Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boring non-silly chatter thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Chilling out watching two and a half men. You?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

Lazy day, watching TV. how is the little lady?

She's great!!! Sleeping through the night and all. Little cutie. Really want a brother/sister for her but the boy says not yet!

you have plenty of time, relax for a while.

No relaxing yet. I'm on lipotrim since last wednesday, omg I thought I was going to die on Friday but it's not so bad now. trying to run but it's such a struggle.

The boy has booked flights for me him and ava to go to San Diego for 10 days just after Xmas so I want to be thin for that!

Sound good, you are a lucky girl. That boy is a keeper.

I am, no doubt. He's fantastic!! He's so different from any guy I was ever into, before. Infact the only reason we got to know each other was because he wasn't my type.

My type back then usually had criminal records ha.

But ah no, I love him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44,501 ✭✭✭✭Deki

That is a really good thing Storm - stay happy and in love.

I plan on it Deki!!

WTF some kid crawling on the street

• Advertisement

I find it so frustrating that inconsiderate people who board the rush hour train pay for one seat but use the one next to them for their bags. The amateur selfish traveller will sit on the inside seat and have their bags on the outside seat, so at least it's easier to ask them to move. It's the ones who lay across two seats and the ones who sit on the outside seat leaving their bags on the inside, then put their earphones in that especially annoy me.

I am currently standing between carriages trying to decide who deserves my wrath more? The asshole with the bag or the woman that came prepared with a sleeping bag and a cushion to nap on the train.

Excuse me, sorry, did your bags pay for a seat too? No? Oh great. I'll take that seat then, thanks.

Or, waking up the bitch that's sleeping asking her to move and choose her one seat kthanx.

Decisions

I think it'll be the woman. That **** was pre meditated. You think I wouldn't like to b asleep too?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Well did you do it?

Yes but I was polite. She went back to sleep too. Disgusted

You were polite, really?

I can't remember that particular incident as there's been so many but despite my temper I'm generally not aggressive in person until provoked. I'm too little!!!

I'm quitting my job tomorrow, so excited

• Advertisement

Hello storm, where you been hiding? what you going to do?

I was on holidays! But I've been around. I'm gonna go into work tomorrow, inform the manager that she's an incompetant illiterate fool, and be like adious mamasita I'm audi.

I knew you were away, was it good? go easy on the boss, you might need her again

I won't need her, she's crossed the line yet again and my parents didn't raise me to be a doormat for anyone.

I agree with not being a doormat but sometimes we have to look at the bigger picture.
    No point in cutting of your nose to spite your face, you will need a reference.

• Advertisement

I wouldn't wipe my ass with her reference, she couldn't even spell the word. I'd be ashamed handing a reference in from her, they'd think I worked with the mentally challenged.

My dads backing me $$ to open my own salon so I'm happy out with that

Go little Storm Go! I wish you all the best in your new endeavor.:);)

Thank you Deki.

I know I sound like a horrid mental crazy bitch but I am a people person until provoked!! Bit of a short fuse ha

You go girl and good luck with the saloon.

well if you don't need her then that's ok but keep your dignity that's all.
    Remember this when you are a boss yourself, sometimes it's not as piss easy as it seems.

I know Sam but I would hope that I'd have the basic manners and respect to at least speak to a person in a dignified manner if I were their boss.

I'm just so unhappy there, I love my work just hate my job.

I know but she sounds like a young fool on a power trip, how she get the job?

Shed sell ice to an Eskimo and the company is all about sales rather than good treatments. She's not qualified in beauty therapy either.

Is this the same boss who just swept the inappropriate actions of a couple of male clients under the rug? If so I think she's more than power tripping.

Do what you think is best for you is all I can say.

• Advertisement

The assistant manager is a complete cokehead from Lucan. I feel bad saying that about her but it's true. She's a nice person but is off her face most of the time.

It's quite disgusting really -- that drug seems to be prevelent within the beauty industry, everyone i know seems to be doing it

Yes Deki!

I think that by itself is unforgivable. You would have a good case for a lawsuit here. I think it's best you shake the dust from that place off your feet and take yourself on down the road. Don't let the world defeat you. I send all the best wishes.

Thank you hun <3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Are you *sure* you don't work in a brothel?

Don't be mean you, she needs our love and understanding. group hug everyone and I mean everyone.
    Be quiet sarky do as you are told for once.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,349 ✭✭✭✭starlit

Hugs

Thanks dela, hugs back to you.

Don't mind me I'll just lurk

• Advertisement

GROUP HUG YOU GUISE.

And Im da PIMP in the brothel. Pimpology101 niggas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Heh. You are so white.

Don't hate papi I'm the baddest nigga in town you whiteboy b hatin

AH we are all happy and snuggly again. I do love ye guys,I'm so emotional right now, I think I might shed a tear.

Ahh lookit. Sam Sam Sam. This is a happy occasion.

There's this pole dancing class I'm going to take with my best friend on Wednesday evenings. This should prove very entertaining.

• Advertisement

Will you dance for me? I have no one to dance for anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,706 ✭✭✭Matt Holck

$10 dollars for how many months

Yes Sam I will dance for you wearing nothing but a raincoat and helmet

High heels are important, love high heel me

Omg, you love shoes too? You really are the perfect woman. I love love love heels. At 5ft 2 you need to love heels. I wear them pretty much all the time outside of work and I guess the muscles in my legs are used to being contracted or my feet are used to being arched because when I have to wear flats for long periods of time (in work) my entire legs start to ache really awful. The boy says it's a sign to stop wearing the heels as much.

I remember, not too long ago, I got these really cool pair of 5.5inch burnt orange suade-y stilettos. They sound mental but they're gorgeous, like omg, kind of goregous. I wore them out to the local pub, where my dad drinks and is full of people his age (51 ha) and this lady came and told me that they were lovely but that when she was my age, she used to wear high boots to work in this factory and her standing all day gave her really bad varicose veins.

Obviously this has been frying my head ever since and she said now she has to wear tights all the time.

I have serious legs, really toned albeit short, and really don't want bad veins.

But, i do loves me my shoes.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement