Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Lair V.3 (now with added sexehness and hungover spoonbadger!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭BadGirl

Dratted work distracted me today, like WTF? Do they expect me to drink cold tea????? :D:D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

BadGirl wrote: »
    Dratted work distracted me today, like WTF? Do they expect me to drink cold tea????? :D:D:D

Monsters!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

You need a personal assistant, or a tea lacky. Id like to apply for that job!

You need a personal assistant, or a tea lacky. Id like to apply for that job!

The pay is shíte non-existant for that one CC :(

Damn :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

But there are benefits in kind, right?

That could work!

OK, we will discuss ;):D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,921 ✭✭✭✭hdowney

i am here people. i am still alive. was in college for 7:30 this morn, and just finished the dinner but i am here. :)

ah **** cc what happened to ya know. feeling for ya and here for ya hun. and the good news on the college front?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

hdowney wrote: »
    i am here people. i am still alive. was in college for 7:30 this morn, and just finished the dinner but i am here. :)

ah **** cc what happened to ya know. feeling for ya and here for ya hun. and the good news on the college front?

wow early :O,Have a good day?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I have returned from playing Gears of War 3 at the game's launch party. All I can say is that it's another Gears of War game and I'm not really fond of them, so there wasn't much there to interest me so I've come home and am gonna play Space Marine which is a lot more fun :D

wow early :O,Have a good day?

twas EARLY! i did have a good day. fish at 8am was.... interesting! and wearing pants that didn't fit. however on the good side, my uniform pants are here. the uniform is complete, in time for 7 hours of kitchens tomorrow :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Shiminay wrote: »
    I have returned from playing Gears of War 3 at the game's launch party. All I can say is that it's another Gears of War game and I'm not really fond of them, so there wasn't much there to interest me so I've come home and am gonna play Space Marine which is a lot more fun :D

I suspose your not going to a skyrim launch are ya? :)

Eh, nooooo :D

Are you?

no :'(

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

I don't know if there's gonna be one tbh, I don't have any contacts in Bethesda. Yet... :)

Anyway, Oblivion was muck, no idea what people are ranting and raving about that game for. Morrowind was very, very enjoyable, but Oblivion left me wondering WTF everyone was going on about - it was a dumbed down console game.

Shiminay wrote: »
    I don't know if there's gonna be one tbh, I don't have any contacts in Bethesda. Yet... :)

Anyway, Oblivion was muck, no idea what people are ranting and raving about that game for. Morrowind was very, very enjoyable, but Oblivion left me wondering WTF everyone was going on about - it was a dumbed down console game.

I must give morrowind a go :O

Angry letter to the government minister sent. God, that felt SOOOO good :D

Angry letter to the government minister sent. God, that felt SOOOO good :D

noice one me dear

Letter writing is one of my strong points. Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed it??

• Advertisement

Letter writing is one of my strong points. Is it wrong that I thoroughly enjoyed it??

not in the slightest. my mother would be extremely proud of you.

i am so sorry that things don't seem to be going right for you lately. i shall send good thoughts and rainbows and nyan cats your way :) i like you you see :):):)

not in the slightest. my mother would be extremely proud of you.

i am so sorry that things don't seem to be going right for you lately. i shall send good thoughts and rainbows and nyan cats your way :) i like you you see :):):)

My mother was shocked that I was actually capable of writing a letter! Cheers mammy :pac:

It's just nice to have a little light at the end of the tunnel, I hate having to be so pessimistic!

My mother was shocked that I was actually capable of writing a letter! Cheers mammy :pac:

It's just nice to have a little light at the end of the tunnel, I hate having to be so pessimistic!

you go girl. my mothers advice, you more than likely have more than one govt td, copy the letter to ALL of them (even if they are not the ones you would have voted for - give them all the chance to get their fingers out). she is well for this kinda thing. and it can help

you go girl. my mothers advice, you more than likely have more than one govt td, copy the letter to ALL of them (even if they are not the ones you would have voted for - give them all the chance to get their fingers out). she is well for this kinda thing. and it can help

I've sent one off to the minister for education, have to look up who would be best to send it to in my area, have to print out a copy to drop in to the social welfare office too. All guns blazing!

I've sent one off to the minister for education, have to look up who would be best to send it to in my area, have to print out a copy to drop in to the social welfare office too. All guns blazing!

that's the spirit. DON'T lay down and die. as a fridge magnet on my fridge says (covered in piggies) don't let the swine get you down. you WANT to better yourself and you need to MAKE them support you. a fighter is the best way to be. hows the course going?

that's the spirit. DON'T lay down and die. as a fridge magnet on my fridge says (covered in piggies) don't let the swine get you down. you WANT to better yourself and you need to MAKE them support you. a fighter is the best way to be. hows the course going?

My fridge magnet says 'chocolate makes my clothes shrink' :pac:

My fridge magnet says 'chocolate makes my clothes shrink' :pac:

ah now, how long does getting thin take, i could go on!! believe me!

ah now, how long does getting thin take, i could go on!! believe me!

Its a never ending battle!

Its a never ending battle!

i agree. how i am supposed to succeed when they change my timetable and i cannot attend my zumba, then i am never home to eat proper ..... it goes on

• Advertisement

i agree. how i am supposed to succeed when they change my timetable and i cannot attend my zumba, then i am never home to eat proper ..... it goes on

I did zumba once..... it was certainly an experience!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement