Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Nights

Options
  • 20-08-2011 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Who runs what nights and where in town during the college year?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Killer Pigeon

UCD Ents and various college societies. Sometimes class parties are organised by class reps. XXI and Tripod seem to be pretty popular destinations.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I'd say society and class nights out will be your best options. I know class sizes vary, but they will be the people you spend your days with. If your class rep isn't organising a party, ask them to organise one (I think there is still a thing where class reps can organise class parties in the SU bar and get money off drinks. Check it out anyway). Also try and make friends in small groups and tutorials and maybe mention a group night out together.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I'd say society and class nights out will be your best options. I know class sizes vary, but they will be the people you spend your days with. If your class rep isn't organising a party, ask them to organise one (I think there is still a thing where class reps can organise class parties in the SU bar and get money off drinks. Check it out anyway). Also try and make friends in small groups and tutorials and maybe mention a group night out together.

He/she is more than likely not a student of UCD....

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭jan shyr

Don't know what you are talking about. Class reps are students, at least in school of medicine.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 7,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭**Timbuk2**

jan shyr wrote: »
    Don't know what you are talking about. Class reps are students, at least in school of medicine.

No, I'm pretty sure Fad was referring to the fact that the OP's username is MaynoothParty, and that he started an identical thread in the TCD forum.

• Advertisement
Advertisement