Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

Oh dear! Can you get a bigger size?

nope. for some reason they only go up that big in the pants, but the jackets get bigger. not the foggiest what to do. the woman who is like my year co-ordinator isn't the nicest woman, and isn't easy to talk to. like i can see her saying that is my problem to deal with or something if i was to say it to her

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Teutorix

hdowney wrote: »
    nope. for some reason they only go up that big in the pants, but the jackets get bigger. not the foggiest what to do. the woman who is like my year co-ordinator isn't the nicest woman, and isn't easy to talk to. like i can see her saying that is my problem to deal with or something if i was to say it to her

Get chef pants from somewhere else?

Teutorix wrote: »
    Get chef pants from somewhere else?

um a, i don't know where else to get them from, they have to be specific to the uniform the college chose. second i have paid for these with money i didn't have

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

um a, i don't know where else to get them from, they have to be specific to the uniform the college chose. second i have paid for these with money i didn't have

get them on line, they are cheaper as well.

Afternoon.

hondasam wrote: »
    get them on line, they are cheaper as well.

Afternoon.

true but i have to get some specific ones, and i don't know much about these specific ones to find them online, and i have already paid for these two pairs of pants. argh

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

true but i have to get some specific ones, and i don't know much about these specific ones to find them online, and i have already paid for these two pairs of pants. argh

what county you in ? Tommy varden in Galway are the best supplier, get them on line as well.

hondasam wrote: »
    what county you in ? Tommy varden in Galway are the best supplier, get them on line as well.

wicklow :(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You can't be the only person in the world who's had fitting issues with their uniform :) Tell the college they don't fit and that you either need something else or a list of suppliers and a refund to source them yourself.

Shiminay wrote: »
    You can't be the only person in the world who's had fitting issues with their uniform :) Tell the college they don't fit and that you either need something else or a list of suppliers and a refund to source them yourself.

well i didn't pay the college. you paid the outside supplier directly so there is no way i'd be getting my money back. i can see yer wan being a complete dick about it (she is that way about a lot of things). i am gonna go to her and say that i need to get different trousers [may write off the cost of the ones i have, i shall shrink into them i suppose!!] and as long as they are chef trousers and black is that ok. i can see her sayin no!

i have discovered that the trousers are only the teenyist bit the wrong size, like they are a 40in and i'd like a 42in.

well i didn't pay the college. you paid the outside supplier directly so there is no way i'd be getting my money back. i can see yer wan being a complete dick about it (she is that way about a lot of things). i am gonna go to her and say that i need to get different trousers [may write off the cost of the ones i have, i shall shrink into them i suppose!!] and as long as they are chef trousers and black is that ok. i can see her sayin no!

i have discovered that the trousers are only the teenyist bit the wrong size, like they are a 40in and i'd like a 42in.

Well, there is one solution which will benefit you in two ways, hit the gym. You get better fitting pants and you get in shape. :D

• Advertisement

Well, there is one solution which will benefit you in two ways, hit the gym. You get better fitting pants and you get in shape. :D

i am doing the zumbas, both in classes and at home (canni afford the gym and my local gym is SHEITE) so am working on that, just gonna have to get some different pants till then. found a few good suppliers for decent prices, shall attempt to approach cranky tomorrow :o

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

i am doing the zumbas, both in classes and at home (canni afford the gym and my local gym is SHEITE) so am working on that, just gonna have to get some different pants till then. found a few good suppliers for decent prices, shall attempt to approach cranky tomorrow :o

Dont be afraid of cranky at all,she's human just like all of :)

Dont be afraid of cranky at all,she's human just like all of :)

Thats what they want you to think. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thats what they want you to think. :(

really :O?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Hi Everyone!!!!

I have a sore throat today so feeling sorry for myself....

Glad the first college days went ok... seems like a lifetime ago that it was me :(

Everyone ok??

BadGirl wrote: »
    Hi Everyone!!!!

I have a sore throat today so feeling sorry for myself....

Glad the first college days went ok... seems like a lifetime ago that it was me :(

Everyone ok??

gah you too. had a sore throat for the past week :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Chicago town pizza for dinner :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Screaminmidget

Chicago town pizza for dinner :cool:

Subway :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

baked potato and chicken kiev

The mothers shepherds pie (same dish on every first day of school since i was four :D).

CC you gonna have takeout all week?

• Advertisement

Its not take out!

Marshmallows :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Soup :rolleyes:

Home made pizza budday! :pac:

Its not take out!

well as good as

Sure so is anything that you just bung in the oven for a few minutes

so do tell me do you got a freshers lineup?

No :( We dont really get anything like that.

No :( We dont really get anything like that.

aaw. you could come to mine! :):p

• Advertisement

I'm having fish *shudders*

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement