Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Student portal login wont work, even though i have the correct password!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Mine isn't working either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,348 ✭✭✭✭starlit

You sure you added in Ucc*XXXX for your password login? XXXX stands for the four digit pin you normally used to use before the new portal.

Have you the right username? Even pressing the wrong key or not pressing it might make your username invalid. Maybe there could be something wrong with your keyboard such as wrong keys/keys mixed up somehow.

Your password should be typed in like this:

Ucc*1234 but in your case substitute 1234 for your own pin.

Mine is working fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I followed the reset password link (even though my password was the right one) and it's working now. Maybe try that if you're desperate to get in OP.

doovdela wrote: »
    You sure you added in Ucc*XXXX for your password login? XXXX stands for the four digit pin you normally used to use before the new portal.

Have you the right username? Even pressing the wrong key or not pressing it might make your username invalid. Maybe there could be something wrong with your keyboard such as wrong keys/keys mixed up somehow.

Your password should be typed in like this:

Ucc*1234 but in your case substitute 1234 for your own pin.

Mine is working fine.

Yeah its working now guys, happy days

Advertisement