Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Boring non-silly chatter thread

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

If only all women were as purfect as moi,
    fago cute little whore,
    sarky prob has some good points, maybe some day I mite find them,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Sarky has excellent points. He's triangle.

He works better horizontal

I doubt that.

My penis is way more polite than sarkys penis.

Mine stands up so ladies can sit down.

LOL

He has a little penis, it would not be safe to sit on it.

I am hungover like a mofo. Partying til the cows came home (and partying with the cows when they got home) was not a good idea. Text my best friend at 6:30 to tell her I hated her for convincing me to go out, with no reply. Clearly she's still in bed. Funny dat, sleeping in and well able to go out and wreck the place when she don't gotta be up with a screaming baby a screaming fiancée and a job half way across the country.

SO SAD U GUISE KICK ME IN THE FACE

Puke your ring up, you will be fine. big baby. Sending a little hug to you x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,647 ✭✭✭✭Fago!

Oh girls.

Morning my little fago, how are you?

• Advertisement

Sad sam. Back to college and work today :(

Oh, how was your holiday?
    Don't be sad, you will be meeting all your wee friends. Cheer up x

But i don't wanna see them. I just wanna nice hit of beer.

Holiday was fun sam. Really relaxing. You miss me?

Ya I missed you. Would you go there again? what was the weather like?

Fago baby come visit me we can mind each other thru our sads :(

Is it home time yet

Feeel like 16 year old me again! My bro picked me up and cruisin home in his sexy modified car, listening to eminem, rappin the sh it outta my brain.

Couple of bottles, a few of the boys and a squad car the only things that are missing from making it outrageously fun.

God I really wish I were black. When did I get so old? Being badass only seems like yday, now I have old ladies pushing me out of their way.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You were never badass. You may have had a bad ass, though.

cheer up storm, you are just having a bad day, we all have them.

I used to be badass haha little pikey going around.

I have a serious ass!

Sam - feel much better. The boy gave me a back massage and foot massage, and for once, didn't tickle my feet. I'm laying in bed now, makeup still on, too tired to slide a makeup wipe over my face, wondering if it'd be pushing my luck asking him to do it for me. Avas asleep but the boy will lift her in with us when he comes to bed.

Tomorrows my day off an I've great plans. Gonna get my shellac removed and put back on, gonna have reflexology done and gonna get a new dress for the weekend. I'm also going to go to the gym - doing eff all exercise except for running, and I think that's probably making me hormonal.

Don't mention the hormones, sarky will have a seizure lol

I'm of tomorrow, sleep late, walk the dogs, watch tv and do fcuk all else.

I might do a bit of housework, then again I might not.

I'm a hormonster RAWR haha what kinda dog you got and what's it's name? I have a dog called Ben. He's a lil beaut. He lives with my dad though.

• Advertisement

I have a German Shepard. It's great to be home for a few days, miss her when I'm not here.
    This living away for work wrecks my head sometimes.

You travel to much as well, wrecks you in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

Lucky to have jobs yous!

I joke.

I am lucky according to some people anyway.

Yeah glimpsed that thread, i work a crapy job and nothing annoys me more than somebody telling me im lucky.

My job is not crappy tbh but I hate the idea that some people have re working people are well off and can afford everything that is thrown at them while all sympathy goes to the unemployed.
    Some people choose the life style they have imo.

Some do alright and some don't - im too tired for serious so i shall get back to tryin to be.silly.

That attitude is grrr. You're damned if you do, and damned if you don't.

Yo I am SO FUCCIN OVER my job.

Off til Friday and I'm not going in on Friday. I'm not giving them any notice either the fucctards. I'm paid monthly right? I'm also on 10% commision. So, today was payday. I was due to have almost 3k in my account this am. Went to check, and what have I? 5.99 overdrawn. Scumbags. Workin fo free?nigga needs scrilla.

I am out. Out, over, finished. **** them.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

Off til Friday and I'm not going in on Friday. I'm not giving them any notice either the fucctards. I'm paid monthly right? I'm also on 10% commision. So, today was payday. I was due to have almost 3k in my account this am. Went to check, and what have I? 5.99 overdrawn. Scumbags. Workin fo free?nigga needs scrilla.

**** them with a ****ing ice auger is what I says to **** like that!

You're so $&-&:&@2 right

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 47,825 Mod ✭✭✭✭cyberwolf77

So, where you getting the ice auger

From cyberwolf77.com

Duh

We don't sell ice augers. In fact, we went out of business six months ago. How did you get our name? Who sent you? What do you know?

Oh dear, is this all a storm in a tea cup?:p

I'm sure it's just a delay in the pay.

Nah Sam pm me and I'll tell you.

We don't sell ice augers. In fact, we went out of business six months ago. How did you get our name? Who sent you? What do you know?

*whispers*

I know everrrythiing

Dont you say you're quiting your job every week?

I going to the cellar.

Why, whats in the cellar?

• Advertisement

protection from storm's rage

Hell hath no fury like a storm when her baby Fago gets threatened.

I quit my job yesterday lol epic showdown with my manager. It feels GOOD basking in yesterdays glory. She was livid, it was beautiful.

I'd kill any bitch that hurt my fago. xo mama storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Get a job you bum!

Nah no job fo me. Ima get me a pair of going out parjarmars, an go stand demandin free scrilla.

Haha taking a month or two to myself to spend it with Ava, then it's full steam ahead opening my own salon!
    Y'all better come d'ya hear

Nice one storm, don't worry about the rest of us working to give you free money.

where you planning on opening a salon?

• Advertisement

Lol don't worry storm I'd rather starve than stand in a dole que with wasters and criminals. Your hard earned scrilla will continue to be spent on weed/drugs/court fines.

In either Dublin (city centre) or around the midlands preferablly Tullamore or athlone.

You are entitled to draw your stamps, well you quit your job so will have to wait awhile but it's your money, you are entitled to it.
    get your fat tush down to the dole office with the other wasters and sign on.

good luck with the business.

Nah, I've never ever ever signed on the dole and I certainly don't intend on doing so now. There's no need for it, we'll be fine fiancially until I get started on my own business.

its free money though

Don't be stupid, I'm sure you are not to posh or proud to take what is yours.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement