Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

info about nursing in ul

Options
  • 20-08-2011 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi there,
    I was hoping someone could help advise me on this course..I have a few years of my degree done but i'm looking at possibly going back doing nursing in ul in sept 2012.. I am first wondering about doing nursing, is there a lot of lifting in the job? I am quiet small albeit fairly strong but my biggest worry about nursing is about lifting patients or damaging my back... secondly is ul a good place to do nursing? i am currently in ucc where they also do nursing but i could live at home for the four years in ul which would be a major advantage as rent would be very expensive along with tuition fees, which i would have 3 years of... i think it would be easier for me to work part time and get summer jobs etc around if i went to ul as i would know more people around limerick so it mightn't work out as expensive as it will cost a lot of money to go back to college.. finally with this qualification would there be work available in england when i finish? i would emigrate if i could get work but the most important thing would be that i could get work as i will be going on 27 when i finish so i would like to start earning a living in the working world if i could...thanks a million for any help :)

Advertisement