Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Shiminay wrote: »
    I am perhaps MOAR than OK as it is the weekend, I don't have to be in work tomorrow, I can sleep in and when I do get out of bed, the most taxing question I will have to ask myself will be "Do I play Space Marine or try and finish Deus Ex?" :D:D:D

How's about you Ms Girl?

i'm in big trouble in a couple hours as my kids will be up and i've had a few beers..... only saving grace is that my hubby's not working tomorrow :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Are they early risers?

Shiminay wrote: »
    Are they early risers?

Not too bad, hopefully won't see them before 8 and at that they make their own brekkie :D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Jaysus, at least that's some relief :)

I think I may watch mah stories and think about the leaba...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

jokettle wrote: »
    Someone please kill the 2 giant spiders in my room? :( theyre the size of my hand, and I have freakishly large man-hands. I tried to smush them, but they fell behind the wardrobe and I KNOW they're coming up with a plot for revenge :(

They have too many damn legs!

i feel your pain my friend. there has been TOOOO many of them in the mothers room of late, even as early as quarter to seven she had me up with the hoover getting one.

however the chappie that took up residence in my bathtub yesterday morning takes the cake (or perhaps that should be the píss, since it was in the bathroom :D)

went in to use the lavvy bout 7am, spotted the big bugger in the bath. grabbed the shower hose, turned the water on hot and started spraying the thing. good five mins of constant hot water on him and i stopped. he was curled up in an 'i'm dead' pose. after a minute however the evil yoke uncurled himself and started scuttering away :eek:

so the mother comes in and gives it even longer with the hot water. grand he seems dead now. off to bed we go.

go in about 9am ish and he is still lying dead in the bath waiting for someone to dispose of him. i am in the bathroom for like 15 mins when all of a sudden i hear this popping sound and the little sheite is scuttling toward me again :eek::eek: seriously he WASN'T dead still!!!!

q another 15 mins of hot water on his ass til he finally did die. resourceful, multi lived fcker. was not impressed.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

A glass over the top of them and a piece of cardboard or something underneath and let him freefall out through a window is my preferred method of disposing of them.

Good morning btw!

G-Money wrote: »
    A glass over the top of them and a piece of cardboard or something underneath and let him freefall out through a window is my preferred method of disposing of them.

Good morning btw!

i have developed a set of balls lately (massive arachnophobe) but i don't think they are THAT big yet. hoovers and water and occasionally a good wallop with a shoe is the best that i can do on the HEEEUGE ones

hdowney wrote: »
    i have developed a set of balls lately (massive arachnophobe) but i don't think they are THAT big yet. hoovers and water and occasionally a good wallop with a shoe is the best that i can do on the HEEEUGE ones

I heard it's bad luck to kill a spider so I do my best not to.

I remember one Saturday evening years ago, when I lived in Blackrock. I was sitting watching TV and enjoying Parkinson when out of the corner of my eye, I saw this sneaky f****g spider just prancing along the floor like he owned the place. I have this thing about spiders, and wasps/big flies in that I have to instantly get rid of them so I immediately went to find something to help me get rid of him.

He ran in between my stack of DVD's and that made it harder to get him and eventually, whatever I did, I somehow dismembered a few of his legs (he wasn't a big spider) so he resembled some sort of war veteran by the end of it. I opened the window and disposed of him. Can't stand the things.

Morning All
    Stinking hangover here this morning.... Will i ever get some sense?? :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    Morning All
    Stinking hangover here this morning.... Will i ever get some sense?? :D

morning bg, nope i don't think so tbh, we are all the same, after a hard night we are like never again, until the next time :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

Good morning btw!

I do that with little spiders and daddy long legs, but the huge thick ones are just too big, and they're so bloody fast! My new house is full of them! On the bright side, I'm no longer at all afraid of any other spiders I've come across! :P

And morning :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,823 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

I wish I was hungover

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,419 ✭✭✭✭jokettle

None of these spiders are invoted guests, they are home intruders. As such, they don't deserve to be disposed of humanely; rather, they muct be killed.

Last night I was barefoot and somehow that made me feel so much more vulnerable :(

jokettle wrote: »
    None of these spiders are invoted guests, they are home intruders. As such, they don't deserve to be disposed of humanely; rather, they muct be killed.

Last night I was barefoot and somehow that made me feel so much more vulnerable :(

Try dosing off and waking to one right beside your face :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Oh god.... My head :(

Oh god.... My head :(

Oh jaysus.... I feel your pain......

I didnt think i was that drunk!!! Then i looked at my phone....oh god...... the shame............

I didnt think i was that drunk!!! Then i looked at my phone....oh god...... the shame............

Oh, don't even talk to me about it...... Shame is right..... :D

BadGirl wrote: »
    Oh, don't even talk to me about it...... Shame is right..... :D

Mine involved.... pictures :(

Mine involved.... pictures :(

Googling...

• Advertisement

I dont think they would have made it to google................. hopefully

It's like Scarlet Johansson all over again :P

It's like Scarlet Johansson all over again :P

Ppft!! I wish!!!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

PM me those pics when you find them G ;):D:P

Solitaire wrote: »
    PM me those pics when you find them G ;):D:P

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

snigger

evening lair hows things

I haz a bored.

My biggest choice tonight is whether to use a 20% off voucher for a chinese takeaway, or use the M&S chinese takeaway food that I have in the fridge. I'm leaning towards the latter as it means not spending any money and I'm too lazy to leave the apartment.

I haz a bored.

My biggest choice tonight is whether to use a 20% off voucher for a chinese takeaway, or use the M&S chinese takeaway food that I have in the fridge. I'm leaning towards the latter as it means not spending any money and I'm too lazy to leave the apartment.

the latter. or if you feel like leaving the house you could come to mine for chicken casserole :)

hdowney wrote: »
    the latter. or if you feel like leaving the house you could come to mine for chicken casserole :)

Is you a wimmenz?

• Advertisement

Is you a wimmenz?

i am a wimmenz yup but i am also a culinary arts student :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement