Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brandy and Cigars MkII

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm happy out in a tee at work :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

PaulieC wrote: »
    I'm happy out in a tee at work :)

Same here, loaded with Tea as well so I am :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,646 ✭✭✭✭Sauve

I'm still in bed, it's super toasty. My duvet is the king of duvets, this is the best Monday.
    Sorry everyone :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

I'm still in bed, it's super toasty. My duvet is the king of duvets, this is the best Monday.
    Sorry everyone :pac:

We all know where we're not invited so... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,727 ✭✭✭reallyrose

So what, I have couch and duvet. So there!

We all know where we're not invited so... :mad:

Ye're all more than welcome! I made a pot of coffee and the duvet is HUGE. Room for everyone :D

Ye're all more than welcome! I made a pot of coffee and the duvet is HUGE. Room for everyone :D

I'll hold ya to that, the Sligo train goes right pass my apt. ;P

The pursuit of duvet...
    kgVZP.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

ooh it's lovely out. :) but nicer to come back to a slightly heated sitting room and my blankie. :D sorry about all of you in work, freezing...that's awful

The pursuit of duvet...

It'll be more like this...

under-siege-2-dark-territory-poster.jpg

General - "What the hell is Drav doing on that train?"
    Old Army Buddy - "He just wanted to snuggle under a duvet sir..."

:pac:

• Advertisement

Steven Segal movies are the bomb

Always good for a laugh or two!

Flippin' eck Drav do you really need a gun?! Duvets don't usually fight back. Unless of course, you get your toe caught inside it.

When do you never need a gun? :confused:

Flippin' eck Drav do you really need a gun?! Duvets don't usually fight back. Unless of course, you get your toe caught inside it.

or it's a duvet cover....

>_>

When do you never need a gun? :confused:

4Lu5q.jpg

>_>

Of course.....duh :rolleyes:

>_>

ah re-kindled some childhood memories there. Used to fold over the opening and hang'em off from the top of the bunk beds and pretend we were in tents.
    4Lu5q.jpg

Dammit why can't my life be an action movie :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

Who's this Twin Tip fella huh?? :pac:

Ive been shouted at all day over my name change people seem not to like it :confused:

can't win

Twin Tip wrote: »
    Ive been shouted at all day over my name change people seem not to like it :confused:

can't win
    Well Snow Monkey had a certain panache but I'm indifferent tbh, must look into changing my name actually

Well Snow Monkey had a certain panache but I'm indifferent tbh, must look into changing my name actually

Man i dunno i have to ask brueithel to change it again she might string me up tho :eek:

after another request :D

• Advertisement

Man i dunno i have to ask brueithel to change it again she might string me up tho :eek:

after another request :D
    Change it again? Sure there's nothing wrong with Twin Tip man - chicks love alliteration after all :pac:

I'm not slagging your name off either if my posts have come off that way - I just enjoy noticing because normally I don't and then wonder who the new poster is....for ages!! :(

Change it again? Sure there's nothing wrong with Twin Tip man - chicks love alliteration after all :pac:

I'm not slagging your name off either if my posts have come off that way - I just enjoy noticing because normally I don't and then wonder who the new poster is....for ages!! :(

Dude relax I know your playing, I know your just having a laugh

Twin tips to do with snowboarding if your do free style you ride a twin tip means ou can ride fakey or regular :)

well with me its easy theres a special link:)

Dude relax I know your playing, I know your just having a laugh

Twin tips to do with snowboarding if your do free style you ride a twin tip means ou can ride fakey or regular :)

well with me its easy theres a special link:)
    I totally knew the snowboarding reference :cool:

I lie, I hadn't a fúckin clue! :pac:

Does that mean you ride both ways Snowy?
    (I'm gonna keep calling you Snowy btw, you'll always be Snowy)

I totally knew the snowboarding reference :cool:

I lie, I hadn't a fúckin clue! :pac:

Man snowboardings like my gf she always make me laugh its so much fun but when Im cheeky man does the con cousin hurt :pac:

Its ok :)

tomorrow I'm of to work in yougal in cork or something hmmm

Does that mean you ride both ways Snowy?
    (I'm gonna keep calling you Snowy btw, you'll always be Snowy)

OMG I'm no pudden bender, I just can ride that well :pac:

I feel so loved :cool:

• Advertisement

Man snowboardings like my gf she always make me laugh its so much fun but when Im cheeky man does the con cousin hurt :pac:

Its ok :)

tomorrow I'm of to work in yougal in cork or something hmmm
    There's nothing wrong with Cork although I'm only talking about the city!

There's nothing wrong with Cork although I'm only talking about the city!

I used to live in kinsale man, i had some awesome partys there but some bad things happened :pac:

I used to live in kinsale man, i had some awesome partys there but some bad things happened :pac:
    Was supposed to be heading to Kinsale this Friday for a birthday night on the lash but have college labs and can't really miss another one.

Supposed to be a great place for nights out

Hell ye man that place is a rocking..

I used to have to walk up this hill to get home which would take 15 minutes drunk 5 sober i remember being stopped bye the guards because i was dressed as an arab :pac:

great place for alight out :pac:

HOLY JEBUS it's cold outside! { brrrrrrr }

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

HOLY JEBUS it's cold outside! { brrrrrrr }
    It's a bit chilly on the willy alright, I never get used to the cold over here:(

Kya1976 wrote: »
    It's a bit chilly on the willy alright, I never get used to the cold over here:(

Care to explain? :confused:

:eek: whose willy have you been testing?

don't understand how there can be different types of cold, that it wouldn't feel this cold in sweden.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,879 ✭✭✭Kya1976

Care to explain? :confused:
    Hehe ah you know what I mean:p
    :eek: whose willy have you been testing?

don't understand how there can be different types of cold, that it wouldn't feel this cold in sweden.
    Wouldn't you like to know:p

It's definitely colder here, it's the wind and the dampness that makes it colder here.

It's definitely colder here, it's the wind and the dampness that makes it colder here.

haha, yeah, I recall some Canadian kid who got caught out with the wind. fecker thought we we mad wearing jackets and jeans. he quickly learned about our climate.

:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

It's the humidity that makes the difference.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,404 ✭✭✭✭Pembily

Sky King wrote: »
    Or the wind, I find its always colder at home in Clare as its windy... It was so cold Edinburgh, the wind was biting!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭Sky King

Oh begod aye, tis miserable when she blows in from the wesht!

My house is practically in the sea. I almost got blown in the other night when I went for a walk. I'm not being dramatic either, I actually almost got blown in :D

the dangers of living in sligo...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Just had this amazing piece of meat for dinner.. nyom nyom :D

album.php?albumid=1224&pictureid=11380

Oh begod aye, tis miserable when she blows in from the wesht!
    Hilarious :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

My house is practically in the sea. I almost got blown in the other night when I went for a walk. I'm not being dramatic either, I actually almost got blown in :D

Nobody likes dramatics Sauv.

Going to see The Neverending Story on Wednesday evening.I managed to rope in a friend to go with me so I wont look like a total weirdo going to a kids movie on my own.

I cant wait as I saw it when it originally got released and havnt seen it in the cinema since - like 26 years ago - :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

So there was a breeze then?

Nobody likes dramatics Sauv.

So there was a breeze then?

Bah.
    Ye Easterners know nothing of the winds around here.
    I wasn't joking!:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

It's ridiculous the difference it makes. In Germany in February it was cold enough for ice to stay in ditches and sheltered areas but in the sun a tshirt was enough, in the shade a light top was nearly too warm. Over here for it to be cold enough for ice a coupla hoodies isn't enough. :pac:

I woke up this morning and thought it was the weekend :(:( :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭Hyperbullet

Pembily wrote: »
    Or the wind, I find its always colder at home in Clare as its windy... It was so cold Edinburgh, the wind was biting!

I'm in Clare at the minute and it's feckin awful outside. Wind blows you halfway across the road, then it stops, then hailstone, then it starts howling wind again.

Ahh home :)

Pembily wrote: »
    I woke up this morning and thought it was the weekend :(:( :mad:
    I woke up 15mins before I was due to start work :(

• Advertisement

I woke up 15mins before I was due to start work :(
    Yikes!? Did they notice you were late?

Justin Bieberhas ruined Christmas songs :(

This discussion has been closed.