Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancelling HWVS order.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

Email them. Response time is usually 24 hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Cheers. I sent an email to auftrag@hardwareversand.de asking them to cancel my order. Hopefully they'll respond soon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

Can you not just make your new build and order that? Forget about the other one?

Can you not just make your new build and order that? Forget about the other one?

When I pay for it how would they know which build I've paid for?

I'm only assuming here but will they not just give you a different intended use number?

• Advertisement

I just be careful I don't screw it up cuz I've never ordered anything off them before and its almost 1200eur...

Let us know how you get on.

I went ahead with the 1170eur order. Got a slightly different intended use number.
    Will put some money in my bank account tomorrow to bring up the balance and then will probably cross my fingers and go ahead with the money transfer...

Hopefully it'll work out and I won't have to make any international calls to Germany and calls to my bank...

I went ahead with the 1170eur order. Got a slightly different intended use number.
    Will put some money in my bank account tomorrow to bring up the balance and then will probably cross my fingers and go ahead with the money transfer...

Hopefully it'll work out and I won't have to make any international calls to Germany and calls to my bank...
    Thought that's how it would work alright. It's all automated so it had to work something like that.

Super looking build, I had to click on a few of them to find out what they were.

Did you need that be quiet fan?

The way I'll be building is that the Antec cooler will fit where the front fan goes (its the only place it can fit, and I will have to remove the bottom storage tray for it) so it'll be sucking in cool air from the outside, cooling the radiator and then blowing out the hot air into the case. Its good for the cpu as the cooler should work more efficiently like this but bad for the mobo and gpu as the cooler will be blowing in the hot air straight onto the mobo and gpu. So the be quiet fan should improve airflow exhausting the hot air. The side window/mesh should allow cool air from outside to flow in keeping everything nice and cool...

It was pretty difficult trying to find the right components and set up for the case as its such a small case. This is what I feel will work best for the set up. Should look something like this:
    img0025o.jpg
    Minus the ram cooler, bigger gpu and slightly different cpu cooler.

Also in future I'll need to add two more HDDs fairly soon once I get seriously into video/photo editing. Which is why I'm only going with a 500gb HDD as it'll be more than enough for the OS and programmes. I'll be needing another separate HDD for the media projects and another HDD for Previews, cache and exports. I'll probably have to use the other 5inch drive bay to install the 3rd HDD there or see if I can manage to fit the bottom HDD tray without interfering with the airflow.
    If I wanted to get really serious I'll need to have both those HDDs in Raid 0 configuration but I don't need that right now and it wouldn't fit in that case anyway...

It should keep me going for a good few years anyway. Though I've still got to invest in Adobe Production Suite and a big external hard drive for backups.

• Advertisement

:cool:

Best of luck with it!

And putting it together:p.

Advertisement