Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat survives being cooked in microwave by thug.

• 20-08-2011 10:51am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

"A father-to-be tried to kill his cat by cooking it in a microwave because she had scratched his hand.

Stephen Stacey, 20, of Portsmouth, placed the animal inside the kitchen appliance for five seconds - causing the feline to cook from the inside.

The cat - called 'Come on then' - survived after vets doused her in water and packed her in ice, but was still emitting heat seven hours after the incident".

I hope the bas*ard goes down good for this, has his children removed by social welfare authorities along with having a life time ban on keeping pets.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2027821/Cat-survives-cooked-microwave-thug-Stephen-Stacey.html

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 657 ✭✭✭portgirl123

jesus, i cant say here what i would like to call him, or what should be done to him. all i can say is, i hope to god he dont lose his temper with his kids. and well done to the vet that saved the poor kitty.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Utter scumbag

It says he has been banned for life, but he only got a suspended sentence.
    WTF? A guy gets 6 months for stealing water from Lidls and this guy walks! Surely inflicting such cruelty on a living creature is the worse crime.
    What's even worse is his girlfriend has stuck with him and they're having a kid. I hope he doesn't react the same way when the child does something to piss him off :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭du Maurier

To think they just dub him a "thug"?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Put him in a wood drying microwave for 5 seconds as punishment. An eye for an eye.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭gregers85

Bloody Hell thats disgusting!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

How the hell do people do these kind's of things to animals. Makes me so mad. :mad:
    He should never be allowed to have any animal ever again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

Yakult wrote: »
    How the hell do people do these kind's of things to animals. Makes me so mad. :mad:
    He should never be allowed to have any animal ever again.
    And keep kids for that matter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,731 ✭✭✭Bullseye1

Words fail me and then you read he is going to be a father. Some example.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,941 ✭✭✭caseyann

I hope that girl stays the hell away from him.He is showing obvious signs as bundy did.
    Seriously feel like vomiting now. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭aisher

Disgusting!! Animal cruelty today - what next!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭Adventure Pout

:mad::mad::mad: fecking scumbag! He deserves to be put in the oven for 5mins at 500degrees celsius and see how it feels.. The poor kid who will have him as a father..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭Run_to_da_hills

He should also be banned from owning or using a microwave for life.

Advertisement