Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Outside there a few minutes ago for a smoke.Tis pretty frickin cold.You could hang a wet duffle coat from my nipples.:pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

T'is great weather for emancipating the nips alright :D

Id agree with ya if it were womens nips being emancipated but damnit all they are all wrapped up like they are goin on an arctic trip!:mad: :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Outside there a few minutes ago for a smoke.Tis pretty frickin cold.You could hang a wet duffle coat from my nipples.:pac:
    Cork's not too bad today but Tuesday and Wednesday were really cold - bit of ice on the back windscreen of my car and all!

Can't wait for the weekend alright - have so much study to catch up on and barring that I'll be simply chilling out and resting up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

It's bleeding freezin. Needs me a new Winter coat.

Highly recommend the GOT books. For some reason the whole thing passed me by, and only started a few months ago reading them. While the show is epic, and is pretty faithful, the books just add a whole other dimension to what goes on. Some pretty shocking moments in them too. Approaching the end of the 4th one now, so one to go. Will have to find something new to read soon.

Might be time to restart tGC book club? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

It is bloody freezing! Bring on the snow. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

18AD wrote: »
    It is bloody freezing! Bring on the snow. :pac:

don't make me beat you with sticks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

Don't waste perfectly good kindling!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Vest dude, get a vest :D

a fine point you make

• Advertisement

Vest dude, get a vest :D

I do not wear vests evar!

I do not wear vests evar!

I'm telling your Mammy. Youre in trouble now boyo.

I think any grown man over the age of 10 and under the age of 60 has no excuse for wearing a vest unless he is either John McClane of is going on a junket to Antarctica!

I think any grown man over the age of 10 and under the age of 60 has no excuse for wearing a vest unless he is either John McClane of is going on a junket to Antarctica!
    plusabillion

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,253 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Woke up in an exceptionally bad mood today, quite odd really.

Net keeps crashing too, reeeeaaaallllyyyy not helping my mood :pac:

Sonics2k wrote: »

Did you subconsciously know the internet was fceked before you woke up maybe?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

I made soooo many mistakes in work today:o
    I need some sleep....

Hate those days - it ruins the next day also if you've to apologise to people for being such a w@nker!

Did you subconsciously know the internet was fceked before you woke up maybe?!

It's been very dodgy the last few weeks (Smart broadband).

But my new "job" basically involves playing online games and streaming them, which is a bit bloody hard to do if my net is constantly acting up.

• Advertisement

PaulieC wrote: »
    Hate those days - it ruins the next day also if you've to apologise to people for being such a w@nker!

I tend to avoid social interaction on days like this, saves me apologising :P

I tend to avoid social interaction on days like this, saves me apologising :P
    I find people won't fúck off and leave me alone!!

But my new "job" basically involves playing online games and streaming them, which is a bit bloody hard to do if my net is constantly acting up.

Want your job please :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

*ahem*

I wear vests.

hey drav :)

howdy doody SUN! :D

Been up to much yerself?

Just cooking up a hotpot at the moment then gonna dig into some rum.

hmmmmmm

• Advertisement

ooh nomsies for you so :)

up to nothing. think this is the first evening I've been bored. getting dark way too early to be going out for a walk. but yay tomorrow is friday :)

I'll be stuffing me face alright :D

First time you're bored this evening, someone's had a fun filled week eh? :P

looking forward to the weekend myself. I'm even double booked on Saturday night :cool:

*ahem*

I wear vests.

?
    wifebeater.jpg

:pac:

I'll be stuffing me face alright :D

First time you're bored this evening, someone's had a fun filled week eh? :P

looking forward to the weekend myself. I'm even double booked on Saturday night :cool:

nah first time i've been bored in a long time.

yeah you'll be all booked up so. you big popular thing you :p

:mad:

Windows 7 was my idea!!!

nah first time i've been bored in a long time.

yeah you'll be all booked up so. you big popular thing you :p

Popular alright yeah haha.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

There was a guy in our office one day that was interested in seeing how some of the equipment worked. I went over, chatted to him for a bit, seemed sound enough with a thick Scottish accent. His name? John McClane. The urge to throw one liners at him was f*cking awful...

In other news I'm half deaf from Ash Tuesday night and it was well worth it. Another gig lined up for Saturday too. How're we all keeping tonight?

a real life John McClane, why, I almost don't believe you!

keeping well. boredom is leading me to want to eat.... must resist ..urge to nom...

a real life John McClane, why, I almost don't believe you!

keeping well. boredom is leading me to want to eat.... must resist ..urge to nom...

I swear he exists. Lovely fella too!

So....
    The moral of todays' story is that Drav has a nice warm cosy belly, while poor Otis (out of stubbornness mostly), has nipples that could grate cheese.

Otis I'm sending you a vest. End of.
    "Do ya want to catch your death? Do ya? Huh?"

So....
    The moral of todays' story is that Drav has a nice warm cosy belly,

Mind if I put you down as a reference? ;)

Mind if I put you down as a reference? ;)

Absolutely dude, knock yourself out. ;)

Absolutely dude, knock yourself out. ;)

Close enough to doing so with the rum i've been drinking.

:D

Close enough to doing so with the rum i've been drinking.

Mmmmm Rum....
    Please stay seated. You, covered in blood, wearing a vest?
    NOT a good look.

Where's this blood coming from?

:confused:

Good question. My mind wandered a bit too much there. Probably something to do with you knocking yourself out.......(silly imagination)

• Advertisement

Like'em vulnerable eh?

:P

Like'em vulnerable eh?

Now whose mind is wandering?!
    Ok, no blood, nobody gets hurt, and you stop drinking before the possibility of anything bad happening to you becomes a reality.
    Deal?!

hahaha

I have you know I'm a aware of my drinking!

I never said you weren't aware of it!
    Enjoy :)

Good question. My mind wandered a bit too much there. Probably something to do with you knocking yourself out.......(silly imagination)
    Like'em vulnerable eh?

Now whose mind is wandering?!
    Ok, no blood, nobody gets hurt, and you stop drinking before the possibility of anything bad happening to you becomes a reality.
    Deal?!

**backs away slowly**

It's ok... no Dravs were harmed during the proceedings, it was all highly advanced puppet work.

It's ok... no Dravs were harmed during the proceedings, it was all highly advanced puppet work.

Fantastic. How's the head?!

It's still there. Bit fried at the moment anylising data... not even sure how I'm meant to be doing this.

We get more of some things, less of others... dam... now to try and show what this means in some sort of interpretive dance...

...or a chart.

How's yourself?

i was going to come in and say hi but then there was blood so eh... :pac:

• Advertisement

Anybody here watch the show Better Off Ted?

Because if you don't you should! :)

"We don't have a product" - "Products are for people who don't have presentations Ted!"

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement