Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Guys in suits! Damn phone. I'll rephrase I like well dressed men!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »

As opposed to naked ones? :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Alive or undead?

:pac:

Feck off...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Feck off...

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Morning all....
    Nice one Pem- hope it's gone. Your arm will smell :p

• Administrators Posts: 54,110 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

awec wrote: »
    Walked into the cafe in work today and did a big slide on the floor where it was wet.

You know one of those where your feet go but you don't actually fall cause you manage to right yourself by flailing your arms about? :o

No grip left on these fecking converse of mine, I could have been joining Pem in hospital this morning to get a cast on! :(

Haha.
    *points and laughs
    (sorry!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Walked into the cafe in work today and did a big slide on the floor where it was wet.

You know one of those where your feet go but you don't actually fall cause you manage to right yourself by flailing your arms about? :o

No grip left on these fecking converse of mine, I could have been joining Pem in hospital this morning to get a cast on! :(
    Yeah but feeling like somebody out of the matrix for not falling I'll bet :pac:

• Advertisement

Sauve wrote:
    Morning all...

Morning missus.. :)
    Sauve wrote:
    ...Your arm will smell :p

ugh!! :cool:

Freedom :) Awec I don't recommend it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Mind your back. I slipped similar to you on ice before Christmas. Back was twinging for a couple of days after.

Converse are rubbish for your feet! No grip, no support for your arches. Bin 'em.

But they look good! :D

I have 3 or 4 pairs, don't wear anything else on my feet. :pac:

There is a huge selection of nicer trainers out there!

Freedom :) Awec I don't recommend it!

Nice one!
    Wahey :)

Can't beat the verse though. :cool:

I like em cause they are slim and therefore don't look silly with my slim/tapered jeans.

Don't come crying to me when you've foot and knee problems... Actually do! :pac:

I can't wear converse. Makes me look like I've clown feet. :o

• Advertisement

Why, are you a chiropractor or something? :pac:

:cool: No. Aspiring Physio.

Larianne wrote: »
    Why, are you a chiropractor or something? :pac:

:cool: No. Aspiring Physio.
    An awesome one at that :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

I'm with Awec on this one, Converse rule! Got mine on right now, though looking outside at the rain I'd want to avoid any metal manhole covers en route into town or I'll be pulling one of these:

What%20An%20Ice%20Guy2.sflb

• Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Dear sweet lord I am bored in work today. I have read the forums I like, am completely up to date with "you laugh you lose", I have nothing left to entertain me.

It's going to be a long day. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Maguined wrote: »
    Dear sweet lord I am bored in work today. I have read the forums I like, am completely up to date with "you laugh you lose", I have nothing left to entertain me.

Might sound silly, but I find doing some online aptitude tests handy when I'm bored at work. Passes time and keeps the mind sharp.

Might sound silly, but I find doing some online aptitude tests handy when I'm bored at work. Passes time and keeps the mind sharp.
    I find Stumbleupon is the ultimate time killer when bored.

That said I look up stuff on Databases, Networking and such every now and again on it - it's not all, cars, funny pictures and wimmins :pac:

An awesome one at that :)

I haven't treated you yet. Hold off on that comment!
    I often wake up in the morning with a sore back, what can ye do for me? :pac:

Advise you go see a physio.
    Maguined wrote: »

http://sleeptalkinman.blogspot.com/

Failed to mention that your idea is quite brilliant btw HB

Also that formspring.me thing is quite cool - suprised I haven't heard of it before

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,247 ✭✭✭Maguined

Larianne wrote: »

"mmmmhhhhhh COCK WOBBLER ....."

Hahahaha priceless.

oh man i have zero patience for those

http://notalwaysright.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

Argh, I'm being tortured :D
    Oh has just today been able to drive after her op. She's gone off to visit her mam with the 3 year old, leaving me with a ton of diy (well a small bit) and a 9 year old, who's bored, and won't stop talking to me :D:D:D

Oh has just today been able to drive after her op. She's gone off to visit her mam with the 3 year old, leaving me with a ton of diy (well a small bit) and a 9 year old, who's bored, and won't stop talking to me :D:D:D
    Get the 9 year old to help you with the DIY and you're production will increase by at least 50%, also their talking may reduce by a similar percentage if they're busy

Glad to hear the OH is up and about after an op though :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

I love aptitude tests, the one I did in school said I was excellent at everything. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

PaulieC wrote: »
    Get the 9 year old to help you with the DIY and you're production will increase by at least 50%, also their talking may reduce by a similar percentage if they're busy

Glad to hear the OH is up and about after an op though :)

Are you kidding me. Day after op, on her leg, she was planing a bedroom redecorate. I only stopped it by refusing to fill some cracks in the ceiling. But she bought paint and wallpaper. It will happen before the weekend :D

This is not a girl who can handle idleness!

amacachi wrote: »
    I love aptitude tests, the one I did in school said I was excellent at everything. :pac:

mine have always been excellent of course but i still have no patience for them

or sudoku

I have a really bad feeling I didn't put enough stamps on my letter when posting my speeding fine to the guards. :(
    It's hard to judge how many to put on when sending in feces alright

bluewolf wrote: »
    mine have always been excellent of course but i still have no patience for them

or sudoku

It was just nice after sucking balls in the pres at the time. :pac: Also you haven't lived til you've spent hours on a single Sudoku X puzzle. :pac:

• Advertisement

amacachi wrote: »
    It was just nice after sucking balls in the pres at the time. :pac: Also you haven't lived til you've spent hours on a single Sudoku X puzzle. :pac:

bor-ing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

afternoon peeps.

for my second attempt at last nights dinner, i've gotten garlic and mixed herbs! here's hoping it'll be tastier.

there was something mental going on in Moore St earlier, one of the shops was closed down, a garda standing outside, with loads of security staff, people lined up outside, not in a queue, but backs to the shop, and a guy telling people the shop is closed. then a load of people with tv cameras and equipment, and then at the other entrance to the shop a big queue of people buying stuff from a guy at the door. crazy sight, whatever was going on.

got me an interview for a development job next week :)

What sort of job?

well it's an internship, but have to take what i can get.

yeah software development, sorry

have a feeling this lot are desperate just to get people in though, but we'll see.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    bor-ing!

Yeah well, it was that or try to make friends!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement