Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugby in Waterford

• 20-08-2011 7:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭

So I've been thinking of playing and I was wondering does anyone here play etc etc

Total amateur, played a bit in school but that was about it, was curious if there were any more amateur teams or anything, wouldn't be mad into going up against some people who've been playing years.

Tag or full contact, just wanna get my fitness up, and play a bit of sport as I have absolutely no interest in playing football or anything.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭dayshah

I thought tag rugby was just a way to rake in some poontang?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,191 ✭✭✭kensutz

Tag season has finished as of last week in Dublin with the All Irelands. Clubs are in the pre-season now and best club for you to try out would be Waterford City. They train at 7pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

kensutz wrote: »
    Tag season has finished as of last week in Dublin with the All Irelands. Clubs are in the pre-season now and best club for you to try out would be Waterford City. They train at 7pm Tuesdays and Thursdays.

BUT YOU HAVE TO FIND THEM YOURSELF.....

I'll give you the first clue "their in Waterford "

:D

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,247 ✭✭✭ROCKMAN

kensutz wrote: »
    :confused:

Where they train would be helpful .....maybe

• Advertisement

Kilbarry, next to Tesco

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭snuggles09

Waterford City RFC

www.waterfordcityrfc.com Training schedule is listed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,704 ✭✭✭Doylers

snuggles09 wrote: »
    Waterford City RFC

www.waterfordcityrfc.com Training schedule is listed

Second this one. I played with them. Great crowed of lads and there always looking for more people. They have two good pitches with one fully lit.

Advertisement