Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

makeup help :)

• 20-08-2011 4:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭

hey!

basically i need some suggestions as to what eye shadow colour would suit me...
    i have red hair and blue eyes
    ive been sticking to mainly neutral tones like browns and some dark apricot colours and i am gettin slightly sick of them i want to change it up but im not too sure as to what will suit me :p

im going to a 21st tonight and i kind of want to go daring ill be wearing either a cream top with shorts and tights or a blue sheer blouse with a plain black underneath with the shorts and tights!

anyone have any suggestions about colour??

thank you!! :D

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

I'm the same colouring as you and I love bronze and gold tones. I find they make my eyes look really blue. Lilacs, darker purples and greys can also look really well. Doesn't sound great, but I have also used a really dark green, REALLY dark, could almost be black and it looked cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

hey!

basically i need some suggestions as to what eye shadow colour would suit me...
    i have red hair and blue eyes
    ive been sticking to mainly neutral tones like browns and some dark apricot colours and i am gettin slightly sick of them i want to change it up but im not too sure as to what will suit me :p

im going to a 21st tonight and i kind of want to go daring ill be wearing either a cream top with shorts and tights or a blue sheer blouse with a plain black underneath with the shorts and tights!

anyone have any suggestions about colour??

thank you!! :D

A bit late there Twee! :D I second what you say though.

It doesn't have to be the eyes to jazz up your make-up. You could stay with neutral/subtle eyes and then wear a fushia pink lipstick or gloss. A bit different.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Larianne wrote: »
    A bit late there Twee! :D I second what you say though.

Sorry I'm on NY time :cool:

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,676 ✭✭✭✭herisson

thanks girlies! :D

i ended up going for a lazy smokey eye effect ie i just put on silver shadow and black in the outer corners with black eyeliner and benefit bad girl mascara!

ill try to mix it up the next few days and ill try what you said Larianne :)

thanks again!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Try bronzes and orangey toned eyeshadows. That can also include orangey toned browns. It makes blue eyes really pop!

• Advertisement
Advertisement