Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Goes well for me spoony, and yourself?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

koth wrote: »
    tongue-250x150.jpg

Go stand in the bold corner for ten minutes.:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Goes well for me spoony, and yourself?
    Ah yeah, pretty good. Just sitting around at the moment really, being lazy. Feels weird to not have A Thing to do since exam is over. Any news on your end wolfster?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

afternoon lair friends.

hey CC (when you get here that is) guess what!!!! I just bought me a bottle of bleach and two bottles of crazy colour aubergine. Shame i have zumba tonite and registration in the morning!! roll on tomoro nite and purple here we come!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Ah yeah, pretty good. Just sitting around at the moment really, being lazy. Feels weird to not have A Thing to do since exam is over. Any news on your end wolfster?
    Mother does not have kidney cancer:D. Me going sleep now

• Advertisement

fantastic news that wolfie :) sleep well

• Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

hondasam wrote: »
    Go stand in the bold corner for ten minutes.:p

:(:(:pac:

that's excellent news, CW. Really pleased she got the all-clear :D

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

reallyrose wrote: »

Isn't there already evidence to show that memory training causes parts of the brain to be larger?
    I thought I read that London cabbies have larger hippocampus(eses) than other people because they have to learn the entire London street map.

Yep, but that's a very specific type of learning. We came up with our own brain training program, so we want to see if it works.

Edit: Fantastic news, CW!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

reallyrose wrote: »
    Can't you resize images on your computer? :(

Yes I can....

But there is no point in posting an image with text that is not in .PNG { or .TIFF} format and a large resolution.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Very glad to hear you mum's been given the all clear CW.

I have just received a most interesting press pack for the upcoming Resistance 3 on PS3. It's getting to the stage where I might have to get a PS3 for review purposes...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Afternoon everyone

Wolfie, thats fab news about your mother. You all must be so relieved x

Everyone well today?

Shiminay wrote: »

I have just received a most interesting press pack for the upcoming Resistance 3 on PS3. It's getting to the stage where I might have to get a PS3 for review purposes...

YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!! :eek::eek::eek:!!!!
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Afternoon everyone

Wolfie, thats fab news about your mother. You all must be so relieved x

Everyone well today?

um ish! need to drag myself from the chair and pooter and start getting everything ready for tomorrow. don't wanna be doing it when i come in from zumba

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hi guys

Shiminay wrote: »

You should buy one anyway.....there a cracking machine,free online play etc but pc gaming still rules all :D

hdowney wrote: »
    YOU DON'T HAVE ONE!!! :eek::eek::eek:!!!!

I don't have one either, or any other type of one for that matter..... although thinking of a wii for the kids for Christmas.....

I have an XBox 360 cause that's what most of my friends have. I don't personally subscribe to the "360 pwns the PS3" argument that fanboys get into, but I the 360 has been the better choice for me.

My brother has a PS3 and has been very happy with his choice because he likes to collect films too, so it doubling as a Blu-Ray player is useful. All my film watching comes from the tubes, so it makes no odds.

I don't have one either, or any other type of one for that matter..... although thinking of a wii for the kids for Christmas.....

i have one of them too :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

there dropping to 99 euro soon I think :eek:

there dropping to 99 euro soon I think :eek:

really :eek::eek:

RANDOM Q: what can people tell me about the original rude boys? they good, bad, indifferent?

hdowney wrote: »
    really :eek::eek:

RANDOM Q: what can people tell me about the original rude boys? they good, bad, indifferent?

Never heard of them I'm afraid :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Not sure what people are supposed to talk about on here but I'm sick of this weather and feel like emigrating somewhere warm and sunny all year round.

• Advertisement

Evening all :)
    Anyone about?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Well, did ya's miss me :p

Well, did ya's miss me :p

Of COURSE we did (**didn't actually realise CC was missing..... :D **)

How are ya?

Of COURSE we did (**didn't actually realise CC was missing..... :D **)

How are ya?

:eek:.....:(

Im good!! Went on a complete shopping binge earlier :o it was wonderful!

:eek:.....:(

Im good!! Went on a complete shopping binge earlier :o it was wonderful!

Ooohh buy anything nice???

Evening.

Ooohh buy anything nice???

I went out to get stationary and stuff for college, i came home with sparkly shoes :o

Evening shim!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

I went out to get stationary and stuff for college, i came home with sparkly shoes :o

TBH, you can't go to college looking unfabulous!

Niiiiice, i like your style! I have a weakness for shoes also......

Evening Shiminay and Atavan-Halen :)

• Advertisement

Whilst not a big fan of sparkly shoes on me, I fully support your decision and lifestyle choice to acquire more of them Cupcake.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement