Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EDM Producers/dj's and like minded people in Galway

Options
  • 20-08-2011 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hey,

I've just moved to Galway from Kildare. I'm a DJ/producer well more of a producer these days I've been busy writing tracks for myself and some other well known dj's who were willing to cross my palm with silver. I've played most of the clubs in Ireland over my time and spent a few summers in Ibiza djing for the likes of the underground, space(we love) + carl cox nites bit in amnesia too plus all of the ****ty ones in the west end too. I've moved to Galway coz it's pretty much the best city in Ireland an I'm lookin to plug into the scene there so any dj's, producers or anyone interested in EDM(any style I'm easy) want to get together and make some tracks or have their tracks produced I have a studio full of all th latest gadgets and synths. So if that sounds interesting to anyone gimme a shout and we'l sort sumthin. I'm in the city btw but I also have a little spot in roscahill too if that makes a difference anyway that's enough for now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭Chris Hansen

Hollow Man wrote: »
    Hey,

I've just moved to Galway from Kildare. I'm a DJ/producer well more of a producer these days I've been busy writing tracks for myself and some other well known dj's who were willing to cross my palm with silver. I've played most of the clubs in Ireland over my time and spent a few summers in Ibiza djing for the likes of the underground, space(we love) + carl cox nites bit in amnesia too plus all of the ****ty ones in the west end too. I've moved to Galway coz it's pretty much the best city in Ireland an I'm lookin to plug into the scene there so any dj's, producers or anyone interested in EDM(any style I'm easy) want to get together and make some tracks or have their tracks produced I have a studio full of all th latest gadgets and synths. So if that sounds interesting to anyone gimme a shout and we'l sort sumthin. I'm in the city btw but I also have a little spot in roscahill too if that makes a difference anyway that's enough for now.

Welcome! DJ Byrno is the man to talk to for dirty beats in galway!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Hollow Man wrote: »
    I've moved to Galway coz it's pretty much the best city in Ireland
    I like this guy already :).

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Hollow Man

Bumpity bump

• Registered Users Posts: 35 larry_o

pm'd

Advertisement