Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EDM Producers/DJ's and like minded people in Galway

Options
  • 20-08-2011 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey,

I've just moved to Galway from Kildare. I'm a DJ/producer well more of a producer these days I've been busy writing tracks for myself and some other well known dj's who were willing to cross my palm with silver. I've played most of the clubs in Ireland over my time and spent a few summers in Ibiza djing for the likes of the underground, space(we love) + carl cox nites bit in amnesia too plus all of the ****ty ones in the west end too. I've moved to Galway coz it's pretty much the best city in Ireland an I'm lookin to plug into the scene there so any dj's, producers or anyone interested in EDM(any style I'm easy) want to get together and make some tracks or have their tracks produced I have a studio full of all th latest gadgets and synths. So if that sounds interesting to anyone gimme a shout and we'l sort sumthin. I'm in the city btw but I also have a little spot in roscahill too if that makes a difference anyway that's enough for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hollow Man

Bump

• Registered Users Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Why don't you put up some stuff you've done?

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hollow Man

Yea sure. Here is my soundcloud for some solo stuff. I can't put up the stuff I've done for other people obviously as it will hurt my business. Hope you like.

http://soundcloud.com/djjeremiah

Best....Matt

• Registered Users Posts: 16 paddyhdj

Hollow Man wrote: »
    Hey,

I've just moved to Galway from Kildare. I'm a DJ/producer well more of a producer these days I've been busy writing tracks for myself and some other well known dj's who were willing to cross my palm with silver. I've played most of the clubs in Ireland over my time and spent a few summers in Ibiza djing for the likes of the underground, space(we love) + carl cox nites bit in amnesia too plus all of the ****ty ones in the west end too. I've moved to Galway coz it's pretty much the best city in Ireland an I'm lookin to plug into the scene there so any dj's, producers or anyone interested in EDM(any style I'm easy) want to get together and make some tracks or have their tracks produced I have a studio full of all th latest gadgets and synths. So if that sounds interesting to anyone gimme a shout and we'l sort sumthin. I'm in the city btw but I also have a little spot in roscahill too if that makes a difference anyway that's enough for now.

Just PM'ed you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭Neverlandland

That's an impressive cv hollow man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,581 ✭✭✭barryd09

Galway is at the forefront of the EDM scene in Ireland?

Are you sure?
    Im living here all my life & its gone downhill since cuba closed (cuba were the only ones taking a risk and booking acts/djs not seen here before)
    On the other hand tribute acts like dmau5 and daft as punks (or whatever they are called) are have no problem filling venues regulary.

As someone once said to me about Galway,theres about 80 people in the city into tunes....& about 800 into yokes.

if you have info on proper gigs happening around galway please give a few details as i cant see much on!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭shano

barryd09 wrote: »
    As someone once said to me about Galway,theres about 80 people in the city into tunes....& about 800 into yokes.!

Unfortunately that just about about sums the place up!

The Cellar and possibly Kelly's are worth considering as places to approach.

Advertisement