Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Night Helen, hope your migraine is better in the morning :( a couple of painkillers and a good sleep will do wonders for ya x

Evening everyone, Links, few, Rose, KoTE and anyone else i've missed x x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

BadGirl wrote: »
    Night Helen, hope your migraine is better in the morning :( a couple of painkillers and a good sleep will do wonders for ya x

cheers. here is hoping i get the good nights sleep part. freshly laundered sheets should help :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

evening BadGirl ;)

Links234 wrote: »
    evening BadGirl ;)

You ok Links? Your dinner sounds yummy btw, am doing low carb at the mo so pizza and icecream are just a dream :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

You ok Links? Your dinner sounds yummy btw, am doing low carb at the mo so pizza and icecream are just a dream :D:D:D

Me too. One day I'll break and go to DiFontaines fo' sure!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

I tend to avoid too much dairy most of the time, I get bad sinus pains... I've got a worse headache right now than if I had spent the evening with a bottle of vodka.

but that pizza was just too damn tasty, I was dying for it for so long, the pain was worth it! :p

Links234 wrote: »
    oh dear

I'm sorry, hope I haven't made you all hungry :(

No, no! On the contrary, you've inspired my Friday night ;)

Hey BG!! o/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Who mentioned knives?

Evening Wolfie.... :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

hey there BG

• Advertisement

Where is everyone tonight?? :confused:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hai guys o/
    Where is everyone tonight?? :confused:

well I'm just back from the pub and feeling merry :D

Hai guys o/

well I'm just back from the pub and feeling merry :D

Yay! :D

Glad i'm not the only one having a drink of a thursday night! LOL
    (thursday is my friday so i always feel happy on a thursday night!)

I'm about but will be heading to bed soon enough.
    How is everyone?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,733 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yay! :D

Glad i'm not the only one having a drink of a thursday night! LOL
    (thursday is my friday so i always feel happy on a thursday night!)

Ya but my wallet hates me now,5 euro for a pint of tiger beer :eek:.......but it was oh so niceee :D

Ya but my wallet hates me now,5 euro for a pint of tiger beer :eek:.......but it was oh so niceee :D

Ouch! It is niiiice though, although never had it on draught.... yum!

Am at home having a Captain Morgan with coke Zero (am low carbing, alcohol is bad, but beer is EVIL :D ) I miss beer :)

Ouch! It is niiiice though, although never had it on draught.... yum!

Am at home having a Captain Morgan with coke Zero (am low carbing, alcohol is bad, but beer is EVIL :D ) I miss beer :)
    I just use regular Coke.

I just use regular Coke.

Too much sugar in it when low carbing.... the coke zero is a passable substitute though imo, at least it tastes better than Diet coke ugh!

Never been a fan of the low-carb diet.

Never been a fan of the low-carb diet.

I ADORE carbs, unfortunately they HATE me :(
    I feel sooo much better when i cut them out....

• Advertisement

Carbs are my friend with my metabolism.

Carbs are my friend with my metabolism.

you are lucky :)

Any plans for the next few days Wolfie?

Working until Sunday. Then Sunday i keep my fcuking head down.

Working until Sunday. Then Sunday i keep my fcuking head down.

Excuse inappropriate response .....

Sunday is the ten year anniversary of 9/11. You know World Trade Center attacks.

Sunday is the ten year anniversary of 9/11. You know World Trade Center attacks.

ouch, yes. sorry.
    I didn't mean for that to sound disrespectful, i honestly keep thinking it is tomorrow as we do our dates the other way round here, 9/11 here is 9th Nov, so i keep forgetting that it's the 11th and not the 9th.

Really didn't mean to cause offence :(

ouch, yes. sorry.
    I didn't mean for that to sound disrespectful, i honestly keep thinking it is tomorrow as we do our dates the other way round here, 9/11 here is 9th Nov, so i keep forgetting that it's the 11th and not the 9th.

No offense taken.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

Low carb = high meat. Victory! :D

High carb+higher meat= my metabolism

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

ouch, yes. sorry.

I always get your dates turned round in my head, habit is hard to break.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement