Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

144.9??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 631 ✭✭✭ootbitb

IPAM wrote: »
    I looked today, Esso was 149.9, Excol (think that's the name) 151.9 and Martins (again, think that's the name) 150.9, all pretty close but whenever I look the Esso is usually cheaper by 1-2c always forget to check the N13 garage

Tinny's is there too, always the cheapest fuel in town...left at road just before Esso and drive 300 metres.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Right lads. Im after removing 3 posts from here and Im going to issue a general warning to everyone and not just the post authors.

There will be no more "I heard" type posts allowed here on this thread or anywhere on the Donegal forum.

Unless you can show where a business has been brought to court and convicted of an offense then we have a legal responsibility to act on defamatory posts. We (moderators) have a legal obligation to remove defamation as Boards.ie Ltd. may become responsible for it and can be sued by the business in question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭paulmclaughlin

I just heard they killed Osama!

You're a bit behind Muffler, or did someone bump it before you posted? :p

• Registered Users Posts: 46,098 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I just heard they killed Osama!

You're a bit behind Muffler, or did someone bump it before you posted? :p
    Thanks to your input I will now lock this thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement