Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 54,184 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

awec wrote: »
    Beige? Don't lie, they are your white ones with sweat stains!

nah they were actually brown but faded with time.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭KamiKazeKitten

Just got yelled at for 30 minutes straight for not understanding our lectures. :(

It's not my fault I'm thick! I hate Maths...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭smallBiscuit

The way forward is tight boxers Paddy. :)

A nice pair of Calvins or Diesel's will do the trick.
    Aye, I'd agree, + they have the advantage of making you look really well endowed, kinda like a male version of the wonder bra :D

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just got yelled at for 30 minutes straight for not understanding our lectures. :(

Thats a bit severe.. who was yelling at you? :mad:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Try the fleecy Y-Fronts so.. every girl I've been with when I wore them loved them, said they kept their hands lovely and warm :pac:

Oh God I actually snorted when I read this!
    Pembily wrote: »
    I am not putting my hands in your boxers, they're warm now anyway as I've tea :D Also I can't move my wrist that way...

And again, snorted. Luckily I'm in my room on my own so no-one to look at me strangely!

Aye, I'd agree, + they have the advantage of making you look really well endowed, kinda like a male version of the wonder bra :D

What? Ya do use the bundle of socks trick??? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

nah they were actually brown but faded with time.. :pac:

Seriously dude, I am about to eat dinner!!

Waits for SBs food comment :pac:

If you don't understand the maths then it's your lecturers fault, it's their job to help you understand it!!!

They do that alright...

Daisies wrote: »
    Oh God I actually snorted when I read this!

And again, snorted. Luckily I'm in my room on my own so no-one to look at me strangely!

Remember what I said about boards.ie being detrimental to your lunch??? Well there ya go.. good job ya werent eating or drinking.. :pac:

• Advertisement

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 4,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Daisies

Remember what I said about boards.ie being detrimental to your lunch??? Well there ya go.. good job ya werent eating or drinking.. :pac:

Very true, if I was drinking it would have went all over the laptop! Small mercies and all that.

What? Ya do use the bundle of socks trick??? :pac:
    Piff, I don't use socks, I use rolled up tracksuit bottoms. You need to think BIG man :D

Don't tell me it was the 9 times tables!

No, some mad boxy thing for working out long multiplication or something. I have trouble enough with the 11 times tables, let me stick with the formula they beat into my head, dammit!
    Thats a bit severe.. who was yelling at you? :mad:

Maths lecturer, it's not a Maths course or anything but she seems to think we're all Honours students or something. If she could teach I might be able to get it, but as it is not a hope in hell :(

Just one of those days....

Bon appetite :D

No, some mad boxy thing for working out long multiplication or something. I have trouble enough with the 11 times tables, let me stick with the formula they beat into my head, dammit!

Maths lecturer, it's not a Maths course or anything but she seems to think we're all Honours students or something. If she could teach I might be able to get it, but as it is not a hope in hell :(

Just one of those days....

You in school or college? What course is it that requires her to scream at you for maths? :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I hate maths - and they say it helps you with IT, does it fúck

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »

I love maths. Wish I had stuck with it and done something with it in college.. :(

I love maths. Wish I had stuck with it and done something with it in college.. :(

I'm the same. Loved maths and physics, found them easier than English or even biology. It's amazing how some people have a brain for languages others for science/maths.

This is why calculators were invented. :)

You should be our lecturer, I like your thinking sir!
    You in school or college? What course is it that requires her to scream at you for maths? :confused:

I'm doing primary teaching, apparently we need to do college maths to be able to teach the story of 8 :confused: I thought I escaped Maths last year after the LC, but clearly not...

Confuses me too because right now we're meant to be learning to teach infants, they can barely write 2 so multiplying is a long way off :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I wasn't bad at maths tbf but I just preferred English or History - something where there was a story or the ability to write about something.

Maybe it's because I'm left handed I don't know.

You should be our lecturer, I like your thinking sir!

I'm doing primary teaching, apparently we need to do college maths to be able to teach the story of 8 :confused: I thought I escaped Maths last year after the LC, but clearly not...

Confuses me too because right now we're meant to be learning to teach infants, they can barely write 2 so multiplying is a long way off :D

There are some great ways of remember tables, its just a fear of getting over them and also finding a way that suit you and is easy to remember.

Do some googling on it, lots of ways out there, just need to find one that suits your way of thinking.. :)

I love, love, love maths :) I miss teaching it!

• Advertisement

I wasn't bad at maths tbf but I just preferred English or History - something where there was a story or the ability to write about something.

Maybe it's because I'm left handed I don't know.

I was the opposite, loved maths, economics, accountancy etc..

There are some great ways of remember tables, its just a fear of getting over them and also finding a way that suit you and is easy to remember.

Do some googling on it, lots of ways out there, just need to find one that suits your way of thinking.. :)

I'll get the tables ok, it's just this other stuff she's doing has me coonfoozled :P

I was always better at English and History, waffly subjects suit me I think :D
    Never understood Maths or Science, so my exams with this will be fun...

You were a teacher?

I'll get the tables ok, it's just this other stuff she's doing has me coonfoozled :P

I was always better at English and History, waffly subject suit me I think :D

What other stuff is she attempting to teach?

Yeah my problem was that I couldnt waffle..* :D

*I know ya wudnt think it, but i cant really

You were a teacher?
    I gave grinds in college!

I was useless at history but I'm well able to waffle I just waaaay prefer maths and science!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

Ohh I love maths :D wish I used it more in my job!

What other stuff is she attempting to teach?

Yeah my problem was that I couldnt waffle..* :D

*I know ya wudnt think it, but i cant really

Don't really know, that's the problem you see! :P

Something about data I think....

I gave grinds in college!

I was useless at history but I'm well able to waffle I just waaaay prefer maths and science!
    Don't really know, that's the problem you see! :P

Something about data I think....

Eh ok, think ya need to find out what she is trying to teach and then you can work a way of trying to understand it.. :D

Hey, I'm not the only idiot in the college, no one in my lectures has a clue either :P

Anyway, I'll try work something out before the exams!

Too much chilli in my stir fry. Mouth is now on fire

Maths ('real' maths) is all about symbolic logic, IT as in IT development is all about symbolic logic.
    So
    if (("maths" == "symbolic logic") && ("it development" == "symbolic logic"))
    {
    "maths" == "it development"
    }
    else
    {
    "they're full of brown smelly stuff"
    }
    :D:D:D

What you have :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

So my day was literally the worst I have had in months. :(

Glad that's over.

Ah dude - sounds rough :(
    Just work stuff gettin to ya?

• Advertisement

Glad that's over.

Chin up mate. New day tomorrow, new start.. :)

That's the spirit.
    Feel free to throw a rant up here, I've done it loads of times and it really helps get it out.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Thanks. :)

I just walked up and down the hall giving myself a pep talk for a few minutes. :o

I'd give you a manly job well done smack of the arse if i was there man!

Good hustle!

Huh!

Glad that's over.

I felt like that last Friday. A good aul rant totally makes it better (or in my case, 5 rants to 8 people)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

In short awec, ranting is good!

I'd give you a manly job well done smack of the arse if i was there man!

Good hustle!

Huh!

The mental image I have of you Drav is priceless :D

So awec, following from that, what made it so crappy?

Talk it out and realise it was nothing at all

• Advertisement

So awec, following from that, what made it so crappy?

Talk it out and realise it was nothing at all

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement