Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

I feel better now. There was no newsletter, just a sign in the window.

Didn't really want a second burger so I didn't say anything but sure enough when I got home there were two burgers in the bag.

I took it as a sign that I had to eat them both...with chips.

I don't see any other action you could have taken.

reallyrose wrote: »
    I don't see any other action you could have taken.

Someone had to do it. The next course of action is to go to bed. If I can get more than 4 hours tonight I'll be up on last nights...damn shirt won't iron itself :mad:

Goodnight all!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

BadGirl wrote: »
    A hug won't help but am sending you a cyber hug anyway!!! x

I have drunk a bottle of red wine and i want to hug everyone :)
    I don't drink wine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Why not? Wine is nice sometimes. Good night Wolf.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

2.5 mile run in the bag. Now to go to work and have my head done in all day :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

I woke up at 5:30. Got back to sleep at roughly 7:45. My alarm went off at 8.

Today sucks balls.

Agreed. 20 minutes late for work, second time this week.

I'm going to blame the buses rather than my own laziness. It's at least partly their fault.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

There is a joint "Nocturnal Cinema Adventures" & "Now you're eating" beers on the 23rd of Sept..

I've been drinking beer all night but feck it, pour me a glass.

do we have one combined thread now to discus this? are we going to the cinema and out to eat or just out on the pish!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

hdowney wrote: »
    do we have one combined thread now to discus this? are we going to the cinema and out to eat or just out on the pish!

I think the plan is FUD, then Cinema { Jurassic Park } and more BEER till $later.

I think the plan is FUD, then Cinema { Jurassic Park } and more BEER till $later.

sound. we should probly have a dedicated thread tho, instead of discussing it on seperate ones. so that everybody is on the same page yakno!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

sound. we should probly have a dedicated thread tho, instead of discussing it on seperate ones. so that everybody is on the same page yakno!

Usually the cinema and food are seperate adventures.

I do love me some Jurassic Park :)

I've already had 2 meetings today. GO AWAY PEOPLE!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

For some reason i thought that said farts and was like....well..... that's slightly inappropriate!

ahahaha silly :)

Morning :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

bleurgh, that is all. Visits from the insomnia fairy last night makes for a very late for work Dav and a (now thankfully fading) splitting headache.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Morning guys :)

Sometimes I hate being a woman, random bawling my eyes out all night for no apparent reason was fun!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Sometimes I hate being a woman, random bawling my eyes out all night for no apparent reason was fun!
    You cool now squishy?

Jaysus, not too much fun that squishy, hope you're feeling better now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

jokettle wrote: »
    I do love me some Jurassic Park :)

I've already had 2 meetings today. GO AWAY PEOPLE!

Ooooh, popular. Though not as popular as me, I've already had 5... and I'm not reeeeally sure my presence was needed at any of them. In fact, I could have just stayed in bed and enjoyed sleep.
    Shiminay wrote: »
    bleurgh, that is all. Visits from the insomnia fairy last night makes for a very late for work Dav and a (now thankfully fading) splitting headache.

Ugh, tell me about it. Kept waking up, think I saw all of the hours of the clock. Got a CPAP machine a few weeks back... I thought it was doing the trick, but now it just annoys the crap out of me. May just keep losing weight and then go bandit.

That's not being a woman, that's just being a sap!

Ouch, that was mean even for start of Dáil Fewcifur. I'm like an angry kitten. Rizzle! Rizzle!

Fewcifur wrote: »

I'm like an angry kitten. Rizzle! Rizzle!

I've never heard a kitten make a noise like that before, regardless of it's mood :pac:

Ooooh, popular. Though not as popular as me, I've already had 5... and I'm not reeeeally sure my presence was needed at any of them. In fact, I could have just stayed in bed and enjoyed sleep.

Ugh, tell me about it. Kept waking up, think I saw all of the hours of the clock. Got a CPAP machine a few weeks back... I thought it was doing the trick, but now it just annoys the crap out of me. May just keep losing weight and then go bandit.

Ouch, that was mean even for start of Dáil Fewcifur. I'm like an angry kitten. Rizzle! Rizzle!

your falling off the wagon really turned you into evil few didn't it!!!! :)

• Advertisement

Sorry 'ouch that was mean' doesn't constitute an apology.
    Get on it, man.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

That made me laugh out loud few, tell it as it is :D

Afternoon lair.

You cool now squishy?

Kinda. I was, but it's all gone down the ****ter again =/
    Shiminay wrote: »
    Jaysus, not too much fun that squishy, hope you're feeling better now.

Thank you :)

Same difference =/

Somebody get me a sack with a brick in it.

Kinda. I was, but it's all gone down the ****ter again =/

Thank you :)

Same difference =/

what happened squish?

what happened squish?

Same thing that happens to most, life =/

Doesn't look like I'll be able to afford to train to be a teacher unless someone magically gives me a fecking job, there's a possibility I could have type 2 diabetes and still I can't motivate myself to do anything about it, I'm 19 and basically everything is ****ing up.

Reason I felt better this morning was cuz the bf was gonna come up to cheer me up, but he has to work and it's yet another day alone in the ****hole that is Dundalk =D

Sounds like the universe is giving you a bit of a kicking atm squishy :( Go give it a kick in the nuts to teach it some manners!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭spoonbadger

Exams! Passed! Freedom.....

SO GOOD

Congrats spoonóg!

• Advertisement

Exams! Passed! Freedom.....

SO GOOD

Well done, man.
    Allow me be the first to say NEEEEERRRRRD!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement