Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tornado tank?

Options
  • 20-08-2011 1:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭

I have just purchased this tornado tank kit from totally wicked, has anyone tried these? The reason I bought it is because I'm not impressed with the eGo-t's as of late, they seem to be hit and miss on vapour production.

Are these made by the same manufacture? does the ego fit the tornado? are they the same product with a different name?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have just purchased this tornado tank kit from totally wicked, has anyone tried these? The reason I bought it is because I'm not impressed with the eGo-t's as of late, they seem to be hit and miss on vapour production.

Are these made by the same manufacture? does the ego fit the tornado? are they the same product with a different name?

Exact same just re-branded.

Advertisement