Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Live in St ignatius road???AND Bus advice Lower Dorset to fitzwilliam sq and DCU!!!!!

Options
  • 20-08-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Hi!

Just took a house in st ignatius road on lower dorset street and dont really know this area of Dublin well.

If anyone could tell me bus routes from this area to both Fitzwilliam square and DCU within a walking distance please post here thanks!

I tried dublin bus but it doesnt help if you dont know the streets to search for..

Also if anyone knows what this area is like to live in ie. safety wise etc could you let me know also!

Thanks..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,679 ✭✭✭bcmf

May wanna try posting in the Dublin City section as you may get a better answer then North County Dublin.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,219 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The 11 will take you to Leeson Street which is close to Fitzwilliam Square.
    Zoom in to see Leeson Street and Fitzwilliam Square.
    The 13 goes to Merrion Square which is a short walk away.

The 11 and 13 will both take you from the end of your road to Ballymun Road/DCU.

• Registered Users Posts: 46 CluanBomb

spurious wrote: »
    The 11 will take you to Leeson Street which is close to Fitzwilliam Square.
    Zoom in to see Leeson Street and Fitzwilliam Square.
    The 13 goes to Merrion Square which is a short walk away.

The 11 and 13 will both take you from the end of your road to Ballymun Road/DCU.

Thanks for that just what i needed to know

Advertisement