Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Date was short but he's cute, makes me laugh and I'd like to see him again but I'm keeping my skeptical hat on!

Morning all :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Pembily wrote: »
    Date was short but he's cute, makes me laugh and I'd like to see him again but I'm keeping my skeptical hat on!

Morning all :)

Morning..

Good news but why was the date so short???

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Morning..

Good news but why was the date so short??
    He had to leave to meet friends and I was late coming from town, so it was both sides! Sure we'll see!

You're up early for a bank holiday??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

He had to leave to meet friends and I was late coming from town, so it was both sides! Sure we'll see!

Ah that's a shame PB, but looks like it went well, and maybe the shortness of the date will work in your favour. Have you both dying for a round two as such.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

ahh gotcha.. working unfortunately :( and you?

• Advertisement

I'm hoping so DG :)
    ahh gotcha.. working unfortunately :( and you?
    Ah yes work! I'm awake for no reason and have nothing to do ALLLLL day, no tv and the apartment is clean!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

I've already cooked and ate the today's dinner...:o

I was on the oul Gobus home there yesterday, and there was a drunk bloke up chatting to the bus driver. He was saying how he and his mate were over in Amsterdam the night before, apparently they were in some pub, and at the end of the night, his mate had managed to get an English lad and a German lad to have an arm wrestle to see which country should have won the war...
    "And I wouldn't mind, but my mate was dressed up as Steffi Fúckin' Graff!"
    I lol'ed!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Panthro wrote: »
    I've already cooked and ate the today's dinner...:o
    So what was cooking good-lookin'?

I'm stuck in work, so bored:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,838 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Kya1976 wrote: »
    So what was cooking good-lookin'?

I'm stuck in work, so bored:(

your rhymes will get you nowhere with me!:p
    Spag-bol all the way, frickin' hungry again, jaysus....maybe I'm preggers...:pac:

Panthro wrote: »
    your rhymes will get you nowhere with me!:p
    Spag-bol all the way, frickin' hungry again, jaysus....maybe I'm preggers...:pac:
    Can't blame a girl for trying :pac:

lol you might wanna go and have that checked out:p

• Advertisement

Ah yes work! I'm awake for no reason and have nothing to do ALLLLL day, no tv and the apartment is clean!

Eh why no TV?

Eh why no TV?
    Oh we don't have a tv in our apartment and I'm gone over on my O2 internet :(

I'm also too lazy to go for a cycle as its raining and its not my new bike! Entertain me :)

Oh we don't have a tv in our apartment and I'm gone over on my O2 internet.. I'm also too lazy to go for a cycle as its raining and its not my new bike! :(

shockin!!!!!!!!!!
    wrote:
    Entertain me :)

lol.. you're hopeful :pac:

Nah I don't miss it normally! Just that I've no internet today...

Yes I am hopeful :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Today I find myself in a similar situation to last years turf, I'm in a feckin heap.

Well worth it though, serious craic in Galway lastnight, so many brilliant costumes. A guy dressed up as a Hitachi digger being the highlight, he had a little warning light and everything :D Roll on six so I can get out of work, go home, and crawl back into bed.

Yes I am hopeful :)

Hmmmm interesting ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

Epic fancy dress here last night, I'm still picking the Geisha make-up off my face :D
    Hangover isn't too bad either, so major win for me, considering the concoction of drinks I put into myself last night!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Epic fancy dress here last night, I'm still picking the Geisha make-up off my face :D
    Hangover isn't too bad either, so major win for me, considering the concoction of drinks I put into myself last night!

Pics or didn't happen!

No Halloween parties for me this year so I need to leech off you lot :pac:

Sonics2k wrote: »
    Pics or didn't happen!

No Halloween parties for me this year so I need to leech off you lot :pac:

Sure thang! Just fighting with my uploader at the minute :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

Last night was carnage.Started around 5,finished around 4.30.In a hape however im sittin with my buddies waitin for brekkie.I,will,batter it.

• Advertisement

Ah you're alive!
    There's something on the news alright about in Mullingar, was that you?!
    Enjoy the brekkie :D

How about a TGC halloween costume thread?

As everyone except for me it seems managed to dress up at some stage over the weekend..

while i hate halloween i do like dressing up, so great idea idea TP

As everyone except for me it seems managed to dress up at some stage over the weekend..

i didnt

bluewolf wrote: »
    i didnt

welcome to the club BW, so what was your excuse?

I didn't! My excuse - laziness / hibernation meant I didn't go out?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Started drinking at 6pm, finished at 7:30am - terribly stupid idea but up now and no hangover so we're all good

Need to eat some greasy shíte now!

just right too lads. It's gotten ridiculous. A friend paid 150 for a costume, and tbh looked terrible. WHy does everyone seem to think that slutty looking pirate/vampire/witch/insert random thing here is a good look?

@Bluey

I see you've come over to the bold side. Niiiice

PaulieC wrote: »
    Started drinking at 6pm, finished at 7:30am - terribly stupid idea but up now and no hangover so we're all good

Need to eat some greasy shíte now!

eh Paulie, thats cos you is still drunk dude. Wait til about 7 and tell us how you feel

• Advertisement

Dr Galen wrote: »
    just right too lads. It's gotten ridiculous. A friend paid 150 for a costume, and tbh looked terrible. WHy does everyone seem to think that slutty looking pirate/vampire/witch/insert random thing here is a good look?

@Bluey

Because it's slutty Dr.G.....I'm not seeing an issue here!! :pac:

eh Paulie, thats cos you is still drunk dude. Wait til about 7 and tell us how you feel
    Nah I'm not man I know morning drunk and this isn't it, fully functioning, cleaned up the gaff and gona grab some munch now - I'll be wrecked later tonight from tiredness alright but I'll deal with that by getting Berocca or something!

PaulieC wrote: »
    Because it's slutty Dr.G.....I'm not seeing an issue here!! :pac:

me either and if you saw some of the sights I saw over the weekend in a certain establishment in Dublin, you wouldnt be complaining either!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I greatly admire the slutty girls amongst us, god bless their dedication!

I spent a grand total of zero on my costume, used bits and pieces I had around the place. And everybody knows that pirates regularly wore Adidas indoor soccer runners ::P

welcome to the club BW, so what was your excuse?
    I don't need one! :cool:
    @Bluey

I decided on it for a change, and I'm quite liking it now :D

it looks good on ya ;)

• Advertisement

I greatly admire the slutty girls amongst us, god bless their dedication!

They're a credit to the nation - lifting male spirits nationwide during these desperate times

ah hear, don't get me wrong. I'm as much a fan of a bit of skin as anyone else, but all i'm asking for is some imagination like.

Lost count of the amount of "pirates" i've seen. Or cats.....there have been a lot of cats. When i say cats I mean black leggings and top and some ears. Maybe a tail if your lucky.

It's kinda fun to dress up for Halloween though.
    But I clearly didn't do a good job with my costume, I kept getting confused for being dressed as a goth. I was supposed to look like a fairy. Maybe I should have added some wings to my outfit:o:pac:

The kids with their damn fireworks are pissing me off:(

Kya1976 wrote: »
    The kids with their damn fireworks are pissing me off:(

No fireworks here yet - but it's still early. And it's bucketing rain :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Quite a few fireworks going off here too.poor dogs

• Advertisement

No fireworks here yet - but it's still early. And it's bucketing rain :D

Haha hopefully it'll start raining here as well. No one has called at my door yet though. Think I'm seen as the scary dog lady in the neighborhood thankfully:p

ohh its gonna be like Baghdad here tonight. Starting already, the "locals" are starting early and I already hear sirens too.

Bloody hell, I'm heading to the basement with me laptop, some movies and a camper bed.. :D

osky is far more worked up about callers to the door, doesnt give a damn about the fireworks

Quite a few fireworks going off here too.poor dogs
    Yea the outdoor dogs are going crazy, mine seem alright so far.

ah hear, don't get me wrong. I'm as much a fan of a bit of skin as anyone else, but all i'm asking for is some imagination like.

Lost count of the amount of "pirates" i've seen. Or cats.....there have been a lot of cats. When i say cats I mean black leggings and top and some ears. Maybe a tail if your lucky.

Ah no, we had sexy cops, pirates, cats, bat girl, little bo peep, school girls, baywatch babes, fairies and german beer maidens.. all showing plenty of skin and all with bodies that are worth showing off too.

Was rather impressive I must say :p

Obviously I was in the wrong spot ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

Ah no, we had sexy cops, pirates, cats, bat girl, little bo peep, school girls, baywatch babes, fairies and german beer maidens.. all showing plenty of skin and all with bodies that are worth showing off too.

Was rather impressive I must say :p

o/ french maid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭G-Money

First time posting in this thread. Is it just for a bit of a waffle or what? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

G-Money wrote: »
    First time posting in this thread. Is it just for a bit of a waffle or what? :)

The thread is actually waffely versatile :pac:

Waffle and general wisdom I reckon :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement