Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boring non-silly chatter thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

To quote the charter
    No personal abuse, unless it's REALLY FUNNY. Calling someone a "bollix" is not really funny. It just shows you don't know how to spell "bollocks". You fool.

None of that was funny.

NOTHING IN THIS THREAD IS FUNNY

Except ye're faces

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Lol -- are you for serious with the personal abuse? Or just playin'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Lol -- are you for serious with the personal abuse? Or just playin'?
    I think she means this bit:
    hondasam wrote: »
    you can shove that charter where the sun don't shine, is that silly enough for ya.
    Not quite abusive, but aggressive, uncalled for and frankly, pathetic.

Uh, okay then.

Is that what kids are taking offence to these days? HondaSam is hardly someone to go around posting anywhere in an agressive manner, and so I'm not sure what was meant by that, but surely it was meant playfully?

What is pathetic that her boyfriend is coming on to fight her battles - seriously?? Come on. If it's really that upsetting, report it, surely?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

What is pathetic that her boyfriend is coming on to fight her battles - seriously?? Come on. If it's really that upsetting, report it, surely?
    I'm not fighting anyone's battles. I'm simply replying to something you asked, in a forum I use. Or are you suggesting I should not post here because someone had a go at her?

• Advertisement

Not at all.

I just find it a little bit sad that a comment that princesspeaches interperated as "personal abuse" is being over analysed and picked apart because for some reason, it butt hurt her (if she actually is hurt over it).

If she really did find it so upsetting I don't understand why she just didn't report it.

And yea, you answered a question that I asked... Princesspeaches.

Not that I really give a flying crap either way, but if that's what constitutes as "having a go", you might consider wrapping her well in cotton wool before bringing her into real life.

I'm done with this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

I'm saying one thing and one thing only about this crap.
    If you can't take it then don't dish it out.
    Damo and Princess, it was a joke, ye are well able to dish it out when it suits.
    I am who I am and ye should know that by now, I can take what ever is thrown at me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Uh, okay then.

Is that what kids are taking offence to these days? HondaSam is hardly someone to go around posting anywhere in an agressive manner, and so I'm not sure what was meant by that, but surely it was meant playfully?

Aren't you here fighting Hondasams battles though? :confused:

Thats all I have to say on anything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

Oh, for goodness sake nestlings , you are pecking each other to pieces :( Please make up and be friends:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Sarky wrote: »
    Indeed. I am seriously disappointed in all of you. Except hondasam who is doing pretty much as expected...

Even me?

• Advertisement

Paranormal Activity 3 is a pile of camel
    vomit.

iPhone 4s is out tomorrow. Vodafone called today to confirm I was definately taking it as they're only getting in 20 tomorrow.

NUuuuuuUuuuuuu phone, yay.

Fago nobody would be ever disappointed in you. You are beautiful, baby girl.

Can I have your old phone? (i.e. dibs!)

Fago nobody would be ever disappointed in you. You are beautiful, baby girl.

:'( I am aren't I.

Hahaha you want the 4??
    You'd hate my apps. But you can purchase it from me if you like haha. It's in Great condition. Just over a year old, very little wear n tear!!! ;)

Fago - I wanna dress u up as my princess for Halloween this year. I have matching wings we can wear, unless you're down with being a vampy tramp, cause i can for sure get behind that.

Yes to both. How much?

I dunno, i bought it for 600, it's unlocked to any network. About 15 months old. Offer?? I also have a 3GS you can buy for like 100.

< Apple whore

I offer $1

SOLD! To the beautiful dimple faced lil cutie in the pink tutu!!

I hope you didn't get washed away to the northside in those floods fago baby

• Advertisement

I was in my woman's house so wasn't near the city. I hear it was frightful though.

Also I have marvelous dimples ^;^

Hahaha dimples are only cute on boys. Oh you dirty stop out, staying over!!!!!! Do the stride of pride back thru the puddles the next morning eh??

Well no she drives me home and I've been with her for ages so not really a stride. More like a waddle. A fat waddle.

Drives you home eh? Well trained my son I'm proud of you! You back in college this year?

Make a wish take a chance make a change and BREAK AWAY

Kelly Clarkson. Would ya?

College - yes. Hate it.

Kelly Clarkson - yeh. Is she still fat?

Also, sheldon cooper - would ya?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

Told ya it was a dating site!

Dude she has a kid *tugs collar*

I'm upset with the standard of "rock music" that gets played on kerrang these day. Buncha pussys that can barely play guitar and sing about their emotions. Singing. Jesus, singing doesn't belong on kerrang. Just ****ing scream once in a while you panzies!

• Advertisement

hello kids

mawnin bish

Who's sheldon? And yeah she's a bit of a porker but not as much as she was. I have a phat computer, it's A Dell.

Ah no.

Stick with it buddy ole pal -- you're gonna be the next pete tong with full hearing, aight?

Hai Sam

I've been playin angry birds for the past 2 days non stop. My thumb is actually ****ing swelled no joke

2hrs 3mins before I get my new phone. eEeeeeeeEeEEEEeeeeeeEeeesEEEEEEEEE!! Sited!!

Holy poopoo fago, baby got back for real? I lied about Kelly clarkson -- bitch better not wear a yellow dress or people will holla "CAB" at her.

Gastric band, pronto.

• Advertisement

Went for a drink with my poppa, and some random guy comes up next to him and says "is that your wife??", my dad - prick that he is - was like yeah. And the drunk was like "some man!"

Hahaha for real some people clearly smoking the wacky tobacco

your poor dad, did you not give your man the evil eye

No I almost fell off the stool laughing. My dads fuc king cool. Anything bad i do in life, I've never been frightened to tell my dad. Whether it was boys, drugs, being pregnant, whatever it was, I could always tell him.

He is daddy cool!

I wish I could show you my shoes Sam. They're burnt orange in colour and they're 6 inch platform peeptoes. I stood next to my 6'1 brother and I was able to almost look into his eyes. My dad said I'll be standing on a ladder next time I'm as tall

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

I dont chat here. Tried once and felt its a closed shop.

May I though..thanks Sam for the short orange hair you gave me a pic here 2 months ago :)

I did get it done and went worse ;) last week.

• Advertisement

chucken1 wrote: »
    I dont chat here. Tried once and felt its a closed shop.

May I though..thanks Sam for the short orange hair you gave me a pic here 2 months ago :)

I did get it done and went worse ;) last week.

Was it nice on you? will I pick another one?
    It's not a closed shop at all, don't think that.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭chucken1

:) I only picked a hair do to get chatting..But when you're told thats ****eee by the next poster...:(

Anyhoo..Im PINK today :D
    ^my hair*

Chucken - any chance of a pic of just the hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

"I'll dance dance dance
    with my hands hands hands"

song by lady gaga 'bloody mary' in keeping with halloween if you ever see the music video!

It was my daughters 2nd Birthday/2nd Anniversary today (yesterday? 5th). She was still born. Can't sleep, close my eyes and i can see her beautiful face. Tiny, like a doll.

Seen my rotten piece of sh it ex at the grave this morning too. Way to ruin my day, finding out he hadn't died yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Wow storm that's really beautiful and sad -

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Personal Issues. This really isn't the place.

I don't really see how it's personal issues? It's a comment -not a problem. :confused: but, whatever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

hello

Hello, what we all up to today?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement