Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Solitaire wrote: »
    And your Noclight has ended! :eek:

I know :( life = over

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

You've got teh Debs to look forward to though :):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

hdowney wrote: »
    @Cupcake. Got me a bottle of bleach and 2 bottles colour crazy aubergine earlier today. Shame I had zumba tonite and reg tomoro. But either tomoro nite or fri me have a date with the dye :)

Oooh! Ya all excited??

About the hairdye much yesses.

About college reg today - not so much :( college makie my IBS flair up. Owwwiee

You've got teh Debs to look forward to though :):D

yesyes this ^^^

we be de fantabulousest girdlys at da ball in all our um 'finery'!!!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Morning. *curls up in the corner and goes back to sleep*

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 51,840 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

wakey, wakey, sleepyhead!!! :P

If you can read this, you're too close!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Noooo, I don't wanna get up!

:P

tough!! get up!!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

koth wrote: »
    :P

tough!! get up!!! :pac:

Koth, stop parenting. We've talked about this before :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

Boo, I couldn't find my keys this morning so I ended up in work later than planned.

I really hope the system comes back up. I've been leaving early all week cuz there's nothing to do and it's doing a number on my hours!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

Not long back from a 2.5 mile run. Don't know how I forced myself out of bed to do it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Morning all....

G-Money wrote: »
    Not long back from a 2.5 mile run. Don't know how I forced myself out of bed to do it.

Well done on the run... most of us nocs are doing well to get out of bed in the mornings i bet, let alone getting out and RUNNING!!! :D

Koth, stop parenting. We've talked about this before :P
    You be quiet. you're supposed to be under the stairs where I left you!! :P
    reallyrose wrote: »
    Boo, I couldn't find my keys this morning so I ended up in work later than planned.

I really hope the system comes back up. I've been leaving early all week cuz there's nothing to do and it's doing a number on my hours!
    you broke the system?? :eek::P
    G-Money wrote: »
    Fair play to ya, G-Money :)
    BadGirl wrote: »
    Morning all....

morning :)

I can still pick up wifi from under the stairs! I shall not be silenced. Also, would it kill you to dust undr here?!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I can still pick up wifi from under the stairs! I shall not be silenced. Also, would it kill you to dust undr here?!

He gave you a feather duster and French Maid's outfit for a reason you know...

You guys, I've just realised something, that one song by Peter Gabriel?
    He's singing SLEDGEHAMMER! Not SNAKE CHARMER!

:eek::eek:

Shiminay wrote: »

He gave you a feather duster and French Maid's outfit for a reason you know...

So it wasn't for sexy time? :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Morning folks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

It's well for you's being able to surface on a week day at 12pm :P

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I work all night, plus with the time difference it is not even 8 in the morning here.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,732 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You guys, I've just realised something, that one song by Peter Gabriel?
    He's singing SLEDGEHAMMER! Not SNAKE CHARMER!

:eek::eek:

haha your only realising that now :pac:

afternoon lair. back from Registration. did NOT go well.

sitting there la,di,da listening to all the speeches, the everything in moderation now lads stuff.

then yer wan from my course (who she was i couldn't tell ya) wants to pass out a sheet with some infos on it. grand job, pass along. look down as she is reading it out and near only die.

we have to go back in at 9am tomorrow morning. fine. we are going to be measured for our uniforms, shoes and sort out knife engraving. grand ish (not to fond of some random stranger pawing me with a tape measure at 9am but whatevers). so far so ok.

then the kicker. YOU MUST!!!!!! (emphasis here) bring in like €250 TOMORROW to pay for your uniform and knives. you WILL need them for the kitchens. YOU WILL NOT be let in the kitchens without them and WILL be marked ABSENT. oh and you have kitchens first thing MONDAY morning!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHAT THE FCUK!!! how the frigger dare they spring this on me at lunchtime thurs and want it friday. i am only on dole (till the btea comes thru) and at this point have about sixty squids to my name til next tue to buy food, petrol etc. where the fcuk do they think i am gonna come home and magic €250 from!!!

NOT HAPPY. has given me a headache

sorry for rant

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

:(

*hugs* :)

Do you have an understanding bank manager or a credit union account or something for a very temporary loan?

:(

*hugs* :)

Do you have an understanding bank manager or a credit union account or something for a very temporary loan?

thanks for the hugs. nope no very understanding bank manager or anything. sort of scratching my head at the moment trying to figure out where the money is gonna come from since it has to :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

then the kicker. YOU MUST!!!!!! (emphasis here) bring in like €250 TOMORROW to pay for your uniform and knives. you WILL need them for the kitchens. YOU WILL NOT be let in the kitchens without them and WILL be marked ABSENT. oh and you have kitchens first thing MONDAY morning!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

WHAT THE FCUK!!! how the frigger dare they spring this on me at lunchtime thurs and want it friday. i am only on dole (till the btea comes thru) and at this point have about sixty squids to my name til next tue to buy food, petrol etc. where the fcuk do they think i am gonna come home and magic €250 from!!!

NOT HAPPY. has given me a headache

sorry for rant

That sucks! You're not in DIT by any chance are ya? :P

Give the course office a ring. You won't be the only person in a similar position. If they really are going to boot anyone out that can't produce 250 euro tomorrow, they will have an empty class.
    Despite what everyone seems to think, persons in authority are human.
    Call and explain that you have 60 euro til next week, that you are on the dole, etc.

I'd say they have some arrangement in place for people that can't pay.

Fewcifur wrote: »
    That sucks! You're not in DIT by any chance are ya? :P

nope IT Tallaght
    Give the course office a ring. You won't be the only person in a similar position. If they really are going to boot anyone out that can't produce 250 euro tomorrow, they will have an empty class.
    Despite what everyone seems to think, persons in authority are human.
    Call and explain that you have 60 euro til next week, that you are on the dole, etc.

I'd say they have some arrangement in place for people that can't pay.

honestly i don't know who the course office is, or their number or anything. still only got told the bare bones (ie nothing) today. flipping frustrating. if i don't got it from somewhere tomorrow i will go in and see who is there in the admin side of things or whatever and just say like wtf am i supposed to do. the very least they coulda done was include that info with the registration pack they sent me. that woulda gave me a few days heads up to it. think it is very wrong springing it on everyone like that

honestly i don't know who the course office is, or their number or

Tel: +353 1 404 2000 is the main phone number for IT Tallaght.
    If they can't tell you the number 01 404 2114 is the "Student Affairs Manager", I'm sure he could help.

I mean, I'm sure you know the name of the course you are doing. Try googling it along with "Course office".

In fact, I dug back a few posts and found out your course. Those are the numbers you need. I'd say it's the course leader you are looking for.

Programme Leaders
    Annette Sweeney B.Ed. Mappl. Sc
    Tel: +353 1 404-2826
    Email: annette.sweeney@ittdublin.ie

ItaHolton
    Tel: +353 1 4042725
    Email: ita.holton@ittdublin.ie

Information Desk,
    Department of Lifelong Learning
    Tel: +353 1 404-2101
    Email: lifelonglearning@ittdublin.ie

Tel: +353 1 404 2000 is the main phone number for IT Tallaght.
    If they can't tell you the number 01 404 2114 is the "Student Affairs Manager", I'm sure he could help.

I mean, I'm sure you know the name of the course you are doing. Try googling it along with "Course office".

i shall see how goes it. praps ring in a little while when i have had lunch and see can i get thru cos no one answered that time

EDIT: fair play for digging. i am just frazzled in general at the mo. i shall leave them a little while and perhaps ring again. they are obviously all hyper busy at the moment, it being registration. so i shall try them again soon

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I find it astonishing that with the nation's finances the way they are they'd drop a non trivial bill like €250 on ye with no notice, just be sure it's not in the fine print somewhere so that they can't turn around and say "we told you about this 6 months ago" and leave you in the lurch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement