Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for good Dublin Architect with ideas!

• 20-08-2011 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭

Hello,
    We got pp 11 years ago to extend our 3 bed semi. The architect was OK, but a bit lacking in imagination.

Anyway we never extended as we went abroad for a few years. Now we are back and have dug out the plans. Obviously the pp has expired so we need to resubmit. But while we are doing that we are looking at changing the plans, for example rearranging the room layouts a bit and putting a lot more glass and skylights etc into the design.

So what i really need is an architect who will work with the existing plans and make a few changes (and preferably one who has a few suggestions as well) I would hope I don't have to pay as much as I did to the original guy as most of the plans are in place.

Any personal recommendations very welcome. I am in the Dun Laoire area.

Thanks for reading!

Maria.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,270 ✭✭✭✭muffler

All recommendations by PM only please. Thanks.

Advertisement