Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unlocking Iphone in the city?

• 20-08-2011 5:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭

Hi, anyone able to tell me where I can get my iphone4 unlocked in the city and how long it would take?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,762 ✭✭✭jive

http://iclarified.com/unlock/index.php

do it that way or try to get it unlocked properly by the company it's currently on (if you know who it is). If you unlock it yourself it's better than some random unlocking shop doing it because they'll do the same as above anyway and if you update you will lose the unlock (but you can unlock it yourself again when you know how, which is the main advantage of doing it yourself and not in a shop)

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭nialeon

dont waste your time! there is no unlock for iphone 4 if you have upgraded your baseband above 01.59.00 ...you can buy a gevy sim which forces the emergancy screen to let you make calls! however it may damage the phone!!!. Im sure when the iphone 5 comes along! there will be a baseband unlock for your current baseband!.

Advertisement