Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Creative Media Source wont record

• 20-08-2011 8:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

Evening all

I have been using my Creative Media Source software to record from my computer ( radio show ) , i have had to move the software onto a new computer and everything went to plan, looks and works the same except the record option - it will still record but not what i am playing on the laptop but what is going on in the room ..... i have checked the settings and they are the same as what i have on my old computer - anyone got any ideas
    or if this fails a software that i can used to record radio shows on line etc ?
    thanks in advance
    clare

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

Sounds like its the mixer settings on the laptop are set so it's recording from the mic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

that sounds like what is happening Fuzzy , any idea where to change it - i have a acer with windows 7 -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,293 ✭✭✭Fuzzy Clam

I'm not sure in Windows 7. There must be settings for Sounds & Audio Devices.

Advertisement