Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Maguined wrote: »
    16 point win is hardly a fluke. :p

I meant the win in general!!!!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

I think ya need one of these Pem!! :pac:

shovel.jpg

Keep digging!! :D

• Administrators Posts: 54,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

awec wrote: »
    Another Ulster man?

No I am Leinster all the way, I genuinely like Munster as a team but like to take the piss as my old man is a Munster man all the way so I am always hearing it from him about how great they are so I cannot refuse to miss an opportunity to throw a few digs.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

You were using Ulster as a way of mocking!! :(

Well... Leinster did beat'em recently as well.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Embarrassing, I know...

Wasn't from where I was sitting :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Maguined wrote: »
    Ulster 33-17 Munster

Decent? :cool:

Have never seen our third string team put in such a lacklustre performance.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Neon pink fluffy uggs just spotted on a real-life human.
    If I go over and slap her will ye back me up?
    :mad:

• Advertisement

Neon pink fluffy uggs just spotted on a real-life human.
    If I go over and slap her will ye back me up?
    :mad:
    Yup, totally, I spotted neon pink ones too, I was scared :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Have never seen our third string team put in such a lacklustre performance.

Well it's the managers choice to arrogantly put their third string team against Ulster and expect to walk away with a win so serves em right. :p

I'm home and plan on watching tv for the night... My arm hurts like fook!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »

Its definitely a night for lazing on the sofa beside the fire (if I had one :( )

What did u do to the arm now?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Nice, I plan on the same. No different from the past few days then

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Its definitely a night for lazing on the sofa beside the fire (if I had one :( )

What did u do to the arm now?
    I don't have a fire either!

I don't know it's been sore all day :(:(

I don't have a fire either!

I don't know it's been sore all day :(:(

I dunno, think yer just looking for an excuse to complain :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Insomnia have the best hot chocolate ...yum :D

Ooouuuu hot chocolate....nyom.
    Just out of bed and on the way out to the pub. (no drink, definitely no drink).
    My routine is so messed up since christmas :(

• Advertisement

if by routine you mean liver, then yes, it probably is.

:p

yeah... my "liver" is messed up too... :pac:

o/ how was work today?

Howye SUN!

Bit of a drag in work, had a concall first thing this morning about complaints and now have'em every morning for the next 2 weeks :(

New laptop finally came in and spent all day putting my stuff from my old'un onto it. Still got a few profiles and some apps to setup on it though.

Hows yerself?

oh nooooooooooo....

but oh yaaaaaaaaay :)

i'm grand. feckin wrecked. got up early this morning (10am) :o

haha, I was politely telling someone to go ****'emselves with a ***** up their **** at around then. :cool:

• Advertisement

you talk to your customers like that!?!

Hell no. This was an internal thing. :p

and you talk to your staff/colleagues like that!?

"Colleagues" would be a loose way of putting it. :pac:

hmmm i see. suppose if you can get away with it!

• Advertisement

It's what I'm there for. :o

It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday.....
    Sorry, I'll slap myself. :p
    Mornin dudes and dudettes

It's Friday Friday, gotta get down on Friday.....
    Sorry, I'll slap myself. :p
    Mornin dudes and dudettes

Morning.. Good to see you're in top form this morning :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

WTF does that get down on a Friday rubbish mean?

Ive seen it in numerous places.

:/

It's from a shíte attempt of a pop song that became a meme...

Its a horrible nasty song that makes babies cry :(

It is Friday though :D

Otis don't bother looking it up, trust us that it's crap and don't do it or you'll probably never speak to me again.

Just had breakfast- poor stomach doesnt know what the hell is going on, it never gets breakfast....

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo anyway..

What are peoples plans for the weekend?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Study for an exam and prep for a job interview Monday.Yahoo.

• Advertisement

Nothing too exciting here TP- prob catch up on sleep from the last couple of weeks. Might go out tomorrow night.
    Yourself?

Plan on doing a lot of cycling tomorrow. Then heading to town to meet up with a few people I used to work with.

Might meet up with the mammy and go see Iron Lady on Sunday. She's been looking forward to that. I suspect it's because Meryl Streep is in it. Doubt she knows much about Aul Maggie at all.

:pac:

I want to go for a long cycle too :( Are you happy with your new bike Drav? Did you gets yours Sauv? He defo won't talk to us if he looks it up Sauv!

I am doing nothing, I have to tidy my room and one handed it will take aggges!

Morning all :)

Unpacking and reorganising.. might make a trip to Ikea to scout out what I need and want to buy.

No going out for me, I'm skint as I havent got my deposit back from the old place yet :(

Are you happy with your new bike Drav?

Its alright yeah. Haven't really cycled much in the last 6-ish years. The bike feels a bit wierd to me, the main thing is steering on the handlebars is fairly light compared to how it used to be on previous bikes I've had, so kinda weary about turning it too hard and falling off the dam thing :o

Not a bad buy for €250 :D

Pem-
    Yeah I got it christmas week, only been out once cos daylight is an issue these days so Im limited to weekends. Absolutely love it though, it's scary fast, I need to practice handling it!

ps- I think you're exempt from tidying when you've only got one working arm :pac:

€250 is good for the bike Drav, you will be used to it in no time, your ass will also adjust :P
    Pem-
    Yeah I got it christmas week, only been out once cos daylight is an issue these days so Im limited to weekends. Absolutely love it though, it's scary fast, I need to practice handling it!

ps- I think you're exempt from tidying when you've only got one working arm :pac:

You haven't seen my room!!! It's like a clothes bomb exploded :o Thanks though :)

Yup lack of daylight is a pain!!

I have always wanted to take up cycling but I hate cycling on the road. Wish there were more cycle paths.

Most of the N11 has a cycle lane :)

I was given out to over Christmas that I didn't get the bike that was recommended and he is confident I am going to get racer handle bars soon - I doubt it :pac:

• Advertisement

Most of the N11 has a cycle lane :)

I was given out to over Christmas that I didn't get the bike that was recommended and he is confident I am going to get racer handle bars soon - I doubt it :pac:

Who was giving out to you?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement