Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Kitty got claws!

Heh...PUSA... *giggles*

WJiCT.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

awhhhh.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Its the curse of the big breasted woman :(

To be worshipped? ;):p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

WJiCT.jpg

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
    Solitaire wrote: »
    To be worshipped? ;):p

We wish!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,245 ✭✭✭psycho-hope

Teutorix wrote: »
    Hmm happens to me slightly, but im more conscious of it. I am quite good a mimicking peoples accents. I cant stand that fooking D4 accent, its so pretentious.

i get a D4 accent when im drunk and the bf gets a real skangery dub accent, has resulted in a few funny conversations with bouncers:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

I'm freeeeee!! No shouting for a week, sounds good to me :D:pac:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I'm freeeeee!! No shouting for a week, sounds good to me :D:pac:
    Quiet house is enjoyable yes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Meow this is great :D The house is quite nice when daddy isn't giving out about everything =/

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Morning all.

Morning....

Anybody want to bring me a breakfast roll?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I'd love a chicken fillet roll...

You know what goes really well with red wine? Chocolate biscuit cake. And a (momentarily) complete disregard for healthy eating.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

jokettle wrote: »

You know what goes really well with red wine? Chocolate biscuit cake. And a (momentarily) complete disregard for healthy eating.
    Try Cuba Libres and chili dogs. Truly a taste sensation you will never forget.

Did that breakfast roll turn up in the end BZ? I had to go make my own tea. Dunno if I can help you out jo, I'm not exactly braining too well today...

Had the weirdest night last night - got home all set to play more Deus Ex cause I need to get it finished cause my copy of Space Marine's waiting for me to get stuck into it. However, I suddenly got the urge to do nothing but watch some UFC fights that I haven't seen mostly featuring Anderson Silva and John Bones Jones - there was even a couple of Tito Ortiz fights in there too which was unexpected.

So I ended up not finishing Deus Ex (I'm already 40 hours into it I've no idea if I'm even near to the end) and am now one more day behind everyone else in Space Marine multiplayer. I'm sure I'll catch up :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Morning!!!

Shiminay wrote: »
    Did that breakfast roll turn up in the end BZ? I had to go make my own tea. Dunno if I can help you out jo, I'm not exactly braining too well today...

Had the weirdest night last night - got home all set to play more Deus Ex cause I need to get it finished cause my copy of Space Marine's waiting for me to get stuck into it. However, I suddenly got the urge to do nothing but watch some UFC fights that I haven't seen mostly featuring Anderson Silva and John Bones Jones - there was even a couple of Tito Ortiz fights in there too which was unexpected.

So I ended up not finishing Deus Ex (I'm already 40 hours into it I've no idea if I'm even near to the end) and am now one more day behind everyone else in Space Marine multiplayer. I'm sure I'll catch up :)

Funny you should say but that always happens too,I'm lookinh forward to playing a game and I get distracted by sumthing else ;S

Yea, I just had the need for a quiet evening's watching highly skilled fighters beating lumps out of each other in an octagonal shaped cage...

I may have to install Space Marine tonight though...

Did that breakfast roll turn up in the end BZ? I had to go make my own tea.

Nope but I had a nice chorizo and pork stew and then got some of the sandwich from the Tower Hall meeting { Wally style } ..
    jokettle wrote: »

Red Wine and Chocolate are all ways a good mix... :pac:
    Yea, I just had the need for a quiet evening's watching highly skilled fighters beating lumps out of each other in an octagonal shaped cage...

I may have to install Space Marine tonight though...

I'm not going to buy Deus Ex or Space Marines till I finish Portal II & a few other games I bought over the last year...

My brain has finally spun up and I'm getting through work. This pleases me, was having a seriously questionable day.

My brain has finally spun up and I'm getting through work. This pleases me, was having a seriously questionable day.

Not that the Minecraft server being down has anything to do with that... :p

I tend to play at lunch, but only lunch :)

I like playing when there's a fair few other players on the server to goof off with :D

• Advertisement

4:30 is NOT a reasonable time to get lunch :(

On another note, Trinity's security guards are possibly the loveliest group of lads I know. You guys rock :)

No, but 4:20's a good time for a smoke :p

A shockin' state of affairs Ms Kettle, I hope your day's going well besides. I was reading your tales of red wine and chocolate earlier and I am reminded that I have some red wine at home that may well get cracked open this evening!

No, but 4:20's a good time for a smoke :p

A shockin' state of affairs Ms Kettle, I hope your day's going well besides. I was reading your tales of red wine and chocolate earlier and I am reminded that I have some red wine at home that may well get cracked open this evening!

It's partly my own fault....well, entirely my fault. I kind of forgot to eat earlier, then got a roll at 3. When I got back to the office to eat I realised I'd lost my card holder that has my student card and my monthly dart/bus ticket that costs about €90 a month :eek: I need my student card to get to different places in my building. So, I retraced my steps back to Spar and all around campus, called into the security places but no luck :(

Then I got a phone call from a security guy in one of the computer buildings; someone had handed in my card holder, he looked up my name on the records database, found my number and gave it back to me :D Way more effort than I was expecting! So I'm happy now :)

GG security guys, that was cool of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

sound lads them kettle.

hi all

I'm so relieved :) The card holder was also a gift from my best friend, so I really didn't want to have lost it for good!

And now someone brought chocolate into the office, yay :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hdowney wrote: »
    sound lads them kettle.

hi all

Hai how was college?

Hai how was college?

hai. grand. only half day today, food safety all morning!! howanever yer wan sayin we are going to have a TEST TOMORROW was a bit yawha?! :eek::(

hdowney wrote: »
    hai. grand. only half day today, food safety all morning!! howanever yer wan sayin we are going to have a TEST TOMORROW was a bit yawha?! :eek::(

already :O? man......thats just.........wrong -_-

did you talk to miss cranky today?:)

• Advertisement

already :O? man......thats just.........wrong -_-

did you talk to miss cranky today?:)

it is wrong. very wrong. nah didn't bother talking to her. just decided i NEED trews for the kitchens, the ones i have are NOT suitable, i am going to buy more. they are plain black same as the ones i have, they are just made by somebody else. the mother is going to order them for me in the morn and i shall have them thursday in time for next weeks classes. gonna cost me an extra 60 squids on top of the 120 i have already paid for uniform.

still haven't heard from the uniform chappy bout my jacket. he'd better ring me tomorrow. he is meant to drop it up to me in the college and i am in til 3 tomorrow and then not until monday. don't wanna be drivin up there special later in the week, plus am busy. also don't like this not knowing stuff. i needs the jacket for monday, so i want it in my hot little hand.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement