Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Can I have some rum Stupy?
    Whiskey and I aren't friends :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Rum you say...

...Old Black?
    ...Spiced?
    ...Honey Liquor?
    ...Banana Liquor?

I've a selection of the above :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

haha, I've actually got a litre bottle of JD right next to me...

...well the remains of it. Made my way half way through it a few weeks ago.

see, I know you so well :D
    Can I have some rum Stupy?
    Whiskey and I aren't friends :(

no...this bottle told me it hates you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

see, I know you so well :D

A bit too well...

ThinkingSmiley.jpg

Rum you say...

...Old Black?
    ...Spiced?
    ...Honey Liquor?
    ...Banana Liquor?

I've a selection of the above :D

Spiced please. Ice too.
    *clink.

A bit too well...

except your shoe size

except your shoe size

That makes 2 of us.

Pain in the tits buying shoe's because my feet are too wide for the lenght of'em. :mad:
    Spiced please. Ice too.
    *clink.

Sailor Jerry or Capt Morgan?

Pain in the tits buying shoe's because my feet are too wide for the lenght of'em. :mad:

o_O

o_O

I have to buy a size up because of the width of my feet. Which leaves plenty of room for me toes.

I have to buy a size up because of the width of my feet. Which leaves plenty of room for me toes.

O_o

• Advertisement

I find most shoes in the size I should be, tight.

I find most shoes in the size I should be, tight.

go to bed!!

haha, sooner or later I might.

That makes 2 of us.

Sailor Jerry or Capt Morgan?

I usually want Morgan - but tonight it's gonna have to be a Sailor Jerry please.

Jaysus - this thread looks like a bit of a precursor to AA the last few days. Woohoo :D

I usually want Morgan - but tonight it's gonna have to be a Sailor Jerry please.

Jaysus - this thread looks like a bit of a precursor to AA the last few days. Woohoo :D

The clue is in the name sweety ;)

I should've been born blonde :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

I clearly am, I'm confused :confused:

Its waaaay too early to be up!

Pembily wrote: »

I clearly am, I'm confused :confused:

Its waaaay too early to be up!

Too early indeed pem :p

I was refferring to the name of the thread :)

Oh right! :o

I can't wait to get this cast off! Did you get any sleep Drav??

• Advertisement

Got to sleep shortly-ish after 3, but even then i must of woken up abour 3 or so times before the alarm went at 6.

Got to sleep shortly-ish after 3, but even then i must of woken up abour 3 or so times before the alarm went at 6.
    Eugh! Not good... But sure you'll only be playing with your new laptop so you won't be doing much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Blargh, think I'll try and have a little fast today.

Ah yeah, so looking forward to doing reports to monitor call centre stats ;P

Hmm, doesn't seem to have come yet. Should of been here yesterday :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

Morning all

You in the office yet Drav....it's like fecking 28 Days Later out there and it's still darkkkk :(

Hows the wrist Pem? hurting you all all?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

a malteaser in the making so.. :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Morning all.. back to work already and it feels like Xmas was ages ago :(

But on the plus said there are loadsa Danish pastries in the office kitchen for me to munch on.. nyom nyom :D

Howdy DrG, been here just short of an hour now and already submitted one complaint about people messing around with my team :mad:

Time to dissappear for Breakfast I recon, before my OOO takes itself off.

TP, yeah know what ya mean about it going so quickly. I'm still suprised it's coming to the end of December :eek:

... TP, yeah know what ya mean about it going so quickly. I'm still suprised it's coming to the end of December :eek:

Yeah I know.

2012 and the end of the world.. here we commmmmmme!!!! :D

This is a pile of crap tbh. There is no pudding in work for a start.

Agree on the quickness TP, I think it's to do with how Christmas fell this year. Didn't feel very Chrsitmassy at all.

No pudding? That is unsatisfactory work conditions man!

• Advertisement

Dr Galen wrote: »
    ... I think it's to do with how Christmas fell this year. Didn't feel very Chrsitmassy at all.

Yeah it definitely took me a while to get into the Xmas mood I tell ya..

Morning all :)

That sucks Drav :(

Dr G thanks for asking, its sore all the time but I'm trying not to think about it or other things!

Right

It's been decided. By 10am I'm going to be going home. This sucks too much and I can log in from home if I need to.

I just really hope I'm not here for hours...

Is it very quiet Dr?

well yeah tbh. I have things that I could be doing, but I really can't be arsed. I'm outta here soon, stick on the PS3 or start the Mad Men marathon

Morning all :)

That sucks Drav :(

Dr G thanks for asking, its sore all the time but I'm trying not to think about it or other things!

So when ya getting the new cast on missus? You in Dublin already?

Dr G do you know when season 5 of Mad Men will start??? I miss it...

Yup I'm here already, no cast yet! I'm back next week too, blah! I'm also a bit upset about the boy :( at least I can blame the tears on the pain :o

March afaik PB

I have the four seasons on DVD, starting rewatching just before Christmas. Such a good show. I'd likely go ghey for Don tbh

Dr Galen wrote: »
    March afaik PB

I have the four seasons on DVD, starting rewatching just before Christmas. Such a good show. I'd likely go ghey for Don tbh
    Eh he's mine :p

ok, well only if i can have Betty?

• Advertisement

Dudes. Ladies.
    Don is mine. All mine.
    That is all.

But she's hot too :p

Sauv I've a broken wrist - HE'S MINE...

PB did put the dibs down first Sauv. You going to have to sort this out yourselves.

27-Octagon.jpg

Sauv I've a broken wrist - HE'S MINE...

FINE.
    *stamps feet.....
    :pac:

I'm waiting for that to get old :p

Eh no I defo won't fight, one broken limb at a time is more than enough...

DrG, the venue needs to be a mudpit :cool:

But the cast would be a good weapon. You could knock someone out with that bad boy.

Anyway Sauv has capitulated before the bout, so unfortunately there will be no fighting

Put Don Draper in that pit and you've got a deal ;)

I won't be watching. I'll be skipping off into the sunset with Betty :p

• Advertisement

eh ok.. no idea what the hell you lot are talking about :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement