Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

haha, I was thinking of the drinking song in "Jaws" :)

and i'm lost...

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

yup, my first day this week after my few days off and its already Wed.. gotta love it.. :D

SUN offering her services again I see? Nothing has changed so :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

and i'm lost...

:D

(Apologies for the dire quality...)

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    yup, my first day this week after my few days off and its already Wed.. gotta love it.. :D

no that was pem

:D

(Apologies for the dire quality...)

awh i wanna watch the rest... never seen jaws in full.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

no that was pem

Ahh my bad, sorry SUN :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

awh i wanna watch the rest... never seen jaws in full.

Ah t'is a brilliant movie. Quint reminds me of me, well, how I'd probably be when I'm older.

Don't have it though. :(

how was your holiday tp?
    Ah t'is a brilliant movie. Quint reminds me of me, well, how I'd probably be when I'm older.

Don't have it though. :(

drav, who burnt your pan?

drav, who burnt your pan?

That's a quote from a movie I saw last week called "The Kill List." A married couple get into an arguement off screen and all you can hear is the fella shouting "You burnt my fúcking pan!"

Thought it was hilarious. broke my shít laughing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

no that was pem.

Eh I wasn't offering any services, I said that it was the hump of the week!

That's a quote from a movie I saw last week called "The Kill List." A married couple get into an arguement off screen and all you can hear is the fella shouting "You burnt my fúcking pan!"

Thought it was hilarious. broke my shít laughing.

i can imagine. :)
    Pembily wrote: »

joke!

• Advertisement

joke!

Stoopid net - I should have totally put a :pac: there :o :eek:

i can imagine. :)

Heh, to be honest other than that, the rest of the movie didn't make much sense.

Heh, to be honest other than that, the rest of the movie didn't make much sense.

sounds like a good film!

how's work?

sounds like a good film!

how's work?

Nice and easy today. Just a hand full of meetings and doing some prep work to draft a monthly report for a new client.

Had customer visits here the last 2 days so had to be done up in shirt and slacks.

Got another offsite visit I have to do next Tuesday now as well. Dam my presentablityness.

Hows tricks yerself?

how was your holiday tp?

Wasn't a holiday as such, a mates wedding in Germany. Was good craic and very relaxing at the same time. Good food, a nice few drinks and plenty of chilling out. So all good :)

Nice and easy today. Just a hand full of meetings and doing some prep work to draft a monthly report for a new client.

Had customer visits here the last 2 days so had to be done up in shirt and slacks.

Got another offsite visit I have to do next Tuesday now as well. Dam my presentablityness.

Hows tricks yerself?

ugh sounds uncomfortable.

nothin much happenin. got nothing to do at work till my developer gets some stuff done for me to test. have to work for a bit tonight, just hoping he doesn't **** up this stuff going live. though that's unlikely.

our fry may have to be sunday instead this week, you up for that?

Wasn't a holiday as such, a mates wedding in Germany. Was good craic and very relaxing at the same time. Good food, a nice few drinks and plenty of chilling out. So all good :)

ah right, thought it was you saying you were going to Croatia... :confused:

ah right, thought it was you saying you were going to Croatia... :confused:

Oh keep up SUN, that was last month and I'm back weeks now.. this month was Germany.

Need to decide on destinations for Oct, Nov and Dec.. anyone any suggestions? :D

Oh keep up SUN, that was last month.. this month was Germany.

Need to decide on destinations for Oct, Nov and Dec.. anyone any suggestions? :D

oh right, i must stop living in the past.

hmm, myself and kya are going to Stockholm at the end of November :D you should go there!

• Advertisement

our fry may have to be sunday instead this week, you up for that?

If you've got it, I'll eat it... ;)

eh... the fry that is :pac:

oh right, i must stop living in the past.

hmm, myself and kya are going to Stockholm at the end of November :D you should go there!

