Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

I doing well enough, and yourself?

Not so bad, back to work tomorrow after being off since last tuesday... not looking forward to it :( Mondays SUCK.....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Watchin law and order. So old school.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

BadGirl wrote: »
    Not so bad, back to work tomorrow after being off since last tuesday... not looking forward to it :( Mondays SUCK.....
    I freaking love Mondays.

I freaking love Mondays.

I love fridays for the same reason wolfie :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I get every Monday off.

• Advertisement

I get every Monday off.

yup, i don't work fridays.....

Worked a deal with your boss did you?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

hey wolfie, doomie and bad, hows you guys?

decided on what phone im going to get at the end of the month, now just need to find a nice cover for it:D

I doing well enough hope. How goes it for you?

Worked a deal with your boss did you?
    Yeah, something like that...... After I had last baby I went back to work 4 days a wk and has continued since.....

• Advertisement

I started a bitm of a war with a previous manager. I won.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

You took your time!.....

:p
    I always take my time! :cool:

(It normally kicks off Sunday evenings ... ;))

Only you could make that sound perverse randy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

someone in the ladies lounge mentioned www.truffleshuffle.co.uk ......much as i hate the word but omg i want it allllllll:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

someone in the ladies lounge mentioned www.truffleshuffle.co.uk ......much as i hate the word but omg i want it allllllll:o

I was introduced to it early in C&H, it has some amazing retro T-shirts on it like Count Duckula and Dangermouse. I have a job coming up this week and I think I might treat myself to something :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Uhhh why am I still awake... I need to get up for work in a few hours :/

I hate when that happens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Morning, I think....

Pretty sure it's morning for you, yes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

maxine_mondays.jpg

Morning Lair.

• Advertisement

can-stock-photo_csp6786799.jpg

This might help.

Morning all... *yaaawwwwnnn*

Sam, i'd love for someone to hand me that brekkie right now....... :)

Morning BG, I'm just about to head out for breakfast.
    Scrambled egg, toast, tomato, mushroom and cappuccino. I'm starving.

hondasam wrote: »
    Morning BG, I'm just about to head out for breakfast.
    Scrambled egg, toast, tomato, mushroom and cappuccino. I'm starving.

Sounds yum! Enjoy x

it's a bit too early for me to be thinking of brekkie... can't eat first thing... am up since before 7 so should be able for brekkie by 11 or so....

I'm up since 5am, did not go to bed until 03.30 so I'm tired, food will make me feel better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hey wolfie, doomie and bad, hows you guys?

decided on what phone im going to get at the end of the month, now just need to find a nice cover for it:D

ooh do tell which phone you chose?

i got my registration pack for college in the post this morning. so between bites of toast i have been filling in all my details. damn form wants a passport photo tho :eek: not cool

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Just means they can have your ID card ready to go straight away rather than getting hundreds of people to queue up to have their pic taken for an ID card (as it was in our college).

Looking forward to starting?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Just means they can have your ID card ready to go straight away rather than getting hundreds of people to queue up to have their pic taken for an ID card (as it was in our college).

Looking forward to starting?

i am looking forward to it, but at the same time am completely brickin it :) it is sooo close now. when i was applying and everything it was fantastic, i was looking forward to it a lot and it was gonna be great for me to do 'in the future', well the future has caught up with me. there is no more time to dawdle and procrastinate!

i am sure once i get past the first few days of trepidation, meet my classmates, learn where everything is etc i will calm down a lot.

what college did you go to?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

I'm still waiting to hear back from college, its not looking very likely anymore :(

• Advertisement

I'm still waiting to hear back from college, its not looking very likely anymore :(

when did they say they would let you know by? keep your chin up and hopefully they will get back to you with something positive :)

i'll be in your neck of the woods thursday :) hope i don't get lost!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement