Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Making friends in Mullingar/meet up?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 dday

coolguy wrote: »
    I'm going to try and suggest a date and time for a meetup and see would anyone be interested:

How about next Thursday, the 15th of March
    @ 8.30 in the Greville Arms Hotel?

I'll join ya...

I'll be there at 830 ..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 260 ✭✭Longford Lass

C'mon guys!
    Who's joining us tomorrow evening (Thur) at 8.30 in The Greville for a chat over a coffee or a carlsberg or even a cidona ?!! ;)))
    Dont be shy...sure it'll be nice to meet a few new people and make a few new friends.
    See you all there!!!
    Aine

We had a lovely time last Thursday evening!
    There was only 3 of us but the phrase quality and not quantity springs to mind!
    We had some extra entertainemt from a few dodgy performers on The Opportunity Knocks stage which just added to the giggles!
    We're def going to do it again sometime but I'm pretty busy between now and Easter so I look forward to hearing some of your suggestions for the next meet up!
    Aine

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Wish I knew about the meet up, I don't really check this thread often

If anyone is interested in meeting up i'm a 21 year old female, would love to meet some people around my age..pm me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32 siobherz

yeah i hadnt checked the site in a while either, would definately be up for the next one :D am glad to hear it went well. Would ppl be up for something next week maybe?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 sas4

id be up for meeting as well nxt week suits too
    sarah

sas4 wrote: »
    id be up for meeting as well nxt week suits too
    sarah
    So what evening shall we meet up ?? Any ideas ?!? I know Monday is out for me ...

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

I would be interested in meeting up next week too.
    monday is out for me too.
    Any other day would suit

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

I would also be interested in a meeting saturday/sunday is good for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

+1
    Pretty much any day suits.

• Advertisement

wednesday thurs or friday nxt week suit me

will we say Thursday then? maybe Greville Arms like last time but with more people :)

siobherz wrote: »
    will we say Thursday then? maybe Greville Arms like last time but with more people :)
    Thurs suits me what time ?

7 or 8 maybe, what suits people?

Hey if anyones interested there's a tag-rugby club starting tomorrow outside St Finians on the longford road at 8pm, it could be a good ice breaker if people are free :D

So we meet up on Thursday eve at 8 in da Greville... For those who can't make da tag rugby ???

Yes il be there both that is tag and thurs :)

tag was moved to monday so we'll all be starting fresh tmro :)

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭coolguy

See you all tomorrow at 8

• Registered Users Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭dee.

Won't make it tomorrow :( ah well enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭Ramza

A big thank you to everyone who came along on Thurs ; (apologies if names are wrong), dday, siobherz, sas4, coolguy, CORaven and myself

Was nice to finally meet you all (with the exception of CORaven since we knew each other previously! :D). I thought it was a successful evening, I wasn't nervous at all but I did feel like I could have talked more than I did to the ladies who attended, just because of seating arrangements and that my hearing is utter cat and I don't fancy asking people to repeat themselves a hundred times in a row :P (maybe a change in seating arrangements next time so all the guys are not sitting opposite the girls as 6 people talking across a table for a full conversation can sometimes be daunting especially if you are trying to get to know someone, that's just my opinion, I could be totally wrong!)

See you all on Monday so, keep well until then :)

Ramza wrote: »
    A big thank you to everyone who came along on Thurs ; (apologies if names are wrong), dday, siobherz, sas4, coolguy, CORaven and myself

Was nice to finally meet you all (with the exception of CORaven since we knew each other previously! :D). I thought it was a successful evening, I wasn't nervous at all but I did feel like I could have talked more than I did to the ladies who attended, just because of seating arrangements and that my hearing is utter cat and I don't fancy asking people to repeat themselves a hundred times in a row :P (maybe a change in seating arrangements next time so all the guys are not sitting opposite the girls as 6 people talking across a table for a full conversation can sometimes be daunting especially if you are trying to get to know someone, that's just my opinion, I could be totally wrong!)

See you all on Monday so, keep well until then :)
    Enjoy tag rugby all ... If any other events come up .. Be sure to post .. Hope nobody ends up in a&e ... !!!

Had great time last thurs was great to meet u all and looking forward to doing it again roll on tag at least its near the hospital :D

sas4 wrote: »
    Had great time last thurs was great to meet u all and looking forward to doing it again roll on tag at least its near the hospital :D
    How did tag go ?? Fun ?

Hi guys!
    Anymore meet ups planned??
    Sounds like the last one had quite a good turnout?!
    Look what we started Coolguy & Dday!!! Go us!! Hehe!! :D
    Anyone around Wed night for a coffee and a chat?
    Aine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 stacey25

i heard also that there are loads of dance classes, should be fun

stacey25 wrote: »
    i heard also that there are loads of dance classes, should be fun
    Dance classes ?? Tell me more

Hi guys!
    Anymore meet ups planned??
    Sounds like the last one had quite a good turnout?!
    Look what we started Coolguy & Dday!!! Go us!! Hehe!! :D
    Anyone around Wed night for a coffee and a chat?
    Aine
    Yep I be around ... Name place and time ..

dday wrote: »
    Yep I be around ... Name place and time ..

Mullingar Park @ 8pm???
    If town suits people better then thats cool too!
    Let me know peeps....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

I can be there.

Advertisement