At the same time??? ohhh that cud be dangerous.. but fun :D:pac:;)

If you've got it, I'll eat it... ;)

eh... the fry that is :pac:

ok, i'll see if i can convince some more peeps to come along, to make it worth while.
    At the same time??? ohhh that cud be dangerous.. but fun :D:pac:;)

err, yeah.....sure.... our place is a bit full though, so you'll have to sleep in the hallway, that ok?

err, yeah.....sure.... our place is a bit full though, so you'll have to sleep in the hallway, that ok?

what???? No 3 in a bed??? booooooooooooooo :pac:

what???? No 3 in a bed??? booooooooooooooo :pac:

there's already going to be three in our bed :pac:

there's already going to be three in our bed :pac:

hmmm... invite me over and then expect me to sleep on the floor. Charming :rolleyes::D

• Advertisement

hmmm... invite me over and then expect me to sleep on the floor. Charming :rolleyes::D

i shouldn't even really be inviting you over, it's not my place.

i shouldn't even really be inviting you over, it's not my place.

even worse.. shocking.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

even worse.. shocking.. :pac:
    She's disgraceful that SUN:pac:

I'm sick, got a high temperature and I have to do overtime for the next 2 weeks in work, so I feel pretty damn miserable today:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

Pembily wrote: »

The hump of the week sounds like it would be a fantastic competition :pac:

I know what hump day actually means btw!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

The hump of the week sounds like it would be a fantastic competition :pac:

Why am I picturing a video montage of said competition? :pac:

How're we all today? Picked up tickets for the Dropkick Murphys and have some lovely strips of bacon cooking in the grill. Been a productive 20mins since getting up!

• Advertisement

Why am I picturing a video montage of said competition? :pac:
    It could be a very interesting competition :pac:
    How're we all today?!

I am good, collecting my new contract today :)

Ahh just staring out the window lookign across the road waiting in anticipation for the Oktoberfest to open this afternoon.. steins of the finest German beer with some bratwurst will be on the menu tonight methinks.. nyom nyom :D

i got myself a blueberry muffin and now i feel guilty ...ugh. and it's doughnut friday tomorrow.. do they do low fat doughnuts? :o

Guilty over eating a blueberry muffin?

Dam right you are, it should be double chocolate chip or nothing at all!

This was meant to be the better option.plus I eat enough chocolate in my day. Nah the guilt has passed :p

Yeah, know how it can be when you've bogged yerself down eating a truck load of chocolate.

Got a demon of a sweet tooth so I do.

The savoury stuff is my downfall, crisps, cheese and crackers.. all the yummp stuff.. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Was off work today so got round to finishing season 1 of Game of Thrones.

Colour me very impressed with it.

Quite pleased after the let down The Wire turned out to be for me.

Any of you fine folks watched it?

Loved Game of Thrones, watched it on Sky when it aired earlier this year. Winter is coming.

The Wire is fantastic. Both shows are at the top of my TV list.

I was terribly under whelmed by The Wire.Maybe its because Id had such high expectations for it.The funny thing is,most people have said that they felt season 5 was the weakest.Personally it was my favourite followed by 4,1,3 and 2 but all in all,twas a major let down.

• Advertisement

Ahh just staring out the window lookign across the road waiting in anticipation for the Oktoberfest to open this afternoon.. steins of the finest German beer with some bratwurst will be on the menu tonight methinks.. nyom nyom :D

Oh I'm going to that tomorrow, not really sure where it is though. I'm useless in finding my way.

I was terribly under whelmed by The Wire.Maybe its because Id had such high expectations for it.The funny thing is,most people have said that they felt season 5 was the weakest.Personally it was my favourite followed by 4,1,3 and 2 but all in all,twas a major let down.

The first 3 are the stanouts for me. Season 3 is the best, but the other 2 are pretty level. Season 4 was pretty good and season 5 was a bit meh. I loved the stuff at the docks in season 2, whereas I just did not care about the characters in the Baltimore Sun in season 5. The finale was perfect though.

I thought the docks stuff was undercooked tbh.Meh,different strokes and all that.One thing that I loved through out was Clay Davis.Yer man played him brilliantly.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit.
    :pac:

There are very few arguments that cannot be won by saying Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit :pac:

Kya1976 wrote: »
    Oh I'm going to that tomorrow, not really sure where it is though. I'm useless in finding my way.

Its very easy to find. Unless you have a table reserved, get there early, pre 6pm, as the queues will be crazy after that!! PM me if you need directions :)

Its very easy to find. Unless you have a table reserved, get there early, pre 6pm, as the queues will be crazy after that!! PM me if you need directions :)
    Yea I just checked online, it's sold out tonight. We might head somewhere else ad we are not gonna be in town until 8ish. It's a leaving party in work so it's probably about 20 of us going.
    Thanks though:)

doughnut friday :D i gots me a boston cream. but i dont feel well. :/

I think we are getting cake later:D
    Why what's up, did you eat too many of them?

Thats what ya get for horsing into the goodies.. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

In a feckin state today, €3 jagerbombs are a disaster.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement