening people

• Advertisement

It's very tempting to go into town, but now I'm wearing a hoodie and watching blackadder. If only you'd gotten to me before all the wine drinking!

I do enjoy podcasts though, thank you :)

Plan B is pick you up on the way to the After Party in Dominion.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement