Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life outside BR

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,746 ✭✭✭✭FewFew

seanand wrote: »
    Ah but have the welsh(and that Kenyan in the club rooms) not told you Davies has the better stats :eek: come on fewi get with the program

But what about the lad on the bench whose name I'm not going to try spell correctly? :pac:
    Sure they've no awesome excuse for that one?

That's the killer, poor BOD didn't even make the bench. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭ormond lad

FewFew wrote: »
    But what about the lad on the bench whose name I'm not going to try spell correctly? :pac:
    Sure they've no awesome excuse for that one?

That's the killer, poor BOD didn't even make the bench. :(
    Tuilagi covers wing and centre which O Driscoll doesn't I assume.
    Anyway best of luck to Lions. Not sure team picked for the Lions will get the win though

ormond lad wrote: »
    Tuilagi covers wing and centre which O Driscoll doesn't I assume.
    Anyway best of luck to Lions. Not sure team picked for the Lions will get the win though

It was painful to hear ever sportscaster have to grit their teeth and say "Gatland got it spot on"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,238 ✭✭✭Gelio

Probably just bitter but I think we would have won that game with paddy Wallace at 13!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Gelio wrote: »
    Probably just bitter but I think we would have won that game with paddy Wallace at 13!

You can have a two and a three in Texas Holdem, go all in and still win against a pair of aces. Doesn't make it the right move beforehand.

Huge anti climax for me. I can only hope in the future no currently serving national coach is picked for the Lions.

• Advertisement

corny wrote: »
    You can have a two and a three in Texas Holdem, go all in and still win against a pair of aces. Doesn't make it the right move beforehand.

Huge anti climax for me. I can only hope in the future no currently serving national coach is picked for the Lions.

Good point on the national coach element. Wonder would there be someone suitable and spare though.

Sexton's interview afterwards was pretty straight to the point: felt like he got dropped when BOD was, felt they had to win the match for BOD. No dodging the issue or anything, so, fairplay.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭Phonehead

All this Gatland was vindicated with the win.

Fact this Australia team was missing 5 of their key players through injury
    Fact this Australia team was the poorest side a Lions team have ever toured against
    Fact it would take a huge dose of mismanagement to lose this series
    Fact the Lions should have lost the first 2 tests and by extension the series
    Fact the Backs didn't win the final test, the front row destroyed Australia because Poite was officiating and I could have played 13 and the final result would have still been the same

• Registered Users Posts: 7,806 ✭✭✭corny

Phonehead wrote: »
    All this Gatland was vindicated with the win.

Fact this Australia team was missing 5 of their key players through injury
    Fact this Australia team was the poorest side a Lions team have ever toured against
    Fact it would take a huge dose of mismanagement to lose this series
    Fact the Lions should have lost the first 2 tests and by extension the series
    Fact the Backs didn't win the final test, the front row destroyed Australia because Poite was officiating and I could have played 13 and the final result would have still been the same

Ah come on....thats going too far!:P

corny wrote: »
    Ah come on....thats going too far!:P

He's some chancer. Some chancer. Derek Davis sure, but ah now. Ah now.

Advertisement