Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

hdowney wrote: »
    when did they say they would let you know by? keep your chin up and hopefully they will get back to you with something positive :)

i'll be in your neck of the woods thursday :) hope i don't get lost!

They said they'd be in touch this week, but i've been talking to other people who have already heard back!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

It's only Monday so I wouldn't sweat it, if they are going through dozens of people to notify them it can take quit some time.

But why wont they notify me FIRRRRST!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

You probably have not been obsessing over it enough. They get to you faster if you do.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,740 ✭✭✭Asphyxia

Eventually got to sleep after a bit of tossing and turning, woke up surprisingly early this morning and went for a little jog around my little park to wake myself up.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

what college did you go to?
    GMIT Castlebar - the course was Cert in PC Programming (2 years) followed by a Diploma in Software Engineering (1 year add-on). How's about you?
    I'm still waiting to hear back from college, its not looking very likely anymore :(
    I subscribe to what Mags said - there's probably a lot of people to get through and I wouldn't be too stressed just yet about it. If you haven't heard by Wednesday afternoon, give them a call.

IM GOING BACK TO COLLEGEEEEE!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

well done :)
    what are you doing in college?

hondasam wrote: »
    well done :)
    what are you doing in college?

Community and health care!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

YAY!!!! Well done you x x

• Advertisement

Big congrats Cupcake! Another step closer to that Rose of Tralee title we've been thinking of on your behalf :p

BadGirl wrote: »
    YAY!!!! Well done you x x

Thank you:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Surely its time to nominate her for it now? :D

Solitaire wrote: »
    Surely its time to nominate her for it now? :D

I need more time!!!!

You'll need the degree first I think to be more certain of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Shiminay wrote: »
    GMIT Castlebar - the course was Cert in PC Programming (2 years) followed by a Diploma in Software Engineering (1 year add-on). How's about you?
    I subscribe to what Mags said - there's probably a lot of people to get through and I wouldn't be too stressed just yet about it. If you haven't heard by Wednesday afternoon, give them a call.

im going to it tallaght to do culinary arts higher cert for two years, then there is the option of a two year add-on to higher degree. gmit was on my list too.

i TOLD you you could do it. Delighted for the big red head on you. wonder will they mind, you with your red head me with my purple and both of us pierced and tattooed ta fcek?!?

i have forgotten which college you said cc remind me?

i TOLD you you could do it. Delighted for the big red head on you. wonder will they mind, you with your red head me with my purple and both of us pierced and tattooed ta fcek?!?

i have forgotten which college you said cc remind me?

They better not mind! Or else Im in TROUBLE!! Im going to ballyfermot!

They better not mind! Or else Im in TROUBLE!! Im going to ballyfermot!

so would i be! where the heckers is ballyfermot?

so would i be! where the heckers is ballyfermot?

Just up the road from tallaght! Hop on the 76 and bobs your uncle!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Sure most colleges are mad for a bit of colour about the place. Unless you're doing a serious medical type course... in which case it could be a boo boo. Boo!

• Advertisement

Its not a medical course! Imagine going to the doctors and i toddler in lol

Just up the road from tallaght! Hop on the 76 and bobs your uncle!

sound so i mite still see you round (since i am going to tallaght) [ignoring the fact that i have never met you! i think we'd get on :)]

Fewcifur wrote: »
    Sure most colleges are mad for a bit of colour about the place. Unless you're doing a serious medical type course... in which case it could be a boo boo. Boo!

i don't think mine will mind the colour, or even the tats, but i think they may be a bit NRRRNNR bout the piercings :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

evening all, just back from Zumba christ im so unfit:rolleyes:

evening all, just back from Zumba christ im so unfit:rolleyes:

christ don't remind me i have zumba on wednesday followed by college registration thursday. ARGH

christ don't remind me i have zumba on wednesday followed by college registration thursday. ARGH

college registration ie hanging around for ages and then being handed a studnet card and hearing "see you on monday":D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Evening one and all

hey wolfie howsu?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Can't stop sneezing.

• Advertisement

college registration ie hanging around for ages and then being handed a studnet card and hearing "see you on monday":D

um yep. get up EARLY, drive to dub. hang around like a muppet, hand in forms, hang around like muppet, get student card and timetable, hang around like muppet, here a bit of waffle, hang around like muppet, learn to use the moodle, go home! FUN

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement